Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
awesome-express
Dec 30, 2008

I still find it hilarious how Russians blame everything that goes wrong ever on the US. Ukraine protests? America is funding it. Syria? America planned it. lovely tarp houses? Inferior western subcontractors. Russia can do no wrong, Russia is pure. All hail Vlad.

*my Mom's Russian and the mental gymnastics that she goes through [and her side of the family] are mind boggling, wtf mom. You've never even lived there*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

awesome-express
Dec 30, 2008

A Buttery Pastry posted:

BBC admitted that Sochi was built by the British.

Pretty sure 50bil would guarantee a certain lack of painted mud and communal toilets.

awesome-express
Dec 30, 2008

you irl posted:

in fairness to the us competitor, the target hardly looks like a black teenager at all

:stare:

Vote 5, close thread.

awesome-express
Dec 30, 2008

Three Olives posted:

In the six months leading up to this moment, we have been in constant contact with these people, sorting out contracts, methods of payment etc. So far nothing has gone as planned. They have wanted to pay us into Russian bank accounts for a few months now and we have fought them long and hard on this point. Yes, you read that correctly, they want us to open Russian bank accounts. How do we do this? Well, we don’t, apparently they have already opened accounts for us!
lol

Our banks good, account can be opened by anyone

Makes efficient laundering comrade

awesome-express
Dec 30, 2008

CaptainHollywood posted:

Is it racist if whenever I think about Russians I just revert to the Simpsons depiction of them?

Yes.

It's still hilarious though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

awesome-express
Dec 30, 2008

Agrajag posted:

There is makeup that is waterproof.

spray paint?

• Locked thread