Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Genocyber
Jun 4, 2012

Dwarven Bishop* named Death Pope with that Grim reaper av

*IIRC Bishop requires high stats so if you can't get enough bonus points to get it then Priest is fine as well.

Thanks for linking that grid cartographer. Now I can finally get cracking on playing all the old greats of this style of game (pretty much the only reason I've not is not having a good program to make maps).

Genocyber fucked around with this message at 04:23 on Feb 6, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genocyber
Jun 4, 2012

I'd say go with Father Mittens because in-jokes are loving terrible (unless father mittens is also an in-joke).

Genocyber
Jun 4, 2012

I vote for purple on cyan. We need something reminiscent of classic Wizardry.

• Locked thread