Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

Welcome to the newest incarnation of the Hot Modrons (TG Art) Thread!

Here you can post and request awesome art for whatever twisted purposes you desire. Don't leech your images, and use the timg tag if your poo poo's too big!

Some great examples of TG art from the Previous Thread

Your average TG game.

A standard barbarian, doing what comes natural.

A druid, being creepy.

Muscle Wizards get all the babes.

And what art thread would be complete without these?

Here's an awesome tool that allows you to search images by tag and also add tags to images. This is an awesome resource to grab images on the fly.

Our very own McKilligan has made some amazing pixel art for your tabletop adventures. Don't believe me? Check out this horde of gobbos

A loathsome brood

You can find their amazing wares right here (click the image)

Happy posting, nerds!

Dr. Lunchables fucked around with this message at 22:12 on Oct 24, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
From the previous thread-- some radical looking women in 17-18th century military garb!

BrotherAdso posted:

Women Kicked rear end In History

Awesome!! That was just what I was looking for. Thanks so much for this, dude!

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Random stuff for new thread

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Cryophage
Jan 14, 2012

what the hell is that creepy cartoon thing in your avatar?

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Quick someone post that picture with that gross wizard. You know the one.

Also any cool racecars you got, preferably covered in sponsor decals.

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

Her style is new but the face is the same as it was so long ago...
Here's some stuff I did recently:

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

You mean this one?

Lord Frisk posted:

And what art thread would be complete without these?

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:
Here's some stuff I found recently.

Artist has a bunch of Redwall-esque stuff here in case you're rolling up a swashbuckling rabbit or a celtic wrestling badger.

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!
And who could forget this magnificent wizard?

Veyrall
Apr 23, 2010

The greatest poet this
side of the cyberpocalypse
Where did you get this from? I love works that combine modern materials with old-world tech.

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

It's like watching the collapse of Western civilization in fast forward.
Oven Wrangler

boom boom boom posted:

I'm looking for this but in a Fighter. Maybe a muscely dude chillaxing on the back of a turtle.

Tactical Bonnet
Nov 5, 2005

You'd be distressed too if some pile of bones just told you your favorite hat was stupid.

boom boom boom posted:

Is there a spell to summon a riding cloud in pathfinder? Because I want one.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

That guy seems like the nicest, cheeriest wizard. I like him a lot.

MustacheFeeling
May 7, 2007

Rugged, self-assured, adult… these are the words that describe the man who wears a mustache.

Lord Frisk posted:

A druid, being creepy.

This image reminds me of this stuff from the Shadowrun 2.0 monster guide:

Stats!

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Yo this is a shot in the dark, but does anyone still have an image of that joke character sheet that included a check-box for if you had checked your privilege that day? It had a load of other stuff but I forget the rest.

MustacheFeeling
May 7, 2007

Rugged, self-assured, adult… these are the words that describe the man who wears a mustache.
And another Wild Hunt image, while I'm at it. (This card)

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Veyrall posted:

Where did you get this from? I love works that combine modern materials with old-world tech.

A 4chan character art thread, I'm afraid.

LongDarkNight posted:

I'm looking for this but in a Fighter. Maybe a muscely dude chillaxing on the back of a turtle.

Closest I got.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

Yawgmoth posted:

And who could forget this magnificent wizard?

Don't forget:

Crimbo Hardstyle
Apr 23, 2006

HISS
I'm playing a gnoll brawler in a campaign with a mostly monstrous party soon, so if anyone has any gnolls who look like they would cheerfully chokeslam the poo poo out of someone and then go out for drinks with buddies that would be awesome.

Here's some kobolds.

Skeletome
Feb 4, 2011

Tell them about the tournament!

Dang, I posted in the last thread just before the new one came up. Anyone got any chinese pirates?

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Vienna Circlejerk
Jan 28, 2003

The great science sausage party!

Tom: Oh my God! They killed Black Leaf!
Crow: You bastards!
Mike: No dice rolling and she's dead? This is my kind of DM!
Tom: Please leave your character sheet at the door when you leave. Thankyouverymuch. Buh-bye.

Peas and Rice
Jul 14, 2004

Honor and profit.
Odd request: I"m looking to make a d20 belt buckle that would look exactly like this except I want the 20 on top, not the lame old 14. I can find pngs of d20s with the 20 on top but the font sucks (either comic sans or some futuristic poo poo), or this one with the right font but the wrong numbers. Anyone got the d20 I'm searching for?

Cryophage
Jan 14, 2012

what the hell is that creepy cartoon thing in your avatar?

Crimbo Hardstyle posted:

I'm playing a gnoll brawler in a campaign with a mostly monstrous party soon, so if anyone has any gnolls who look like they would cheerfully chokeslam the poo poo out of someone and then go out for drinks with buddies that would be awesome.

Kestral
Nov 24, 2000

Forum Veteran
I'm in need of some Planetary Fantasy / Science Fantasy inspiration material: essentially sci-fi disguised as fantasy ala Lord of Light, The Book of the New Sun, or the Pern series. Landscapes that are Earthlike but noticeably alien, high technology that's been repurposed or is almost (but not quite) indistinguishable from magic, lost colonies, sword-and-sandal heroes fighting dudes in power armor, that sort of thing. Interesting people, savannahs, coasts and mountains would be especially useful.

Here's some of what I've got so far:

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

My paper soldiers form a wall, five paces thick and twice as tall.
Luckily for you, I assembled a huge imgur album of that sort of thing.

Here's a selection of them. There's about 566 images in the album and I add more periodically.

Kestral
Nov 24, 2000

Forum Veteran

Comrade Gorbash posted:

Luckily for you, I assembled a huge imgur album of that sort of thing.

Here's a selection of them. There's about 566 images in the album and I add more periodically.

:monocle:

I know what I'm doing for the next few hours. Good lord. Thanks!

atomicgeek
Jul 5, 2007

noony noony noony nooooooo
This guy illustrated the Ainulindalë, which the bigger dorks here will recognize as Tolkien's creation myth for Middle Earth. It's very particular to that universe but as fantasy art goes, there's some gorgeous stuff in there:

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mr. Lobe posted:

Yo this is a shot in the dark, but does anyone still have an image of that joke character sheet that included a check-box for if you had checked your privilege that day? It had a load of other stuff but I forget the rest.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Crimbo Hardstyle posted:

Gnoll Characters eh?

Er, wait.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Sorry if I post too much LoL art, but their concept art team has been kind of nailing it lately.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

I love this guy. Where'd you get him?

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Lotish posted:

I love this guy. Where'd you get him?

He's one of the characters in this: http://guildedage.net/

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Guilded Age

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

The majestic man-taur. Half man… half another man

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

RIGHTEOUS, thanks so much~

calandryll
Apr 25, 2003

Ask me where I do my best drinking!

Pillbug
Request, there was an image(s) last thread of male characters with exaggerated parts. I remember a barbarian with a huge sack. I was telling my group about them and would love to show them.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

This is the stuff of nightmares.

Baron Snow
Feb 8, 2007

Just in case any of you aren't following the Ukrainian riots:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suburban virgin
Jul 26, 2007
Highly qualified lurker.

calandryll posted:

Request, there was an image(s) last thread of male characters with exaggerated parts. I remember a barbarian with a huge sack. I was telling my group about them and would love to show them.

Sounds a bit like the Penny Arcade strip: