Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

This dude is MONMOON the Psionic and while he may look like a dorky Elf he is a Rawulf at heart and if you imply otherwise he'll write very angry posts about how you're oppressing him in his diary because blogs haven't been invented yet.

dijon du jour fucked around with this message at 18:17 on Feb 6, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

Luisfe posted:

I forgot to mention, we only have 7 letters, all in capitals, for the name of the character.

poo poo, I guess my character's name is now MONMOON.

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

Luisfe posted:

I need a name for the faerie whatever, either mage or monk will do. But I want a faerie in the party.

Faerie Monk:
TINKLEE

Tink Lee trained hard to make her body a deadly weapon after years of people making fun of her name by calling her "Tinkle". She'll show those fuckers, she'll show them all (a close up of her fist)!!!

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy
Well, if you're still looking for more characters, I could come up with another one, if nobody else comes up with anything better.

This is KILIT, the first of a brand new species, freshly dredged from the primordial muck. Its race doesn't technically exist yet so it just adopted the race of a wandering Dracan caravan who accepted it into their own and funneled its dumb strength into the art of being a fighter.
It was named by the first human it encountered, who pointed at it and said "Kilit!". Kilit was very thankful to the man for the nice name but then the humans tried to poke Kilit with pointy swords, so Kilit had to eat them. Much later Kilit made its family very rich in the fighting pits but then when Kilit said he didn't want to fight in the pits anymore they got mad and tried to hurt Kilit so Kilit had to eat them too.

Naive to a fault. Looks vaguely like a bug. Smells weird. Hungry.

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy
The adventure begins...

So are there three different rows in the party? How does the game deal with that? Is it something like

high damage/low defense
average damage/average defense
low damage (except with long range attacks)/high defense?

Luisfe posted:

Also, for being a goddamn pope, 3 hp? What.
That is "get sneezed at and die" range! I guess becoming some sort of horrible grim reaper being has its drawbacks.

Look, it's hard to get your daily calcium intake when you have no digestion system. :(

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy
I gotta say I'm partial to that last map option. Put in another vote for that one.

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy
Fine, if your computer is going to wimp out on us like that then I change my vote to glorious cyan and fuchsia. :colbert:

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

Service hours? What is this, some kind of mall, or a dungeon-themed horror theme park?

That game over picture is hella sad though. :smith:
Though you forgot to transcribe the text.

: "SURE, I GOT THE COSMIC FORGE, BUT I LOST ALL OF MY FRIENDS IN THE PROCESS. THERE'S NOTHING I CAN DO TO TURN THINGS AROUND, I MEAN, I'D GLADLY GIVE BACK THE COSMIC FORGE IF I COULD GET THEM BACK, BUT ALL I CAN DO IS PRAY THAT THEY REST IN PEACE.

GOODBYE, MY FRIENDS. I'LL MISS YOU... A LOT."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy
Goddammit, Sterv, stop trying to eat everything. This isn't Skyrim and you definitely aren't going to be doing any alchemy.

• Locked thread