Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dismas
Jul 31, 2008

I don't care but I do appreciate the mapping!

Really enjoying the LP. I've never made it through a Wizardry game so it's fun to see someone else struggle through it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dismas
Jul 31, 2008

Might as well chime in to say I'm enjoying this. I have vague nostalgia for all the Wizardry games since I used to dick around playing them as a kid with no idea what I was doing. Anyway, thanks!

dismas
Jul 31, 2008

Not going to happen while Geop's in charge

dismas
Jul 31, 2008

right?!

dismas
Jul 31, 2008

Luisfe posted:

Have been rather busy this week, and today instead of playing wizardry, I watched Mortal Kombat.

Update tomorrow. Mortal Kombat is still the best game to movie adaptation out there.
Though I am also very fond of the DUMBEST Resident Evil movies.

I have a weird fondness for the Mortal Kombat movie also. It came out when I was at the right age, I think (i.e., when it was too violent for me to really be allowed to see it but my older brother let me watch it with him anyway when he rented it)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dismas
Jul 31, 2008

I think there's a joke about Ginsu knives in the first Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie, which might be why it sounds familiar.

• Locked thread