Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skippy Granola
Sep 3, 2011

It's not what it looks like.
Finally, I will learn how to play this stupid game so Jade will stop giving me poo poo.

Teach me, sensei.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skippy Granola
Sep 3, 2011

I'm working my way up to another try at completing this absurd game, mostly thanks to all the solid advice in these videos.

It's not quite as motivating as having Jade's dulcet tones reading X-Com official novels to me over Skype while I gently caress up base building but it's definitely a close second.

Skippy Granola
Sep 3, 2011

Teddybear posted:

I had a thought that might be either great or terrible: on the next exalt mission, jade sends you and guava the video without telling you what happens, and you two commentate on it.

If only we'd done it before the homebrew soundtrack episode. That one is hard to top.

Skippy Granola
Sep 3, 2011

The definitive interactive commander's guide to X-Com

Skippy Granola
Sep 3, 2011

GuavaMoment posted:

:toot::dance: Seriously, I sound so defeated in the video because at the time it was such a given that Harman and the PCs cruise to another easy victory. For the first time in my life I voted for someone who was elected. And how!

I don't even know what to believe in this province anymore. Up is down, the Flames beat Anaheim, there's an NDP majority in redneck country.

I'm scared someone hold me.

• Locked thread