Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«3 »
Your Dead Gay Son
Jan 1, 2006

The (gay) pizza man cometh...

I always have dreams about crowded or bad bathrooms

Not like poo poo on the walls but like silent hill or more subtle, maybe all the stall doors are missing or 2 feet tall.

Also the bathrooms are usually really dimly lit and as big as warehouses

Ugh why god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kehveli
Apr 1, 2009

When I was in rehab I had a recurring dream of being like 5-6 years old and walking on the side of the road, seeing a huge pile of bodies and climbing into the pile to sleep because it seemed like a warm and safe place to be.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

in my nightmares im always really fat and gay.... then i wake up and realize i was acatualy awake all along!!!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

boners

Skinny King Pimp
Aug 25, 2011
Skinny Queen Wimp

i'm the only person left alive and i either killed everyone or something else did and won't let me die and the ground is made of the bodies of people i care about and there is an ocean of blood.

but once i dreamed i ripped a zombie's head off and took his spine with it like in mortal kombat, that was pretty cool.

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012

all my teeth fall out and im like aw poo poo lol this is fuckin gross hope nobody notices

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

May your eyes be opened by the wonderful

I almost never have nightmares. Like every few years and I forget them pretty quickly. As such, I don't remember any.

I do tend to dream about an ex, though. Usually I dream we are together and wake up feeling like poo poo. But last time we were apart in the dream. So yeah, there ya go.

BossRighteous
Dec 28, 2002

I Dream of Jeanie.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Ummmm....

I have reoccurring dreams about Cher, I don't know why, I'm not even a Cher gay but in my dreams Cher and me are friends and hang out. Reoccurring nightmare is everything is moving at normal speed but I feel like I am stuck in molasses or something.

BossRighteous
Dec 28, 2002

Three Olives posted:

I have reoccurring dreams about Cher, I don't know why, I'm not even a Cher gay but in my dreams Cher and me are friends and hang out. Reoccurring nightmare is everything is moving at normal speed but I feel like I am stuck in molasses or something.

What era of Cher? or Chera, if you will.

Volume
May 2, 2008

Now I don't know how you guys do it but when I'm in my underwear I like to have a good time.

The dream starts out with me knowing that I killed some one last night and most of the nightmare is me spazzing out over how I'm going to get rid of the body and avoid jail. Sometimes those are bad enough that when I wake up I have a few seconds of "oh god, what did I do?!" before I remember it was all a dream.

Also something bad happens and I have to call 911 but I can never dial it right. It comes out as 912, 991, 199, 119. It's pretty frustrating.

I've had reoccurring nightmares where I was loved for who I am. And missed the opportunity to be a better man.

Captain Diarrhoea
Apr 16, 2011

i dream that i'm posting naked

Slybo
Mar 6, 2005

*Doesn't read anyone else's.
*Post my own.
*Expects everyone will read it.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Ummmm....

BossRighteous posted:

What era of Cher? or Chera, if you will.

Present day Cher. For some reason in the dreams present day Cher bought a house in Dallas so when she is in town we just hang out. We go to bars together and she has a fake ID so people think the isn't actually Cher but instead a Cher drag queen.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

one time i had a dream i was eating a giant marshmallow, and then when i woke up, i called the cops on granos

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

I heard only dummies have these.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

Don't fuck with this Senator.

Captain Diarrhoea
Apr 16, 2011

i'm having sex with Cher and she turns into something awful

naem
May 29, 2011

I have to pee and I'm looking for a urinal in a huge underground high school type locker room and the rules of physics aren't quite correct, and I can't decide which I the plumbing fixtures are ok to pee into as I walk along the ceiling

Also I always wake up just before peeing irl lol

No Such Thing
Oct 12, 2012

self-destructive

I frequently eat dreamsicles.

also i have a nightmare where velociraptors chase me through a train

Your Dead Gay Son
Jan 1, 2006

I had the teeth being destroyed, falling out etc dreams for a while after I broke a bunch in a stupid accident, they're all fixed now

Also pissing in dreams feels like cumming but I've never had a wet dream

Slybos nightmare is never getting banned despite all his efforts

Tonsured
Jan 13, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?

I have to move to a trailer park, a small metal pill of an RV. The inside stinks of cat urine and for some reason the previous tenant's stuff is still there, packed to the ceiling, I have to live like a hoarder. To ease my nerves I take a walk outside with my dog. Two dirty kids, caked with what I assume is dirt approach me, they ask me to pet my dog. I nod. The horrible stench of feces fills my nostrils, the kids aren't covered with dirt, they're full of poo poo, and they're rubbing their fecal dripping hands all over my dog. Forever unclean! soiled for all eternity!
then I wake up.

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

I dreamed that I had to pee really bad; I told someone in my dream and they told me to wake up and deal with it like an adult.... I wish I could remember who it was so I can thank them IRL

amityville anus
Jan 30, 2010

I have to live in a trailer park, a small metal pill of an RV. The inside stinks of jack and coke and for some reason the previous tenant's stuff is still there, packed to the ceiling, I have to live with a hoarder. To ease my nerves I take a walk outside with my friend Ricky. Two dirty kids, caked with what I assume is dirt approach me, they throw glass bottles. I duck. The horrible stench of feces fills my nostrils, the kids aren't covered with dirt, the bottles are full of poo poo, and they're rubbing their fecal dripping hands all over each other. Forever unclean! canadian for all eternity!
then I wake up in America

StarkWhite
Oct 31, 2006
I am a Viking.

hearing people talk about their dreams is definitely one of the most interesting things that can happen in the day.

also we should discuss the awesome workout we had in excruciating depth

Your Dead Gay Son
Jan 1, 2006

That's why I want gruesome nightmares ya dolt

Bung Harmer
Jun 20, 2004
Appalachian Hillbilly Dumbass, Fucked in the Head, Needs Help

I almost always dream about driving off the road and plummeting to my death. This happens multiple times a week.

breadingbutter
Dec 28, 2013

no, just a drunken moron

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Slybos nightmare is never getting banned despite all his efforts
lol.

my recurring nightmare is that the girl i like is secretly plotting to kill me. HELLLO NERVOUSNESS

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

Tsunami or falling off a bridge into water. I don't like going to the Oregon coast anymore. Also I have dreams where I exorcise demons.

oxbrain
Aug 18, 2005

Race it until the wheels come off, then keep going.

Slybo posted:

*Doesn't read anyone else's.
*Post my own.
*Expects everyone will read it.

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

My teeth fall out. Sometimes there's blood, sometimes not. I try to stop them from falling out by covering my mouth, but they slip out between my fingers.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

When you desperately need a goat, right this moment.

It's a dream where you see yourself standing in sort of sun-god robes on a pyramid with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at you.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 30 days!

reoccurring dream-themes
  • weak punches
  • being murdered,
  • becoming a ghost
  • witches
  • religious icongraphies

I need a dream catcher, yo

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

I'm back in grade school but I'm also back in high school. It's a combination of the schools, like they were smashed and twisted together. Brown brick walls will suddenly have patches of yellow tile. No matter how much I walk I'm in a school. The people around me are from grade school and high school. Sometimes someone like Randy will be there at Grade 3 but he'll also be there from Grade 12. They rarely interact. I've been recently seeing people from college in the halls so I bet I'll start seeing my college as well, twisting and combining with the other schools. I have this dream like every few months.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

i have to do a big assignment for a class and i forgot it or didn't do it or i have to take the big test and i can't find the room where it is or im late for it. and i graduated 2 years ago

when im hungover i have dreams about drinking large amounts of water and/or gatorade

nightmares about being banned from various forums

sometimes i dream about obtaining benzodiazepines

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Angry Duck is watching you...

Lot of you have teeth dreams what's up with that?

I just keep dreaming I'm back in HS/College and I complete missed a subject that I have to go back to take again. I hated school, a lot.

Donald Kimball
Sep 2, 2011

PROUD FATHER OF THIS TURD ------>

I frequently have "dreams" where I'm talking or eating, and as I close my mouth or bite down, my teeth begin crunching together and shattering in my mouth. Any teeth that are left are hanging onto my gums by tendrils of bloody pulp, and as I move my tongue around them they fall out and soon my mouth is full of chunks of teeth and blood.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 30 days!

LethalGeek posted:

Lot of you have teeth dreams what's up with that?

I just keep dreaming I'm back in HS/College and I complete missed a subject that I have to go back to take again. I hated school, a lot.

you're prolly gay

Your Dead Gay Son
Jan 1, 2006

Yeah I'll have dreams about being at college and having like three classes overlap gross

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nullEntityRNG
Jun 23, 2010

I once had a nightmare where I was actually aware that I was in a dream and couldn't escape from it. I woke up in a cold sweat. That sucked.

My most reoccurring dream is boring though. Driving in a car on a bridge, slipping off, sinking into the ocean.

«3 »