Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

Attestant posted:

I managed to nearly kill a slightly wounded rookie by punching a robot at him by accident.
I knew some day this "reading" bullshit would pay of.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

About ITZ: If I have an archangel sniper flying around at the maximun height, does it mean every enemy is uncovered for the shot?

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

Rio Duran Duran Delgado
Or, since Guava apparently works with chileans, how about Rio "Guaton" Delgado. (it means fat.)

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

Here's the oficial Firaxis statement about the overwatch bug

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

Got Enemy Within yesterday and I'm in my second month...and got the zombie whale mission. No MEC, no gene mod and no armor. How much is this going to hurt?

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

Jade Star posted:

Fix your game Jake.

Especially on PS3, where it's practically un-playable.

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

Jade Star, the football player in EW is actually a pretty cool guy :colbert:
Also, seeing the punch animation for the mechtoids for the first time was a great XCOM moment.

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

What about #fixyourgamejake ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

Now that you're playing with psionics...

• Locked thread