Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lagomorphic
Apr 21, 2008

AKA: Orthonormal
Any chance in hell of this having controller support and splitscreen multiplayer? This looks like it would be a great couch deathmatch game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lagomorphic
Apr 21, 2008

AKA: Orthonormal

nielsm posted:

I wonder if that doesn't own to PC games traditionally being keyboard+mouse, and it being tricky to get two mice working independently on a machine, and most keyboards have very limited multiple key rollover.
(I remember many years ago having a breakout clone on Windows that supported local two-player, with the second player being controlled by a serial port mouse which the game was reading directly, around any drivers. I think this was on Windows 95.)

Yeah that would be the reason but it's pretty easy to get an xbox controller going at this point. Also the whole steam big picture/steam box is making it pretty easy to get what I want out of a console with just a PC. I just want more 4 player splitscreen shooters. Of course these are becoming pretty rare on consoles these days as well now that online multiplayer is a big thing.

• Locked thread