Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HoratioRash
Nov 20, 2012

I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore, Toto
Those concerts are quite fringe even for a russian me. It's like they're trying to imitate some other artists but instead do it with this weird, progressive/alt thing that I cant bloody place.

Как погода у вас? Началась весна аль морозит еще?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HoratioRash
Nov 20, 2012

Mind if I answer that? Clubs? Certainly, kayaking in tomsk though... not really? Altai is popular, so is Sayani. Kamchatka, some caucasus regions, Baikal lake, Karelia(My personal favourite) etc.

HoratioRash
Nov 20, 2012

utjkju posted:

I can't understand this question. I understood that about the apartment and property... But what exactly?

Вопрос по собственности жилья лично вам. Типа вы живете на ипотечной квартире, снимаете, или "рент ту овн" которое, как я понял, квартира снимается но какбе этими платежами выкупаете квартиру

So what's the diffrence between that "rent to own" and just... mortgage?

• Locked thread