Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«5 »
Dr VideoGames 0.299
Feb 15, 2007

i really think you're overestimating how much
i love having dog shit smushed all over my face

suicide is magic

quote:

Michael Morones is an 11-year-old boy who was bullied relentlessly at school in Raleigh, North Carolina, because of his love for My Little Pony. Bullied so much that he tragically attempted suicide by hanging himself from the railing of his bunk bed.

Morones was "the kid that never walks. He dances everywhere," his mother Tiffany Morones-Suttle told WTVD. Thankfully, Morones is still aliveóhis mother and step-father caught him just in timeóbut oxygen to his brain was momentarily cut off and the extent of the permanent damage he suffered is uncertain.

The brony culture that My Little Pony has inspired forms its own support network online in spaces like the My Little Pony Reddit, but Morones and others seem to face only more harassment now that the community has gone viral. The recent documentary My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic tells the stories of men who love the show but can't bear to come out as bronies to their friends, for the same fears that Morones faced.

Brony culture might be kind of silly, but it's not as idiotic as bullying someone for liking something you don't, especially a cartoon that encourages kindness. Morones's parents don't even want the bullies treated the way their son was. Here's his mother:

I've heard a lot of people say you need to go after bullies and hold them responsible. But you know, I don't think that's what Mike would want. I would rather teach people how to do right than turn around than punish, because punishment doesn't always work.

The WTVD video shows Morones laying in a hospital bed, surrounded by My Little Pony stuffed animals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

hopefully this trend will continue and soon they'll be more successful

ALL-PRO SEXMAN
Nov 8, 2006

Veni, vidi, Lombardi.

Ponies: not even once.

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action

i don't think actual kids count as bronys tbh

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007
OXYGEN
THIEF

when I was in middle school we just wore steel toe boots and if people talked too much poo poo you just kicked them as hard as you can in the groin and the problem solved itself

poo poo got polite real quick when kids discovered steel toe boots

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

hm yes, obviously bullying over a cartoon is what caused a preteen boy to attempt suicide

how many life insurance policies are out on him

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

USER FOREVER BANNED UNTIL DUKE NUKEM FOREVER & HALF-LIFE 2 EPISODE 3 IS RELEASED

I think when you are 11 and into MLP you are just gay, so there is still hope.

Wangsbig
May 27, 2007

quote:

Morones was "the kid that never walks. He dances everywhere,"

look if it wasnt the pony show it would've been his gay mom or his last name. some kids are just meat to be driven to suicide

Tailored Sauce
Mar 26, 2006

All aboard the Gravy train!

I watched the Bronies documentary and it's quite sad and awkward.

runupon cracker
Jan 13, 2006

This will hurt me more than it hurts you.

He's probably allergic to peanuts too.

The Man From Melmac
Sep 8, 2008

it's almost as if he's an outcast and he's drifting toward a community that will accept just about anyone

don't be dicks guys, this poo poo ruins kids and they need help to get through it

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

I assume he actually almost died from autoerotic asphyxiation while masturbating to clop.

GiantAmazonianOtter
Apr 4, 2007
I encourage children who are bullied to kill themselves. In fact, I get off to it. Pedophilia-snuff films are the best. More abused children need to kill themselves.

Blast of Confetti posted:

ladyboy pancake
Jan 3, 2008

Jön, jön, jön a vizipók.
Várják már a tólakók.
Ez a kis pók ügyes búvár.
Sok új kaland is még rá vár.

an 11-year old's not a brony, an 11 year old is just a kid watching a show. I hope he gets better and never runs into a brony in his life.

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

lolwut

Dusseldorf posted:

I assume he actually almost died from autoerotic asphyxiation while masturbating to clop.

Probably a safe bet.

11's too young to be in legit brony territory. Not like he'd grow out of it, though.

sether01
Jun 17, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 15 days!

It's a start.

Exclamation Marx
Feb 18, 2012

doesn't give my
opponents much
time to run up a
to lection does it

a child is allowed to watch a show for children imo

sether01
Jun 17, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 15 days!

You're next.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

Rhinoceraptor posted:

an 11-year old's not a brony, an 11 year old is just a kid watching a show. I hope he gets better and never runs into a brony in his life.

We shold replace candy vans in shows with men holding stuffed ponies

Iniluki
Mar 30, 2003

I'm a passive-aggressive Brony who prefers to argue on the internet by buying people red-text avatars.

With all the money I've spent on avatars, I could have donated to a suicide prevention hotline, and saved a life.

You're a loving stinkyhole, it's an 11 year old for fucks sake.

You too.

Squish
Nov 22, 2007

I LIVE UNRELENTINGLY UP MY OWN ASS

Bullying adult bronies is still hilarious.

Bullying kids is loving tragic.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

Iniluki posted:

would you say im....SOMETHING AWFUL????

*crowd claps as lights dim and curtains close*

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

Iniluki posted:

You too.

yeah it is lovely, we should really do something, like uh....

huh

*goes back to mocking bronies*

Iniluki
Mar 30, 2003

I'm a passive-aggressive Brony who prefers to argue on the internet by buying people red-text avatars.

With all the money I've spent on avatars, I could have donated to a suicide prevention hotline, and saved a life.

would you say im....SOMETHING AWFUL????

*crowd claps as lights dim and curtains close*

No, I'd say you're a loving stinkyhole. There is nothing funny about children trying to commit suicide. Even trolling about it makes you a pathetic little weasel. And I suspect your mummy didn't love you enough due to you trying to getting attention over something as tragic as this.

stinkyhole.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

Iniluki posted:

No, I'd say you're a loving stinkyhole. There is nothing funny about children trying to commit suicide. Even trolling about it makes you a pathetic little weasel. And I suspect your mummy didn't love you enough due to you trying to getting attention over something as tragic as this.

stinkyhole.

dude calm down its not like i was bullying you for watching it

Tane
Feb 27, 2005

never again

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

my niece is a six year old brony , i hope she kills her self too

A Sloth
Aug 4, 2010
EVERY TIME I POST I AM REQUIRED TO DISCLOSE THAT I AM A SHITHEAD.

ASK ME MY EXPERT OPINION ON GENDER BASED INSULTS & "ENGLISH ETHNIC GROUPS".

Iniluki posted:

stinkyhole.

Kill yourself.

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

Iniluki posted:

stinkyhole.

stinkyhole

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.

11 is at least in the correct age range to like mlp

Christian LARPer
Sep 9, 2005
I LIKE TO CALL WOMEN CUNTS WHEN I DISAGREE WITH THEM BECAUSE I'M SUPER FUCKING EDGY. I SHOULD PROBABLY SHUT THE FUCK UP BUT WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT, CUNT?

Iniluki posted:

stinkyhole.

stop hitting yourself

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

ZombieParts posted:

11 is at least in the correct age range to like mlp

Not according to his classmates, 11 year olds.

sether01
Jun 17, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 15 days!

Iniluki posted:

stinkyhole.

Maybe if his parents spanked him, he would have been a stronger bitch.

Bundle of Keys
Jul 3, 2007

That poor kid.

Captain Diarrhoea
Apr 16, 2011

Iniluki posted:

stinkyhole.

hey isn't your av and subtitle a grown man joking about berating a small nerdy kid lol lighten up nurd

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

Morones.

Captain Diarrhoea
Apr 16, 2011

it's a shame about the kid i hope he soon discovers weed

Bundle of Keys
Jul 3, 2007

Iniluki posted:

stinkyhole.

Can I have a red title too?

A Sloth
Aug 4, 2010
EVERY TIME I POST I AM REQUIRED TO DISCLOSE THAT I AM A SHITHEAD.

ASK ME MY EXPERT OPINION ON GENDER BASED INSULTS & "ENGLISH ETHNIC GROUPS".

Somebody just spent $10 because they got mad at an ~edgy~ post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spatula massacre
Aug 2, 2012

I don't want to be your little research monkey boy, the creature that I am is only going to destroy.

Whoa imagine if Blast of Cumfetti was actually an 11 year old boy just trying to fit in and you give him a red title just because?!

this thread is definitely going places.

«5 »