Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
i eat less than 1000 calories per day, fat people eat ten to fifteen that amount

it's not that hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hypersober
Mar 27, 2006
Hi guys! This thread motivated me so I skipped lunch and went to spin class instead. When do I start losing the weight?

brb forgot to take a shower

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
if you are fat and not losing twenty pounds a week you are a worthless lazy poo poo

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.
It's glandular.

In that I eat lots of glands.

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot

hypersober posted:

Hi guys! This thread motivated me so I skipped lunch and went to spin class instead. When do I start losing the weight?

be sure not to eat dinner or breakfast as well, and exercise at least five hours a day

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

SirDan3k posted:

It's glandular.

In that I eat lots of glans.

ftfy

Tipps
Apr 18, 2006

party in the front

business in the back
I spent many months eating a lot and lifting heavy things, so I got pretty muscly but a bit chubby.

Then I stopped eating as much and continued lifting heavy things, so I stayed pretty muscly and got less chubby.

It's pretty awesome.

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.

No gently caress you for even implying I'd use teeth on glans, I'm not some rank amateur.

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
the more muscled i get the less respect i have for worthless skinny dudes.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Miltank posted:

the more muscled i get the less respect i have for worthless skinny dudes.

The more muscled I get the less attractive fatties become

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
i don't want to be muscular

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Ive always thought that the first time a man looks down and can't see his dick, it's time to hit the gym.

Working out and not being a fat rear end is really easy once you realize a handful of things. See,as a guy, I wanna gently caress hot girls.

Girls are just as horny as guys, and they want to gently caress hot guys. Bitches get wet for abs, chisled jawlines, defined arms, and chests and back, just like we get excited about tits n rear end n legs. Go to the beach, boys stare at girls, girls stare at boys, they just slightly more subtle about it.

Someone is giving dick to the victoria secret models and someone is giving dick to that cute girl you have a crush on. Why not you?

You don't have to be a Calvin Klein model, you just need to not take yourself outta the competition by being a fat fatass, and you can help yourself jump up the fuckabity ladder byyyyyy working out, and putting some pecs, some abs, and the back on yourself.

Dont get me wrong, you gotta talk to her and not be a total fuckin sperg, but at least she'll consider you if you dont have a giant gut warding her off.

__________Advice stops here_______

Also, slutty girls will blow you if you have abs. Like for real, it just happens, its the stupidest thing, but whatever works.

Its my personal opinion, and Ive discussed it with probably about 7 girls who generally agree, that a girl/women will decide if your fuckable within the first 10-15 seconds of meeting you. Not literally "Im going to gently caress him", but you get sorted pretty quickly. Id be curious to hear female opinion on that.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

hypersober posted:

Yo, don't be skipping meals but instead of doing like breakfast,lunch, and dindins eat the same amount but split it into 5 or 6 meals (or more).
legit helps.

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

GOT A EXTRA TITTY posted:

The more muscled I get the less attractive fatties become

opposite for me but it is like a hosed up power dynamic thing where i like to be out of her league so i can call the shots.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Miltank posted:

opposite for me but it is like a hosed up power dynamic thing where i like to be out of her league so i can call the shots.

my arms and legs lift heavy things, why shouldn't my dick?

Dred Cosmonaut
Jan 6, 2010

There once was a tiger-striped cat.

Waroduce posted:

Ive always thought that the first time a man looks down and can't see his dick, it's time to hit the gym.

Working out and not being a fat rear end is really easy once you realize a handful of things. See,as a guy, I wanna gently caress hot girls.

Girls are just as horny as guys, and they want to gently caress hot guys. Bitches get wet for abs, chisled jawlines, defined arms, and chests and back, just like we get excited about tits n rear end n legs. Go to the beach, boys stare at girls, girls stare at boys, they just slightly more subtle about it.

Someone is giving dick to the victoria secret models and someone is giving dick to that cute girl you have a crush on. Why not you?

You don't have to be a Calvin Klein model, you just need to not take yourself outta the competition by being a fat fatass, and you can help yourself jump up the fuckabity ladder byyyyyy working out, and putting some pecs, some abs, and the back on yourself.

Dont get me wrong, you gotta talk to her and not be a total fuckin sperg, but at least she'll consider you if you dont have a giant gut warding her off.

__________Advice stops here_______

Also, slutty girls will blow you if you have abs. Like for real, it just happens, its the stupidest thing, but whatever works.

Its my personal opinion, and Ive discussed it with probably about 7 girls who generally agree, that a girl/women will decide if your fuckable within the first 10-15 seconds of meeting you. Not literally "Im going to gently caress him", but you get sorted pretty quickly. Id be curious to hear female opinion on that.

good advice, squats kill gains

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot

Miltank posted:

dude you are hosed up

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Miltank posted:

once had a girl tell me "you know i think you're the prettiest boy i've every dated" instant turn off and i broke up with her like a week later.
like my gut loving sunk when she said it, i don't even know.

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
I gained a bunch of weight over christmas and everyone was calling me fatface. So I just ate less and now I'm perfect again.

It's a fuckin hassle to make food 3 times a day, sometimes it's easier to just not eat!

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

Dred Cosmonaut posted:

good advice, squats kill gains

420 squat ere day

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Miltank posted:

This is cool until she breaks off a multi-year relationship because your healthy habits and attractive body slay her self esteem

breadingbutter
Dec 28, 2013

by Ralp
there is no substitute for exercise - and starving yourself is dumb as gently caress unless you're dangerously overweight (barring thyroid disorders etc)

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007
That's not what gaslighting means you hyperbolic dipshit.

Digital Fingers posted:

once had a girl tell me "you know i think you're the prettiest boy i've every dated" instant turn off and i broke up with her like a week later.
like my gut loving sunk when she said it, i don't even know.

If she meant "pretty" in the waify, distressed girly kind of pretty, get to the gym you god drat pussy.

If she meant "pretty" as in a cute way to say handsome, you're an insecure baby who probably aspires to have a playroom in your wife's house one day which you will unironically refer to as a man cave.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

GreatGreen posted:

If she meant "pretty" in the waify, distressed girly kind of pretty, get to the gym you god drat pussy.

If she meant "pretty" as in a cute way to say handsome, you're an insecure baby who probably aspires to have a playroom in your wife's house one day which you will unironically refer to as a man cave.

a gay post countered with a gayer post

2 Track EP
May 29, 2009
I think defending victims of child rape is tumblr SJW PC extremism. Kids lie about being raped all the time, I know because I work with them.
Sometimes I get sick and lose 10lbs a week from vomiting

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

GOT A EXTRA TITTY posted:

multi-year relationship

lol no

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i go to the gym all the time. i'm super buff, you fuckin pussies.

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

stoutfish posted:

i eat less than 1000 calories per day, fat people eat ten to fifteen that amount

The only way you could get away with less than 1000 calories a day is that you weigh 75 pounds, are 4 feet tall, and do literally nothing all day but post.

So congrats on having zero clue about how many calories you actually eat I guess. Or being a lazy-as-gently caress midget.

2 Track EP
May 29, 2009
I think defending victims of child rape is tumblr SJW PC extremism. Kids lie about being raped all the time, I know because I work with them.
Anyone who actually cares about their body image whether it's fat or skinny or ripped or whatever is pretty self-absorbed and simpleminded though, lol

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009
As someone who has a cortisol level problem:

gently caress you for saying you have a gland problem. eating a million calories and literally never exercising is not a gland problem you rear end in a top hat.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

time loses meaning near objects of great mass

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

sanctimonious ex-fat people like the OP are way more annoying than fat people

2 Track EP
May 29, 2009
I've weighed everywhere from 190 to 285 in my adult life and the easiest range to get laid in was the ~250s no joke. But I'm 6'3" so I carry it well I guess and luckily I have a very handsome face

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

GreatGreen posted:

she meant it in the handsome way ofc, getting all types of excited for my future wife and mancave now.
also she was horrible and boring and one of the stupidest loving people i've ever meet so when she said I was the cutest boy she ever dated it dawned on me that there's no loving reason I should be dating this person. i was young dumb and full of cum and figured out i could do better

srry about whatever experience made you so bitter and resentful about the choices i've made in my personal life.
suck my cock

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot

runupon cracker posted:

The only way you could get away with less than 1000 calories a day is that you weigh 75 pounds, are 4 feet tall, and do literally nothing all day but post.

So congrats on having zero clue about how many calories you actually eat I guess. Or being a lazy-as-gently caress midget.

i am actually all of those things

Billy Idle
Sep 26, 2009
fat people are ok with me if they're like a jolly john goodman type

BigSexyWitGlasses
Nov 1, 2009

Fat dudes are so much more likable when they stay fat. blame Jonah Hill for that one. yeah when he lost weight that ruined it for me.

hypersober
Mar 27, 2006

Torka posted:

sanctimonious ex-fat people like the OP are way more annoying than fat people

2 Track EP
May 29, 2009
Fat people who get skinny are literally the grossest people to see naked. The skin just hangs down in flaps and it's sickening. They look like they're covered in toxic sludge and melting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

it's not as easy as putting a static bicycle in front of a computer screen, people

• Locked thread