Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Tyma posted:

I think Gareth Davies is on par with Rhys Webb, but hasn't had the advantages of playing with Biggar for over 5 years, or being included in as many Wales training camps.

I think the real problem *is* Halfpenny, because it forces both Liam Williams and Matthew Morgan into the full-back role, bumping Priestland upto second-in-command, and forcing us to play either Cuthbert or Walker on the wing. Both are in terrible form, and were never anywhere near international quality to begin with.

I wish they'd gone with Dan Evans are full-back, and Liam Williams on the wing :{

It's all part of Priestland's plan to get the number 10 shirt again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stavros880
May 2, 2005
I like monkeys
There's a real possibility that at some point we'll be fielding a back line containing Mike Phillips, Rhys Priestland, Alex Cuthbert and Liam WIlliams. The perfect blend of incompetence and idiocy. We just need a late call-up for Henson.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

I think my mass effect is broken

Aramoro posted:

It's all part of Priestland's plan to get the number 10 shirt again.

stavros880 posted:

There's a real possibility that at some point we'll be fielding a back line containing Mike Phillips, Rhys Priestland, Alex Cuthbert and Liam WIlliams. The perfect blend of incompetence and idiocy. We just need a late call-up for Henson.

:allears:

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

stavros880 posted:

Unfortunately for us there's a definite possibility we will field a team of Scottish players, with much the same result.

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

:scotland:

Aramoro posted:

Unfortunately for us there's a definite possibility we will field a team of Scottish players, with much the same result.

Not with the SRU at the helm, we've got a Newzealander, a Zimbabwean, a couple of Englishmen, an American and at least two South Africans in the team and a Newzealander as the coach.

Vaders Jester fucked around with this message at 13:57 on Sep 9, 2015

Tyma
Dec 22, 2004

I love Leinster and I couldn't be happier that Jordie Barrett has signed with them on a short term deal.
I'm putting the final touches on the World Cup thread, is there anyone that someone else can write that we need to include for goons who don't necessarily care about the sport, but will want to follow USA and Canada?

Stuff I'm working on tonight :

* Disenchanted team profiles outlining which teams are 'least poo poo'
* List of the USA's fixtures with kickoffs in EST time.
* A guide to which team has the best pre-match dance.

Can someone else set up and write up details for the fantasy league? Post if you're going to do it, so that three of you don't end up doing it, or something.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Tyma posted:

I'm putting the final touches on the World Cup thread, is there anyone that someone else can write that we need to include for goons who don't necessarily care about the sport, but will want to follow USA and Canada?

Stuff I'm working on tonight :

* Disenchanted team profiles outlining which teams are 'least poo poo'
* List of the USA's fixtures with kickoffs in EST time.
* A guide to which team has the best pre-match dance.

Can someone else set up and write up details for the fantasy league? Post if you're going to do it, so that three of you don't end up doing it, or something.

What do you have so far/what needs writing?

Tyma
Dec 22, 2004

I love Leinster and I couldn't be happier that Jordie Barrett has signed with them on a short term deal.
England's sponsors made an 'inspirational' commercial, to make people on my Facebook page somehow hate England a little bit more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXppMqUVMYE

Someone has to Toxx themselves with an avatar of Macro Fetish Chris Robshaw.

hooman posted:

What do you have so far/what needs writing?

I'll have everything done by this time tomorrow!

Tyma fucked around with this message at 19:31 on Sep 10, 2015

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

Tyma posted:

England's sponsors made an 'inspirational' commercial, to make people on my Facebook page somehow hate England a little bit more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXppMqUVMYE

That's a hell of a steroid programme the England team are on. It's a pretty cool advert even if it missed out the bit where Lawes tries to kill a man and claim it was a clean hit.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Mawkish wank for people who look forward to a new John Lewis ad every Christmas.

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-union/34215507

Tuilagi is a loving moron. He plead guilty to assaulting two police officers this year and is now saying he didn't do it and just plead guilty because he wanted the case over with quickly. :psyduck:

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

I think my mass effect is broken
Did he get legal advice from the Chuckle Brothers?

Unimpressed
Feb 13, 2013

Tyma posted:

It worked on me! Jesus christ, whichever marketing "creative" thought of that should be drowned in a barrel of poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tyma
Dec 22, 2004

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3741208&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post450056655

• Locked thread