Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Lobotomized. drat son.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

Ephemeron posted:

We never get to meet Togami again:

Interesting note about this one: When I played and got this same ending, the message differed just slightly, indicating that Elodie was fully aware that Togami was hunting for Lumen crystals and that he wouldn't find any in Borealis. Guess it had to do with her Lore skill?

Rosalie_A
Oct 30, 2011

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

Interesting note about this one: When I played and got this same ending, the message differed just slightly, indicating that Elodie was fully aware that Togami was hunting for Lumen crystals and that he wouldn't find any in Borealis. Guess it had to do with her Lore skill?

Yeah, one of the higher level Lore readouts talk Borealis, so I'm pretty sure it's that, as I got the same message and remember reading it in the Lore class.

Zoe
Jan 19, 2007
Hair Elf
Finally made it to the end of this. I had the game installed on my old laptop but only managed to beat it a couple of ways, I had no friggin clue about most of the possibilities here. :aaa: I'll have to dig it out and give it another go, especially now that there's new content.

And Selene really is brutal, drat. I never got many events with her, I had no idea she would actually suggest you murder your way into the vault to get your crystal...can someone posts what happens there?

And I'm still laughing at the 'power of music' ending pages and pages ago...especially with the extra touch of marrying Kevan and slowly gaining his trust...all the while apparently just hoping he never figures out you had his mother killed.

Also if there ever is a LLTQ2 I hope it centers around Togami...working your way up from a commoner to the husband of the queen and then conquering other lands and collecting Lumen crystals to eventually rule the world sounds like a real good time.

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Zoe posted:

Also if there ever is a LLTQ2 I hope it centers around Togami...working your way up from a commoner to the husband of the queen and then conquering other lands and collecting Lumen crystals to eventually rule the world sounds like a real good time.

That could actually be a pretty good sequel, "Long Live the King Consort".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

"Little by little the old world crumbled, and not once did the king imagine that some of the pieces might fall on him"

Trasson posted:

Yeah, one of the higher level Lore readouts talk Borealis, so I'm pretty sure it's that, as I got the same message and remember reading it in the Lore class.

It's actually Foreign Intelligence

LLTQ wiki posted:

Agents who have visited Borealis report that all know "Lumen Shamans" seem to have no magical powers at all, and perform their ritual displays with show and trickery.

So at leat Elodie can take some comfort that Togami spends the next years freezing his rear end off up north, in magicaly deadened watelands, killing shaman after shaman, only to find they were all using really clever tricks and he gets no stones.

• Locked thread