Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Cooked Auto posted:

Neither did I actually. Don't think I've ever really seen an ATM that you don't just stand in front off while using it.

Americans love to do stuff from their cars without getting up; we are a very lazy people.

Anyways I just started playing Xcom like a couple weeks ago so the appearance of this LP is very timely- nice to see what I'm doing wrong and get some general strategy ideas. Also I have fallen victim to the RNG- my sniper appears to be cursed. Like above 85% hit percentage every time and he still seems to miss half of the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Bloody Pom posted:

This would probably be better placed in the Games thread, but last night I found a new appreciation for explosives. Landed large scout UFO full of Floaters. I triggered six at once and wiped them out with a single rocket. :getin:

Never mind the fact that I am a terrible baby who plays on Easy with Save Scum enabled. :saddowns:

BUT YOU'RE DESTROYING SO MANY FRAGMENTS

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Bloody Pom posted:

I'm playing on Easy. A shortage of resources is not one of the problems I'm facing. I did at least stun the one survivor!

I can hardly ever resist just vaporizing more than 3 aliens at once with a rocket from across the map before they know what's going on. Just toooo tempting.

• Locked thread