Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!

Oh boy look at that badass dragon. Yeah that is a logo alright.

Hey it is moderately more readable than the Ultima 7 font!

BANE OF THE COSMIC FORGE

The sixth Wizardry game!
Let's see what the Wiki says.

Wikipedia posted:

Wizardry VI: Bane of the Cosmic Forge (originally known as Wizardry: Bane of the Cosmic Forge) is the 6th title in the Wizardry series of role-playing video games. It was the first in the trilogy surrounding the Dark Savant, which was followed by Wizardry VII: Crusaders of the Dark Savant and Wizardry 8. It was developed by Sir-Tech Software, Inc. and was released on the Amiga and DOS platforms in 1990 by the same company, and for the Super Famicom in Japan in 1995 by ASCII.

Although based upon previous games in the series, David Bradley completely rewrote the system for this release. This was the first game in the series to feature full color graphics.[1] The game was mouse-driven and ran with EGA graphics. It was also one of the few games in the Wizardry series that would not allow characters to be imported from previous games. The character creation and level-up process was more detailed than in previous releases. The player can choose from eleven races and fourteen professions.[2] There are multiple skills divided into several categories, and magic is divided into six schools. Combat also allowed several different options, such as thrust or bash, depending on the weapon selected.[3]

Clockwise from upper left: conversation with a dead wizard; the party in combat with Night Gaunts; sample character view screen; trading with an Amazon merchant.
Wizardry VI is a first person, tile-based and menu-driven RPG. Its monsters and races are made up of many mythological creatures and people, from the fictitious, to even some real life races and people. The player may meet Sirens and Charron from Greek mythology, the Amazulu (a group of African warrior women, whose tribal name is derived from the Amazons of Greek legend, and the Zulu of Africa), and even the Caterpillar from Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland.

Well now, doesn't that sound interesting? IT SURE DOES I THINK.
This is gonna be a mostly blind LP. I have done a couple of the floors of the first area but other than that I know almost nothing. I am doing this because of a couple of factors.
Firstly, the game is available on GOG.com. I had only played Wiz8 previously (and not legitimately, I must say). The game comes bundled with the seventh in the series
http://www.gog.com/game/wizardry_6_7

Secondly, this program.
http://www.davidwaltersdevelopment.com/tools/gridcart/
THIS THING. It is a great thing. It is an awesome thing. It is well worth the 5bux. I suggest everyone to get it. Yes. EVERYONE.
Yeah. Basically I am gonna Etrian Odyssey this.

Let's go forward, shall we?

Update 1: Possible party members
Update 2: Entering the Castle
Update 3: First fight, first fuckup
Update 3.5: Mapping concerns
Update 4: Treasures!
Update 5: A key!
Update 6: The Southern Towers
Update 7: Iron Keys
Update 8: High and low.
Update 9: Negotiating.
Update 10: Opening the Jail
Update 11: The Dead Man's Log
Update 12: It was the dog's name?
Update 13: Snoopcheri and L'Montes
Update 14: The Belfry
Update 15: The Queen's Boudoir
Update 16: STERV's new getup.
Update 17: The king's diary?
Update 18: The Book of the Ramm
Update 19: The Hazard Area
Update 20: Out of the Hazard Area
Update 21: Pirate's Log And Ring.
Update 22: Aye Aye Cap'n!
Update 23: Bell's Rope
Update 24: Hook Rope
Update 25: A mountain?
Update 26: Fuuuuuuuuck Darkness
Update 27: Darkness with NO Auto map? Get out of here.
Update 28: Changes maybe?
Update 29: Ch-ch-ch-changes
Update 30: Somethingsomething
Update 31:A sprocket?
Update 32: Gettin' Lost
Update 33: Confusion
Update 34: Rock Climbing
Update 35:The most disappointing treasure
Update 36: A restaurant?
Update 37: Trolling for tolls
Update 38: An Attempt Was Made
Update 39:Trollsbane
Update 40: Boulderdash
Update 41:Wizard Head and Book of Rapture
Update 42: Angel's Tongue
Update 43: Rubber Band Applied.
Update 44: Bullseye
Update 45: A Haus.
Update 46: And the giants go down.
Update 47: Giant screenshots, and AMAZULU ZOMBIES
Update 48: :nws: Suddenly, tits.
Update 49: An Empty Sack
Update 50: A fleeing Chest.
Update 51: A Bad Idea
Update 52: Beast Headed Door
Update 53:Devious Traps
Update 54: A pit!
Update 55: More traps.
Update 56: Things go boom.
Update 57: The Idol Of Mau-Mu-Mu
Update 58: Mau-Mu-Mu
Update 59: Backtracking
Update 60: The Guardian of the Rock
Update 61: Two eyes and nowhere to set them on
Update 62: Plotdump
Update 63: Wizard's Cave
Update 64 Behind the skull
Update 65: Backtrack
Update 66: Apparitions
Update 67: The Isle of the Damned
Update 68:Doomed
Update 69: Faffing Around
Update 70: Wasting time
Update 71: Ninjaing.
Update 72: The key of Minos.
Update 73: The Tombs
Update 74: Grinding amond the dead
Update 75: Vanishing demons for fun and profit
Update 76: Contrasts in combat
Update 77: Cheesing it quite a bit.
Update 78: Miracles!
Update 79: Walking on Water
Update 80: Water everywhere
Update 81: Offscreen: Dead Key
Update 82: Dead Island
Update 83: The Halls of the Dead, or The Game Takes The Kid Gloves Off
Update 84: Skeleton Key
Update 85: The Royal Mausoleum
Update 86: Guardians
Update 87: The Queen
Update 88: A waste of time
Update 89 The DOOR OF EVIL
Update 90: Inprisoned
Update 91: Out of the jail
Update 92: A dark forest
Update 93: A faery circle
Update 94: A Stone Ship.
Update 95: The Queen of Faeries
Updae 96: Divination
Update 97:The Temple of the Ramm
Update 98: TELEPORTS, WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE TELEPORTS
Update 99: Meeting Xorphitus
Update 100: A lot, but not enough grinding
Update 101: Even more grinding. A LORD.
Update 102: Xorphitus
Update 103: Kind of an anticlimax
Update 104: Wait. What?
Update 105: Two endings.

Luisfe fucked around with this message at 05:18 on Oct 19, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!
Well now, we can't. Because we do not have a party. We need to generate one. Here are the things. We can be

HUMANS. You know, regular people things, I guess. These seem to be the human portraits available.

Elves. Pointy eared things. I have an elf blademaster in Might and Magic X. I dunno. They are elvish.

Dwarves. Shorty, stocky, and I always imagine them with a Scottish accent. I guess they use axes or something.

Gnomes and Hobbits: Ones are tinkerers and illusionists with a fondness for Turnips in Baldur's Gate, the others are short and have hairy feet. I have no idea if I put some of the Gnome portraits in the Dwarf section but eh whatever. Hobbits also like to have 5 meals per day.

Faeries: Winged things. THey are things. Yes.

Lizardmen: Lizard folk. Scalies. Reptiloids.

Dracon: I am gonna assume it's some sort of dragon thing. Portrait looks like a bug to me though.

These may still be humans, but maybe they are the Dracon and the previous one is also a Lizardman. Not sure though.

Rawulf: Dog furrypeople.

Felpurr: Cat furrypeople

Mook: Chewbacca furrypeople

Also a portrait of a Grim Reaper can be chosen.

Any character of any race can have any portrait, as far as I know. It is funny that way.

The characters can have also a profession! Look at this list:
Fighter: They fight things. I guess they beat people to a pulp with melee weapons
Mage: They mage things. They blow up things utilizing magical powers of mighty things. Wizards, you might say
Priest: They priest things. Bah that is getting old, in any case I guess they are clerics of some deity that beat things up and use magic for other things.
Thief: They can steal things and quite likely deal with horrible traps that will murder the entire party several times over because they pay attention to the environment and or things.
Ranger: As far as I know, Wiz 6 does not take place on foresty areas, but I guess they are bow users. I guess. I am not certain.
Alchemist: They try to turn base metals into gold, as a metaphor for the improvement of oneself and the transformation of base matter into higher things. No idea.
Bard: They swill beer, and sing. Songs are important for morale you know.
Psionic: Big brains. Psychic powers!
Valkyrie: FEMALE-ONLY class. Sounds better than a regular fighter I must say.
Lord: I guess this is the male equivalent? Though it sounds less badass than the divine takers of the slain in the battlefield.
Bishop: Old religious farts of high ranking. Do they come with a funny hat? I have no idea
Samurai: I guess they are into hanzo steel
Monk: They do kung fu
Ninja: They dress in black, or alternatively, in very colored garbs.

We need six characters.

Luisfe fucked around with this message at 02:56 on Feb 6, 2014

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Make a Grim Reaper Samurai and (if we're allowed to suggest multiple dudes) make Maid Marian here () into a Valkyrie.

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!

Senerio posted:

Make a Grim Reaper Samurai and (if we're allowed to suggest multiple dudes) make Maid Marian here () into a Valkyrie.

But would that grim reaper need to be human or what. The portraits and classes don't seem to be race-restricted!

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Make it a race that is not represented in the end.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
The entire Wizardry 6-8 trilogy is also available on Steam.

I say female faerie mage. Class right now is not important. What's important is that she become a ninja in 7.

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
Female dwarf monk, any portrait.

Tylana
May 5, 2011

Pillbug
Oh god. This game brings mixed memories. I didn't get tooo far, but I do remember a lack of NPCs, shops, or a feeling of getting anywhere. The last of which I also felt in 7, so maybe I'm just not Wizardry material.

You have lizardman and dracon right. Dracons are dragon people, agile and like to spit. Do you get a copy of the manual on GOG?

I'll suggest a Rawulf Lord, with the Rawulf portrait. Maybe called Sir Barksalot. They are handy IIRC.

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos
Hurray, Wizardry 6!

I'm going to suggest

Melia, the greedy human spellcaster. Alchemist! We like gold. If you multiclass (this game multiclasses a lot) go for other casters.

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!
I had forgotten to mention that the games are also on Steam, which is quite worth it if for some reason you would rather have them there instead of on GOG.
Hell at first they used the GOG.com pictures. It was funny

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/31551/

Tylana posted:

You have lizardman and dracon right. Dracons are dragon people, agile and like to spit. Do you get a copy of the manual on GOG?

Yes, one does get a copy of the manual in the GOG version. Let's see what else is there:
"Bonus content included for FREE with purchase: Wizardry 7 DOS (PC, English) 2 cluebooks 2 manuals soundtrack character sheet magic word icon list map quick reference card Wizardry 7 DOS (Mac, English)"

Hooray for extras!

TwistedSynapse
Dec 31, 2012

Voted Most Purple Wizard
2007, 2009, 2011, and 2014
Ohhh snap! This should be VERY fun!

Also since I'm on a bit of a Metal Gear binge with Crawl and the Civ5 LP, let me formally request a Human Thief or Ninja (whichever you'd want more/feels more thematically fitting to you) named Snake. Not sure any portrait here really fits with Big Boss, so improvise I guess!

Genocyber
Jun 4, 2012

Dwarven Bishop* named Death Pope with that Grim reaper av

*IIRC Bishop requires high stats so if you can't get enough bonus points to get it then Priest is fine as well.

Thanks for linking that grid cartographer. Now I can finally get cracking on playing all the old greats of this style of game (pretty much the only reason I've not is not having a good program to make maps).

Genocyber fucked around with this message at 04:23 on Feb 6, 2014

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
Father Mittens, the cat bishop

dragoon22
Apr 2, 2010
Well, excuuuuuse me!
edit: should read thread before posting. grr

dragoon22 fucked around with this message at 04:36 on Feb 6, 2014

CatsPajamas
Jul 4, 2013

I hated the new Stupid Newbie avatar so much that I bought a new one for this user. Congrats, Lowtax.
Neat to see another Wizardry LP Luisfe! I like the variety offered in character choices and enemies in this series. Plus seeing the ideas people have for characters is always cool (and often good for a laugh!).

Rather than recommend any particular character, I'll just ask that you please choose some of the more offbeat ideas! In games like this that offer more classes than Fighter-Thief-Wizard and more races than Human-Elf-Dwarf it's always good to see the new and different ones.

Looking forward to this LP!

Araganzar
May 24, 2003

Needs more cowbell!
Fun Shoe
Might I offer a LP All-Stars Four Pack for you to choose from:

GEOP the Human who is some kind of fighter thingie I don't know

BADMUNKI the Dwarf who will one day become a Lord

STERV the Cat Bard

Flavah the Dragon-Ninja

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
I suggest Male Faerie Monk. Assuming you can get the stats to line up, haven't played 6 so not sure how bad the creation is. I think it was often hard to get the stats for a Faerie Monk in 7, and Faerie Monk can get nigh untouchable.

TwistedSynapse
Dec 31, 2012

Voted Most Purple Wizard
2007, 2009, 2011, and 2014

Araganzar posted:

STERV the Cat Bard

Bahaha, can I also vote for Sterv? It'd be silly, not really even belong in here, but drat if I wouldn't still watch/read that. He likely wouldn't even be very hard to "roleplay" as he's basically a literal retard who had destiny thrust upon his misshapen shoulders. You'd also get the excuse to have even MORE abuse of :sterv: !

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!
How can a cat bard pluck the lute.
Either cat bard or Father Mittens is gonna be a party member because I find both mental images hilarious.
Hm.

Genocyber
Jun 4, 2012

I'd say go with Father Mittens because in-jokes are loving terrible (unless father mittens is also an in-joke).

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011

Genocyber posted:

I'd say go with Father Mittens because in-jokes are loving terrible (unless father mittens is also an in-joke).
Voting for the cat bard, then. :colbert:
It helps that a bard that can claw off someone's eyes sounds like it would be pretty metal. :black101:

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

This dude is MONMOON the Psionic and while he may look like a dorky Elf he is a Rawulf at heart and if you imply otherwise he'll write very angry posts about how you're oppressing him in his diary because blogs haven't been invented yet.

dijon du jour fucked around with this message at 18:17 on Feb 6, 2014

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!
DETPOPE the grim reaper Dwarf Bishop is generated. As well as STERV the furry catpeople bard thing.

Names, races, classes and portraits are required for FOUR more characters.

I forgot to mention, we only have 7 letters, all in capitals, for the name of the character.

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

Luisfe posted:

I forgot to mention, we only have 7 letters, all in capitals, for the name of the character.

poo poo, I guess my character's name is now MONMOON.

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!

dijon du jour posted:

poo poo, I guess my character's name is now MONMOON.

YES. Selected.

Tylana
May 5, 2011

Pillbug
SIRWOOF then if you go for Doglord?

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

TINYSAN the Hobbit Samurai

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!
I need a name for the faerie whatever, either mage or monk will do. But I want a faerie in the party.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Howsabout
SSSIMON the Lizard fighter? Very enthusiastic about fighting. Might eat the people he defeats.

Tylana
May 5, 2011

Pillbug
Faerie names : SPARKLE? TWINKLE? MRSFLAP (or MRFLAPS)? DUSTY?

I'd probably suggest a mage. I'm not sure how forgiving this game is on party make up, but at leat you can make new peeps and try to grind them back up, IIRC?

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Name the faerie Harold

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

Luisfe posted:

I need a name for the faerie whatever, either mage or monk will do. But I want a faerie in the party.

Faerie Monk:
TINKLEE

Tink Lee trained hard to make her body a deadly weapon after years of people making fun of her name by calling her "Tinkle". She'll show those fuckers, she'll show them all (a close up of her fist)!!!

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!
Current roster:
STERV, the Felpurr Bard
DETPOPE, the Dwarven Grim Reaper Bishop
MONMOON, the elf otherkin RAWULF Psionic
So far unnamed Faerie something
And two more. Samurai hobbit is tempting but it is still open!

Edit: Holy poo poo, TINKLEE is pretty much perfect, might go for that.

VictualSquid
Feb 29, 2012

Gently enveloping the target with indiscriminate love.
A lizardman ninja called George. Good luck, you will need it if I remember the character generation process correctly.

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy
Well, if you're still looking for more characters, I could come up with another one, if nobody else comes up with anything better.

This is KILIT, the first of a brand new species, freshly dredged from the primordial muck. Its race doesn't technically exist yet so it just adopted the race of a wandering Dracan caravan who accepted it into their own and funneled its dumb strength into the art of being a fighter.
It was named by the first human it encountered, who pointed at it and said "Kilit!". Kilit was very thankful to the man for the nice name but then the humans tried to poke Kilit with pointy swords, so Kilit had to eat them. Much later Kilit made its family very rich in the fighting pits but then when Kilit said he didn't want to fight in the pits anymore they got mad and tried to hurt Kilit so Kilit had to eat them too.

Naive to a fault. Looks vaguely like a bug. Smells weird. Hungry.

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!
Party has been generated. We shall see a bit of stuff in a while.

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!
Part 2: Character creation and party

Let's create a bunch of assholes.

CAT BARD. STERV, coming from a line of people with feline qualities, STERV chose the path of the Bard as his profession. Following some sort of ad in the last tavern that ran him out for singing the SONG OF HIS PEOPLE, he finds himself at the doors of adventure.
Or horrible death. That can happen, too.

STERV did not get such a good roll, with the stats shown there being the baseline catfurry statistics.
Strength, Intelligence, Piety, Vitality, Dexterity, Speed and Perception, with Karma being special, which shall be seen later. Let's see what the Bard looks like.

Bards are not front line combatants, so STERV gets little strength. With any luck he won't get hit too much. Lute players need dextrous hands and fingers though, so that goes there. Though I have no idea how a cat person could properly play a stringed instrument if they have pad-like structures in the hands.
Or not. I dunno.

The Karma roll could've been better! But it'll do, I guess. Karma is rolled AFTER points have been allocated.

God drat, Sterv did not get poo poo in the skill points. Let's give him one in throwing at the moment.

He's really good at music though, but his hp and stamina are poo poo. Also let's give him some oratory (well, bards need to negotiate things! Maybe that is why he got ran out of them taverns) as well as a bit of legerdemain.
No, I am not implying that catpeople swindle and steal poo poo. Why would I need to imply that?

Next: DETPOPE, the DEATH POPE. Clerical being of great power, and skeletonicity. DETPOPE, being otherworldly, is in front of the Castle, in search of the fabled Cosmic Forge (more on that later). He joins with the party in order to acquire such a thing and utilize it.

A slightly better roll! Though it does not show the entire list of things that he could be. Let's make him a Bishop, which is clearly a status lower than what his name would indicate.

He needs to be rather pious, to be a pope don't you think? No, I don't think so, no, but we need high piety here.

12 Karma. Could've gone better

Ah, yes, magic. I forgot to screenshot how many bonus points he got, but eh, does not matter.
Also, for being a goddamn pope, 3 hp? What.
That is "get sneezed at and die" range! I guess becoming some sort of horrible grim reaper being has its drawbacks.

Ah, the magic selection screen. Both the Water spells available are appropriate for a horrible spooky dwarven grim bishop reaper. There were several spells that could've been chosen.
Fire school had: Energy Blast
Water had: Chilling Touch and Terror
Earth had : Armor Shield and Direction
Mental disciplines had: Sleep
That is on level one though. Let's see what else is available once we have chosen Chilling TOuch.

Yes. THat.

Bless and charm, eh?

Oooh that's more like it. A grim reaper would go for making them, but we need HEALTH.

Yes. That is fine.

MONMOON, the Elf Otherkin SHUT UP MOM I AM A RAWULF GOSH!

drat! That was a good roll! MONMOON could be whatever he wants!

He is a psychic thing. Yes. Max intelligence? Yes please. Should've made him faster, I guess.

That works. He does not shave, for a reason.

Mental attack it is!

Also sleep. Sleep is really important. Insomnia sucks, you know?

TINKLEE, the diminutive Faerie Monk. Who said sprites could not be martial artists? She ran away in order to become all she can be, and become the absolute puncher.

She packs a wallop! Also, she is more durable than the goddamn skeleton.

Ayup.

And yeah why not, let's give her some Ninja skillz. You never know when that is gonna be useful.

Uh
what the gently caress is Kirijutsu. Also she follows Madam Blavatsky.

Better punching.

Hailing from other lands, SNAKE, the ninja. His Snake is Solid, not naked. Hm. Should've gone with Raiden then.
Not Rules of Nature Raiden though.

THat looks more or less balanced to me.

: "Kept you waiting, huh?"

Huh, he is skileld in hands and feet? Okay. I would've thought swords or daggers but that's fine.

Skilled in the art of flipping out, though he is not particularly stealthy.

Let's make him a bit more of a rogue. Even though he is an rear end in a top hat loner with massive ptsd.

TINYSAN, the Hobbit Samurai. Eschewing pastoral tranquility for the way of the Sword, this particular Halfling finds himself in a quest to prove himself.
Also, he still likes 5 meals a day.

GOD drat that is a bad karma roll.

He is samurai.

He follows the way of the sword.

And with that we have a party. Let's organize it.

TINKLEE and TINYSAN will be the frontliners, since they are skilled in physical things. DETPOPE is a caster, Snake... Well I don't know yet. We'll see. STERV is a utility class and he will throw poo poo, so being behind is better for him. MONMOON is a caster. Positioning matters!

Oh
uh.
DRM?

This is the universal password (no it isn't)

It worked. We can go in.

: "The ad in the tavern said this was abandoned! Felpurr not liking this one bit!"
: "THE FLYER SAID CLEARLY 'DANGEROUS WORK. ' IT IS FAR TOO LATE FOR YOU TO BACK DOWN FROM THIS. I WOULD NOT ALLOW IT."
: "This is a procure on site mission, correct? "
: "As far as I know, this is a 'bring your own gear' mission. So I did."
: "Figures. "

"Small scampering noises echo down far distant corridors, a reminder that it is you who are the intruder here..."

And now the party is inside the Castle. What waits for them there?

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
Female Faerie Ninja named Titania

If Wizardry 8 has taught me anything, it's that faery ninjas are th rmaster race/class

e: gently caress too late

PotatoManJack fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Feb 7, 2014

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
You asked what Kirijitsu does? It's the critical hit skill of the game. Without it, you can't inflict one. With it, you have a chance to score a critical on every successful hit, and crits in this game inflict instant death.

A mostly blind LP of this game should be an entertaining trainwreck. Wizardry 6 and 7 are pretty drat brutal if you don't figure out how the game expects you to build and play characters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy
The adventure begins...

So are there three different rows in the party? How does the game deal with that? Is it something like

high damage/low defense
average damage/average defense
low damage (except with long range attacks)/high defense?

Luisfe posted:

Also, for being a goddamn pope, 3 hp? What.
That is "get sneezed at and die" range! I guess becoming some sort of horrible grim reaper being has its drawbacks.

Look, it's hard to get your daily calcium intake when you have no digestion system. :(

• Locked thread