Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

a branded guy fieri pint glass filled with hot, syrupy wine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wangsbig
May 27, 2007

a bubbling concoction Guy urges you to drink while sweat beads his brow and he refuses to look you in the eye

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
A fresh gourmet salad tossed with eucalyptus leaves, diced cactus and veal, smothered in bacon gravy.

Wangsbig
May 27, 2007

a delicious hamhock, perfectly seasoned and hidden somewhere inside a terrifying metal box who's existence the restaurant staff is unwilling or unable to acknowledge

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

a carefully washed lawnmower engine dipped in ghost pepper sauce. as you pull on the crank, puree veal oozes out from the exhaust.

Tane
Feb 27, 2005

a steaming pile of poo poo

Only registered members can see post attachments!

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

a supersized superbowl super bowl served steaming hot with football flambe

Christian LARPer
Sep 9, 2005
I LIKE TO CALL WOMEN CUNTS WHEN I DISAGREE WITH THEM BECAUSE I'M SUPER FUCKING EDGY. I SHOULD PROBABLY SHUT THE FUCK UP BUT WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT, CUNT?
slamma jamma potato pancakes with a garlic anchovy mayo, garnished with dandruff flakes from Guy's own rockin' doo.

THEY'RE OFF THA HOOK

Wangsbig
May 27, 2007

home style cheez whiz lollipops, deep fried and brought to your table on a litter born by the four fattest waitresses

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

The Chevy Super Sport Steak Special

a chance to drive Guy Fieri's love and joy around an oval track! Steak will be placed in a special tray atop the engine. Check in when you're ready, and you eat the steak, raw or burnt.

Christian LARPer
Sep 9, 2005
I LIKE TO CALL WOMEN CUNTS WHEN I DISAGREE WITH THEM BECAUSE I'M SUPER FUCKING EDGY. I SHOULD PROBABLY SHUT THE FUCK UP BUT WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT, CUNT?
pigs in an electric blanket. super smokin' andoulle sausage links wrapped in a jalepeno-infused corn meal breading, hooked up to a car battery

ON POINT!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Roasted kangaroo scrotums stuffed to bursting with Guy's own expired turnip mash and garnished with stolen artisanal Hanford Plutonium.

onedayholiday
Dec 6, 2013

Grimey Drawer
a half pound of welfare cheese melted over a side order of morbid obesity

with furry arteries to finish

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

All the eggs Smash Mouth didn't eat. All the eggs. :smithmouth:

Wangsbig
May 27, 2007

an oldsmobile transmission roast on a spit and prepared fresh at your table

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
deep fried pizza with zesty dippin' oils (palm nut)

not only are all menu items off the hook, the hooks have been permanently surgically removed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

half-lamb, half-cat stuffed gnocci smothered in spicy chipotle cottage cheese and served in a broken pickle jar

Wangsbig
May 27, 2007

a stack of fourteen belgian waffles served in a bucket of meat slurry kept in a centrifuge for inexplicable reasons

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

slow-cooked brisket smothered in a mango chipotle guacamole ghost pepper urine sauce, topped with asian slaw on ciabatta (said with a forced Italian accent)

also paging cucktales blogger to the thread

Tempus Fugit
Jan 31, 2008

Sous vide goat scrotums, which are then pureed and frozen into golf ball molds with liquid nitrogen. The waitstaff then tee them up in the expediting station and nine iron them onto your plate

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

Take a look at this, man, this pork slider. I roasted the pork with a flashlight after slappin some rub on it (if you know what I mean) and then I put deep fried bacon mayo on it. The bread tastes like I shat it out myself. It's gotta garlic aioli and awhgahd imma cum lemme just have half your sandwich first

Missing Name fucked around with this message at 17:51 on Feb 4, 2014

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
enjoy this bottle of sriracha squeezed into a bowl

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:
A carpet rug drenched in bourbon syrup with a scoop of mint icecream.

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

Ka0 posted:

A carpet rug drenched in bourbon syrup with a scoop of mint icecream.

can I substitute one of those fuzzy toilet seat covers or is there an upcharge

rand
Apr 26, 2003
anything with cum (or Creme Fraiche) on it

Vicodiva
Sep 27, 2012
General Tso's bacon quesadilla with kung pao aioli,

Cedar plank USDA certified angus chow fun with chimichurri fries,

Capntastic
Jan 13, 2005

A dog begins eating a dusty old coil of rope but there's a nail in it.

Warm Serrano Milk

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car

Tempus Fugit
Jan 31, 2008

On the kid's menu today is an expired walk-in veggie omelette with bar rag jus or chipotle injected duck dick nachos served in the rusted hubcap of a 1971 Nova.

Priestess Cashmere
Oct 9, 2012

Yikesaroo
healthy option: cold baked beans topped with crumbled uncooked Ramen and a dusting of Kraft Dinner powder, served on a sweaty old motorcycle seat

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

southwestern cock fingers

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx
a fart on a plate

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
steamed hams

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU
Anyone say cum yet??

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.
A length of steel pipe and guy tied to a chair for five minutes, garnished with can of diesel and served with a book of matches on the side.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
a crostini hubcap manufactured by felons and stamped with a limited edition guy fieri imprint. designs include:
- naked lady reclining, in silhouette
- a large dog with sunglasses and attitude
- an eight ball, on fire, encircled by cobras

Tempus Fugit
Jan 31, 2008

A fricassee of free range skidmarked underoos, with a dusting of space debris collected from the Eagle nebula by Guy's great-great-great-great-great-great grandson, Guy Future, and whisked back in a time machine with flames painted on the side.

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

An old bakelite telephone, lightly drizzled with stripes of aioli and barbecue sauce. The handset, replaced by barbecued blue corn-on-the-cob, is off the hook.

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
a douchebag marinated in guy's special spicy hot sauce and encrusted with brokenglass and expired milk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adventure Pigeon
Nov 8, 2005

I am a master storyteller.
five pounds of all-natural Creekstone Black whole, raw chicken, stuffed with live gerbil glazed in almond ranch dippin sauce and a side of watermelon antifreeze pudding fries

• Locked thread