Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
HEY GAL
Oct 11, 2012

People hear that there's going to be a fight, and that they could earn five or six cents a day if they get in on it; they immediately form themselves into bands like migrant fruit-pickers and sell their services to whoever wants to hire them.

The veins had been delicately carved.

quote:

Katya and Arseny spent the whole day trying to get a cop to make up a police report, though most were laughing too hard to get their act together. Same with the witnesses needed to sign the report. All day people photographed the phallus—solo, or with a friend standing next to it. Katya shot videos of a diplomatic car slowing down as it passed. Some cars actually backed up to verify that they were actually seeing this. At some point, Katya and Arseny went to have dinner with a friend who is a ritzy magazine editor who had taken them to an equally ritzy restaurant for an omakase menu. Through all 15 courses, Katya said, "all we talked about was cock."

quote:

One man had gotten in touch with them, offering to buy the wooden cock and take it off their hands at his own expense.

"He has a collection of cocks," Arseny told me. "This will be the pearl."
http://www.newrepublic.com/article/...tics-car-russia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Dead Gay Son
Jan 1, 2006

The (gay) pizza man cometh...

should've carved "I LOVE THE GAYS" into the side of it and then the cops wouldn't've been laughing but been killing people cause russia is a 3rd world poo poo hole

brave nazi aviator
Apr 23, 2008
The son of Maryam is about to descend amongst you as a correct ruler, he will break the cross and kill the pig!

Nite Crew: "all we talked about was cock"

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

ant farm

my people

13 INCH DICK
Aug 23, 2006

Nobody knows what's hiding inside me

A+ for Creativity

minus world
Sep 23, 2009

"good poster"

should have attached it to the front and used it to ram other cars rear ends in heavy traffic

13 INCH DICK
Aug 23, 2006

Nobody knows what's hiding inside me

fauxical posted:

should have attached it to the front and used it to ram other cars rear ends in heavy traffic

Works pretty good until beef supreme comes out of retirement to rehabilitate your sorry rear end

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

KING OF ASPERGERS

thats a big dick

Dexters Secret
Sep 8, 2008

We could care less what others think about is, but at times, we do care and we fall apart. But when we do fall apart, we put each other back together. We do all this and we ask nothing in return. We are Onii and Imouto.

I was the model

JerryLee
Feb 4, 2005

THE RESERVED LIST! THE RESERVED LIST! I CANNOT SHUT UP ABOUT THE RESERVED LIST!

what is it with russians and trolling political opponents with cocks

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Dexters Secret posted:

I was the model

But it's not a burrito.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

KING OF ASPERGERS

what is it with the rest of the world and not trolling political opponents with cocks

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006
GTVA Celois

NecroMonster posted:

what is it with the rest of the world and not trolling political opponents with cocks

unironically this

sometimes you gotta call a spade a spade, or something like that

HEY GAL
Oct 11, 2012

People hear that there's going to be a fight, and that they could earn five or six cents a day if they get in on it; they immediately form themselves into bands like migrant fruit-pickers and sell their services to whoever wants to hire them.

JerryLee posted:

Passers-by stare at the giant penis on the Liteiny Bridge in St. Petersburg, as it rises to let river traffic through

Fojar38
Sep 1, 2011
------------->
This space guaranteed to be full of the stupidest shit you can imagine about history that I don't understand.
------------->

PS: Time for a 39th Fojar, we can do better than this

this thread delivered p much exactly what it promised

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!

Wait, Twitter journalist? Isnt it hard to write the news with such a tiny character limit?

HEY GAL
Oct 11, 2012

Gutcruncher posted:

Wait, Twitter journalist? Isnt it hard to write the news with such a tiny character limit?

russia is an interesting place

quote:

@KermlinRussia, the handle of a Stephen Colbert–like entity called the “Persident of Ruissia”... svagely mocked the government for its many lies, thefts, and absurdities. “The Russian state doesn’t have to beat you with a stick,” they tweeted once, adopting the tone of a benevolent ruler addressing his subjects. “We can gently caress you up with a carrot, too.”

The Kermlins had launched the handle in June 2010, after then-President Medvedev, who was infamous for his simpleton’s love of high-tech gadgets, traveled to the Silicon Valley offices of Twitter and set up an account, @KremlinRussia. By January, the Kermlins’ antic alternative had more than 50,000 followers, and Medvedev was forced to change his handle to @MedvedevRussia to avoid confusion. Over the next three years, the Kermlins’ fan base exploded to more than 700,000 followers. The Kermlins became celebrities among the outspoken ranks of “Internet hamsters,” the denizens of the Web ghetto who then became the core of the protests. Last spring, they finally unmasked themselves in a glamorous spread in Russian GQ.

tentative8e8op
Jul 25, 2011

wobble in my heart

JerryLee posted:

I remember when one was drawn on a drawbridge facing the kremlin too

E: nvm sorry, beaten

\/ i remembered the prank wrong

tentative8e8op fucked around with this message at Feb 4, 2014 around 07:24

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HEY GAL
Oct 11, 2012

tentative8e8op posted:

I remember when one was drawn on a drawbridge facing the kremlin too

is that a different one from the one in st petersburg that i already posted here? get on my giant russian political penis level