Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Pick posted:

it's pretty normal to not flush the toilet paper in other countries

everything else is wtf

for real? that's gross, I wouldn't want lovely toilet paper stinking up the place

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

the toronto star had an article saying how each hotel had a metal detector. of course there were no guards anywhere nearby to stop people if they set it off

russia is serious about safety

why wouldn't you just have a metal detector at the main entrance and one dude to check

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

really it should just be anywhere else other than racist homophobic poo poo hole russia

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

It seriously looks like one of those comedy posters they sell in HMV

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

BigBoss posted:

LOL crap countries like Russia and Brazil can't even get their poo poo together for an Olympics or World Cup. In the USA there are events the size of the World Cup every single weekend in the fall. :dukedog:

it's funny because less than half the people who watch the world cup watch the super bowl/the olympics

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

so this is probably the cheapest olympics cool

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

jogging bottoms are great

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

bollig posted:

Serious question, when you use these toilets do you ever just crap in your pants? I've used them a couple times but I've always taken my pants completely off.

how hard is it to understand that you squat between your legs, stick your arse out and poo poo.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

ZombieReagan posted:

if you tend to get the shits once in a while its a legit concern, especially if you never been confronted with one of these before

... i still don't get how you could be spraying it all over your clothes, you'd roll your trousers down to the bottom of your legs right then place your butthole over the hole.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

like don't get me wrong I wouldn't want a floor level toilet all the time and I'm glad of our seat toilets

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

I'm just scared how many people have catastrophic diarrhea, like so foreceful it'll rebound off the toilet and all up into your butt

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

can someone ban the pedo already

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Totally TWISTED posted:

welcome to probably the past 4 years of this site where wanting to have sex and posting about it is creepy

tell us more about your desire to be a sex haver

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Figure skating is really boring, I only ever watch it in the hope someone falls over.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

t3h z0r posted:

It's a pretty good match. ALthough Russia should've already won. They didn't count a clear goal because the US goalie bumped the corner of his net an inch back 30 seconds prior and no one noticed. Cool rule, Olympics.

Haha just saw a yank wailing on a russian in the corner.

Yea that seems like a weird arse rule

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

rocket_man38 posted:

So my parents are thinking of getting a dog from Sochi. Are there any credible adoption agencies yet?

Why in gods name would you want a wild dog swarming with disease and likely to maul you

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

I love the curling commentators, when the crowds were cheering and making noise they did nothing but complain about it but now they're quiet they won't stop bringing it up.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

wooo canada

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

aahahahaha, now we get the victory ceremony

"BEEEEEEEEEEEEEP"

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

you guys should check the olympic subsection in sports, so many butthurt americans lol

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

stupid bbc footage cut away like 5 minutes ago

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

to be honest I bet the americans were all like "stupid russians with that moved net goal not being allowed" and now they're all bitching about ref corruption. it's good stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

This is amazing

• Locked thread