Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PAMaster
Mar 2, 2013

Tiger Bard Apprentice

Episode 22 [Finale]: Battle of the Gods

This is it, folks. We've finally reached the end of Lost Kingdoms. Thanks for watching, and I'll see you all for the next LP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zeesik
Nov 30, 2010
Grimey Drawer
Thanks for LPing this! I played this when I was young, so it's nice to look back to it and see what I missed.

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

Thanks, I've always wanted to know how this game was ever since I saw it in Nintendo Power way back when.

Have another gif, looking forward to you Tack-Qing your next game.

Seaogre
Oct 10, 2012
Grimey Drawer
Thank you very much for doing this LP!

Lost Kingdoms was literally the second game I played on my first console, the GameCube, and it's always bothered me that I didn't manage to beat it and see the end before I had to return it to Blockbuster. Finally, I know. What a relief.

I really enjoyed the way you did the LP too. The videos were a pleasure to watch and listen to.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.

SystemLogoff posted:

looking forward to you Tack-Qing your next game.

I had to read this post a couple of times to make sure my eyes weren't deceiving me. :psyduck: And then I watched the video.

:hfive: If you're serious about doing that game, good luck to you, PA. Or rather... Goodgo, hamigo. :mmmhmm:

Yapping Eevee fucked around with this message at 14:17 on Apr 20, 2015

Silegna
Aug 20, 2013

Hey, heads up. I'm about to unleash my rage.

Doesn't doppelganger one shot the god of destruction as well?

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
Thank-Q so much for LPing this game! I was always interested in it since I was very into video games about cards at the time it came out (still am to a certain point I suppose), so it's great to finally see what I missed. I didn't post much (or at all), but I was following it the entire time.

ExiledTinkerer
Nov 4, 2009
Great job on the LP---great nostalgic times showcasing all sorts of stuff I never knew about the game back in the day PA!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silegna
Aug 20, 2013

Hey, heads up. I'm about to unleash my rage.

ExiledTinkerer posted:

Great job on the LP---great nostalgic times showcasing all sorts of stuff I never knew about the game back in the day PA!

It was my first GameCube game. I loved it to death because it was so charming. Of course I sucked at building decks and had to Doppelganger the God of Destruction.....

• Locked thread