Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

This would probably be better placed in the Games thread, but last night I found a new appreciation for explosives. Landed large scout UFO full of Floaters. I triggered six at once and wiped them out with a single rocket. :getin:

Never mind the fact that I am a terrible baby who plays on Easy with Save Scum enabled. :saddowns:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Monkey Fracas posted:

BUT YOU'RE DESTROYING SO MANY FRAGMENTS

I'm playing on Easy. A shortage of resources is not one of the problems I'm facing. I did at least stun the one survivor!

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Green Intern posted:

If you have another soldier with Bioelectric Skin, you can even target aliens camping out on the other side of the wall!

Hmm, this sounds familiar...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GYytIgtvIg :killdozer:

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

One of my best booshes was on the alien base assault, in the room with the alien food canisters. I ran my MEC up to finish off a Mechtoid on one of the upper levels. The ensuing sync-kill brawl busted through one of the alien consoles walling off the platform, before my MEC punched it clear off the edge onto the lower level. :black101:

• Locked thread