Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Definitely go for Parchment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Cythereal posted:

For what it's worth, Wizardry 7 plays almost identically to 6 and does have a feature like this. Early in the game you can pick up an in-game map kit that automatically maps as you go. The trick, though, is that the level of detail is dependent on the Mapping skill of the character holding the map kit. With few to no points in it, the map kit won't even show walls.

This decided it for me. We need a Swords and Serpents LP.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

JustJeff88 posted:

Oh dear God, I hadn't thought about that game for years until I read this 30 seconds ago. That game bent me over and made me its bitch back in the 80's, and you are a bad person for even mentioning it.

All day every day. :chord:

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Luisfe posted:

You know that means you should show it right

Thief = Snake
Fighter = Sterv
Mage 1 = DeathPope
Mage 2 = Little Richard

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Rockopolis posted:

I can't stop reading DETPOPE as Det-Pope, head of the Church of Explosions.

In my mind me he wears a crown of C4, a robe woven from detcord, and a dynamite scepter topped by an old-timey black bomb.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Washout posted:

HUGE SPOILER DO NOT LOOK IF YOU WANT TO BE SURPRISED.

Your welcome!!

Well now. A whole section full of those? You don't say...:shepface:

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Yapping Eevee posted:

A feathered hat, a bra and suede pants. On Sterv. :heysexy: That's amazing.

Someone really needs to draw this.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

:stare: I'm pretty sure that rule 34 applies to this conversation, but I just threatened my curiosity with a shotgun and it backed off.

Blasphemaster fucked around with this message at 04:30 on Mar 29, 2014

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

gently caress it. Lords and Valkyrie all around. Death and/or heals to all!

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Luisfe posted:

Update: Soon.
Hopefully.
The RNG gods have not been lenient to me.

Have you not been propitiating the Dread God Arengee? Tsk tsk.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Cythereal posted:

Sounds like someone made the acquaintance of a man'o'war...

Most badass jellyfish ever.

Also, seriously WTF is your avatar? It's oddly creepy and its been skeeving me out for a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008

Cythereal posted:

It's a big-boobed Cardassian from Star Trek, courtesy of the goons who play Star Trek Online deciding I lacked the proper trekgoon spirit.

Well, goons being what we are that explains a lot, I guess... Tribbles are cute as hell. :kimchi:

Blasphemaster fucked around with this message at 02:58 on Jul 11, 2014

• Locked thread