Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AhrimanPK
Oct 9, 2012

'Ello 'Ello 'Ello

My name's Clive Owen!
This is going much too well, my well-honed paranoia tells me there's going to be a disaster soon. I hope so, I share Guava's bloodlust.

On the plus side it's nice to see someone else continually accused of killstealing for a change.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AhrimanPK
Oct 9, 2012

'Ello 'Ello 'Ello

My name's Clive Owen!

kaiten80 posted:

He should be Tony "Ahriman" White in honor of his kill stealing. He should probably get the Bonus Buenos Aires Air Medal to facilitate further kill stealing.

You know I'm getting quite sick of the completely unjustified reputation that I've accrued due to propaganda spread by people (Halman) that are jealous of my obvious skill. :cheeky:

It's also distressing that poor Tony White should find himself tarred with the same brush, when all he's guilty of is being more efficient than his squadmates. I therefore suggest Tony "Kill-Securer" White and that he should get the Taco Defenders medal to protect him from getting hurt feelings.

Edit:

:qq:

VVV

AhrimanPK fucked around with this message at 15:59 on Feb 12, 2014

AhrimanPK
Oct 9, 2012

'Ello 'Ello 'Ello

My name's Clive Owen!
When Jade almost said circumcision instead of circumstantial I experienced a horrible mental image of someone's "cover" being removed.

AhrimanPK
Oct 9, 2012

'Ello 'Ello 'Ello

My name's Clive Owen!

Jade Star posted:

Oh yeah, Sprahl should have been dead. Rip Sprahl. But the guava chryssalid didn't even deal damage to anyone. The damage that could have killed sprahl was at least absorbed somewhere else. That's all i meant to call on guava.

Jade Star once again proves why Napoleon said "I have plenty of clever generals but just give me a lucky one."

Jade Star posted:

As a minor side note, Guava has talked me out of closing the thread twice now. Stop it with the sniper overwatch discussion. It's been covered three or four times already. I'd like to threaten something more fun like not ever using snipers again so people shut up about it, but knowing you guys that'd be some sort of fun extra feature like lemming squad.

If this is really annoying you that much add a note in the OP explaining what is crimethink and what is goodthink.

Edit: Oh you did, perhaps put it right at the top with :siren: around it.

AhrimanPK fucked around with this message at 10:42 on Jun 9, 2014

AhrimanPK
Oct 9, 2012

'Ello 'Ello 'Ello

My name's Clive Owen!
Just picked up Xcom finally in the steam sale so I thought I'd ask Jade for some advice.

I don't understand this hostility :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AhrimanPK
Oct 9, 2012

'Ello 'Ello 'Ello

My name's Clive Owen!
That we still don't know,
Where on Earth Exalt's Base lies,
Is driving me nuts.

The disappearance of the livestream videos from youtube would seem to indicate that the best way to cover up war crimes is to play copyrighted music while committing them.

• Locked thread