Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«2 »
Are you with me?!
Yes!
gently caress yes!
.beats?
Hells yes!
View Results
zenintrude
Apr 7, 2008

.beats

I for one can't wait until 958.beats... gonna get my drink on!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Give Pat a Job
Apr 8, 2003

Everything is for the best in this best of all possible worlds.

I'm surprised internet time never caught on. No...wait...I guess I'm not.

amityville anus
Jan 30, 2010

to hell with that watch i have a G Shock digital watch that stays accurate and is solar powered so i haven't ever had to change the battery or time on it ever

Jett
Oct 17, 2005

byob.user.js

my watch just shows the current unix timestamp

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

lol if you think you're important enough to own a watch

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

OMGEERD! I CAN HAS CR'S BABBIES!!!!

I own a badass watch that I never wear

Slybo
Mar 6, 2005

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PySeQyjRKM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnHOTvNBVWg

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 24, 2007

synchronize swatches

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 30 days!

Watch this

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

If your watch is easily readable, it's not expensive enough.

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.

Shasta Orange Soda posted:

synchronize swatches

Lumberjack Bonanza
Feb 27, 2011

I'LL CUT THAT POST TO PIECES!

Did Parker Lewis ever lose?

Slybo
Mar 6, 2005

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

Did Parker Lewis ever lose?

Yes he did.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

You have failed me for the last time, Colonel Pickering.

The only watch that I have currently is an Iron Man Triathalon digital watch but I only wear it when I'm camping because honestly who loving wears watches these days

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

'nuff said.

is this like the watch version of dre beats?

Quote-Unquote
Oct 21, 2002

Seriously though gently caress our stupid system of time and dates. We should have had the French Republican Calendar.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Big Beef City posted:

The only watch that I have currently is an Iron Man Triathalon digital watch but I only wear it when I'm camping because honestly who loving wears watches these days

people who do things that involve more than just DnD

phobo
Aug 7, 2008

If you don't use sundials then lol

brotato
May 13, 2013

Swatches are cool I guess, they aren't like real expensive or anything and they're pretty durable. I used to be a watchmaker and when it came time to fix poo poo, swatch was not my most hated brand.

I like the Lego ones.

blinking beacon nose
Nov 1, 2004

birthday frog comes bearing gifts and special birthday wishes

it's @958 somewhere

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

Don't get your pen, son, you won't be needing that. My order's simple, a shitload of dim sims. And I want a bucket of soya sauce.

I have a cheap lovely $15 digital watch and no regrets

viscous wolves
Apr 17, 2012

I have a cheap lovely $5 analog watch and it has the date on it, that's really all you need

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

I wear a men's Hamilton I literally found on the street. It's really nice, but I have trouble remembering to wind it.

Xmas Future
Aug 27, 2005

pop it and lock it

I'm not gonna pretend like our current system is that great, but this is the Bitcoin of timekeeping.

ZeroCount
Aug 12, 2013

got a pretty cool analogue wristwatch inherited from my grandfather. But since everything and their dog can display the time these days all it does is gather dust.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

So gentlemen, we meet again.

Xmas Future posted:

I'm not gonna pretend like our current system is that great, but this is the Bitcoin of timekeeping.

Actually, bitcoins are much more successful.

Noctis Horrendae
Nov 1, 2013

My posting history should be the starting point for the next grognards.txt thread. Call me a bad poster and I'll spend the next 3 posts flagellating about how I guess I'll stop posting since I'm so bad/annoying/terrible. Oh hey I have another opinion to share real quick!

Let's use the time cube method instead.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

Makes the best adventure threads!

I use the Zybourne swatch.

rand
Apr 25, 2003

is that all there is can i go now??

demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

I have a Patek Philippe Complication and a Jaeger-LeCoultre Gyrotourbillon, why should I get a swatch instead?

ayekappy
Aug 22, 2004

Brie Cheesin'

Seriously, goon bitcoin hating is the most bullshit annoying thing. If you went against what 99% of goons said about money making poo poo, you'd be a rich loving goon.

But internet time is stupid, what is this, ST TNG?

SHOTGUN REGULAR
Jul 9, 2002

ayekappy posted:

Seriously, goon bitcoin hating is the most bullshit annoying thing. If you went against what 99% of goons said about money making poo poo, you'd be a rich loving goon.

But internet time is stupid, what is this, ST TNG?

its a literal pyramid scheme but nice trollbait

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Ummmm....

My watch gets my phone notifications which is pretty nice.

72nd bday virgin
Dec 8, 2013

If I see anyone wearing a watch I automatically assume they're a moron and too stupid to understand that their phone is a watch.

ayekappy
Aug 22, 2004

Brie Cheesin'

72nd bday virgin posted:

If I see anyone wearing a watch I automatically assume they're a moron and too stupid to understand that their phone is a watch.

I honestly don't wear a watch because of this reason and anyone wearing a watch that isn't a woman, better have big fake tits.

take_it_slow
Jul 7, 2011

I wear a timex with that kickass blue backlight. Cheap and inaccurate, but I wore one growing up so I'm attached to the stupid design.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

May your eyes be opened by the wonderful

I took my watch off the day I got my first cell phone in 1999. I haven't worn one since. Oh, and I had a swatch when they were cool.

YourHealthyColon
Nov 21, 2013

Unless you're a scuba diver or something then watches are just jewelry for men

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN
Apr 27, 2010

I put up my thumb... and it blotted out the planet Earth.

Part of my job is recording temperatures and pressures at different times on various devices in a lab. Wearing a watch makes checking the time much easier than pulling my phone out all the time. That being said, my watch is a Casio

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

runupon cracker
Jan 13, 2006

This will hurt me more than it hurts you.

blinking beacon nose posted:

it's @958 somewhere

No it's not, it's either @958 everywhere or it's @958 nowhere. You really don't understand the concept at all, do you? Sheesh.

«2 »