Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«3 »
Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008
I'm a cunt who thinks children committing suicide is funny. I'm a cunt. I'm a cunt. I'm a cunt.

sorry the politician/celeb/whatever didn't want to get their $2,000 suit greasy as poo poo during a photo op. if it makes you feel better they threw up your greasy disc right after and went to go get some real food

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006
GTVA Celois

you see, a year ago jon stewart made fun of some douche for eating pizza with utensils and now every coolkid has to rage against it too

otherwise people wouldn't care

Xaris fucked around with this message at Feb 4, 2014 around 10:15

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

people who eat burgers with a knife and fork make me literally spit my dew out all over my keyboard

Damp Star Baby
Jan 22, 2014

CA Exempt DEATH

Pizza is great no matter how you eat it. It all ends up being poo poo in the end

Yivgev
May 18, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

what are you talking about

ladyboy pancake
Jan 3, 2008

"Please let this be a normal field trip?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9f_nnijzPdA

Bundle of Keys
Jul 3, 2007

I visited the United States once and nearly got lynched when I used utensils at an AppleBees.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008
I'm a cunt who thinks children committing suicide is funny. I'm a cunt. I'm a cunt. I'm a cunt.

Bundle of Keys posted:

I visited the United States once and nearly got lynched when I used utensils at an AppleBees.

Really you should have been lynched for eating at Applebees.

A Sloth
Aug 4, 2010
EVERY TIME I POST I AM REQUIRED TO DISCLOSE THAT I AM A SHITHEAD.

ASK ME MY EXPERT OPINION ON GENDER BASED INSULTS & "ENGLISH ETHNIC GROUPS".

I ate pizza with a knife and fork in a restaurant once it didn't feel right not to use them and it didn't feel right using them.

pepito sanchez
Apr 3, 2004
I'm not mexican

Just need a knife in your pooping hand and that's it. 1600s style.

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

You are retarded if you use a fork and knife because you are retarded if you need a fork and knife. It's absolutely not difficult to eat pizza with your hand. Also, good luck eating a slice on the move!

Tane
Feb 27, 2005

green jacket

gold jacket

who gives a poo poo

Bundle of Keys
Jul 3, 2007

Blast of Confetti posted:

Really you should have been lynched for eating at Applebees.

What is wrong with AppleBees?

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Hahahaahahahahah this stock image

Only registered members can see post attachments!

catpowerd
Jan 9, 2008

swinging your guitar around
Cause they wanted to hear that meow

Life hack: If you eat pizza with a knife and fork you can post and eat pizza without getting your keyboard
all greasy.

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

if you're doing the knife + fork and the pizza is like 30lbs a slice and loaded with toppings then you should get a pass

membranoid
Feb 25, 2001
DON'T SPAM SH/SC

you could also try not being an awful spergnerd that needs to post before he can finish a slice of pizza

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

if you're doing the knife + fork and the pizza is like 30lbs a slice and loaded with toppings then you should get a pass

SweetKarma
Oct 5, 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxB-H6f3crY

ladyboy pancake
Jan 3, 2008

catpowerd posted:

Life hack: If you eat pizza with a knife and fork you can post and eat pizza without getting your keyboard
all greasy.

lifehack: if you eat pizza at the table instead of at your computer you wont be a shithead.

Bundle of Keys
Jul 3, 2007

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

Hahahaahahahahah this stock image

They look like they're having a great time.

420 Gank Mid
Dec 25, 2008

You should pity him for having to eat pizza from new york.

Ootrek
Oct 21, 2012

i'm capten kurk

lifehack: putting pineapple on your pizza will piss someone off

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

Ootrek posted:

lifehack: putting pineapple on your pizza will piss someone off

reaction everytime i want to order a hawaiian pizza:

"eww no just get pepperoni, no one likes hawaiian"

*pizzas arrive*

*complainer eats all of the hawaiian before touching pepperoni*

gggiiimmmppp
Feb 15, 2004

Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels

lol if you cant eat pizza with your hands without making a mess, hows the palsy treating you grandpa

ladyboy pancake
Jan 3, 2008

ive got a lifehack for u *hacks at ur life until u are dead*

Tailored Sauce
Mar 26, 2006

All aboard the Gravy train!

the way you intake food insults me.

also, chopsticks are dumb and inefficient.

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

instead of eating with chopsticks, you eat with mini shovels? Plebe

Tokit
Dec 16, 2004

I was doing the composing.

I eat ribs and pizza with a fork because I don't want to get my hands dirty. Suck it down spergs.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Ask me about getting into Goonwaffe early or not taking too long to answer your emails!

If you eat pizza with a knife and fork you're probably the kind of autist that would like pineapple on your 'za.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

Tokit posted:

I eat ribs and pizza with a fork because I don't want to get my hands dirty. Suck it down spergs.

How the gently caress do you eats with a knife and fork?

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

catpowerd posted:

all greasy.

Life hack: if you get friends, you don't need to worry about the logistics of a meal and typing at the same time

Absalom Baird
Jul 13, 2010

Chi-town deep dish drat near REQUIRES a knife and fork. Also you can stab someone with them if the opportunity arises

Troll Bridgington
Dec 22, 2011

Keeping up foreign relations.

I eat my gluten-free goat cheese pizza with chopsticks.

rand
Apr 25, 2003

I eat my gay pizza with gaydar

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.

Rhinoceraptor posted:

lifehack: if you eat pizza at the table instead of at your computer you wont be a shithead.

Double lifehack: use a paper napkin you disgusting fucker keeping your hands clean is the reason they were loving invented.

CountButtula
Jan 5, 2014

All English upper-middle class people will eat pizza with a knife and fork. That poo poo is disturbing to watch and also strangely contagious

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Nightmare fuel

There's a time and a place for everything. Like if you're eating at a fancy pizzeria in Italy, maybe you shouldn't make loud cracks about Mussolini.

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

Keep folding the pizza until you can eat it in one bite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

You can use a fork and knife for the first one or two bites if the slice is too floppy and saturated in grease but then you have to pick it up.

«3 »