Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ausgezeichnet
Sep 18, 2005

In my country this is definitely not offensive!
Nap Ghost
I used to spend a lot of time in Tyumen and Moscow for work. Any time I tried to eat any fried food (French fries, fried fish) I would poo poo my brains out. I successfully ate all kinds of food over there without issue (loved pelmeni, shshi soup with smetana, etc), but as soon as I ate more than one french fry with my Vienna Sandwich I would spend the whole afternoon on the can. Any idea what Russian cooking oil has in it that made everybody I knew over there blast away like this? Lard?

I loved Tyumen and wish I could go back. It was gritty and real - unlike Moscow - kind of like Cleveland in Siberia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread