Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pseudoscorpion
Jul 26, 2011

Shwqa posted:

If you used Facebook to login, then just close the app and log in with Facebook.

Hey, that worked. Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gey muckle mowser
Aug 5, 2003

Do you know anything about...
witches?

Buglord
What's the best use of my spare 3* heroes? Should I refine them, or are they worth using as fortify fodder?

Mingus Dew
Dec 30, 2013

Finally, a good reason to punch a teenager in the face!

Daveski posted:

What's the best use of my spare 3* heroes? Should I refine them, or are they worth using as fortify fodder?

Refine them. You'll get nine fusion stones for each (I think). And you're going to need many, many stones.

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

Mingus Dew posted:

Refine them. You'll get nine fusion stones for each (I think). And you're going to need many, many stones.

So many loving fusion stones. They are the hardest material to get a bunch of :negative:

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

41 Summon Vouchers. C'mon towers, I just did 82 clicks including event tower without finding a single mystery merchant.

I want a cool hero...

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

Awesome I can completely beat gates1-3 by myself now. I got 3 more joins of gate 1 and 2 if anyone want a free ride while they are giving a double bonus.

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

Ramrod XTreme
The game is so much more fun with a full roster of friends. Thanks Goons

Mingus Dew
Dec 30, 2013

Finally, a good reason to punch a teenager in the face!

Oh, ZQ, you cards, you.

(This hero's real name is Mortan.)

e:
His description on the PK wiki is this:

"A famous knight of his region who is known for unknowingly killing his own father in battle years ago."

It's like they're not even trying to hide it.

Mingus Dew fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Feb 10, 2014

ChaiCalico
May 23, 2008

In as Benevics this at least gives you a lot of poo poo to do each day instead of log in burn through energy in 5 mins log out.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

I have room for 3 more people if anyone in the thread hasn't added KittyEmpr. I'm pretty good about killing those event guys you spawn! Or at least trying.

Trying to maintain my rank in the top 500 for the event, despite not having any of the special amazing heroes everyone has.

Anfauglir
Jun 8, 2007
I need a stupid tablet game, so I'm in as CalibaniSA.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

The D, your hero is loving outrageous. It basically kills everything in the mountain elite dungeon as soon as it gets its second turn. It's amazing.

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
So why do iOS users get better offers from TapJoy? Are they more likely to buy things from the offers or what?

LIMBO KING
May 3, 2006

What's the downside to becoming a recruit? Also is there anyway to turn off those announcements?

Valatar
Sep 26, 2011

A remarkable example of a pathetic species.
Lipstick Apathy
I am out of friend slots, sadly some goons are still out in the cold. But the update that's supposed to be out this month is also supposedly upping the size of the friend list, so I'll add more people as the opportunity presents itself.

LIMBO KING posted:

What's the downside to becoming a recruit? Also is there anyway to turn off those announcements?

If you are someone else's recruit, you are unable to have recruits of your own, as you are busy being whipped at the wheel of pain with Conan. So if you want your own slave legion earning money for you (hint: you do), you need to not be someone else's slave.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

I just set up a 48 hour Goblinia training room, password is goon.

Weissritter
Jun 14, 2012

Dungeon crystals are a bottleneck, it seems. Just me, or is it how it works? Have to choose between evolving Talia or Agrila :argh:

Malt
Jan 5, 2013

Weissritter posted:

Dungeon crystals are a bottleneck, it seems. Just me, or is it how it works? Have to choose between evolving Talia or Agrila :argh:

I had a problem with the dungeon crystals until I mistakenly purchased 10 million gold worth of chest from the emporium and gathered about 1000 of each.

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
Dungeon ones seem to drop more for me from the Elite dungeons than the regular ones, so do your Elites once a day.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Dungeon crystals come from the golden fights only, while energy stones come from any fight, and are more common from chests. So yeah, dungeon crystals are harder to get.

ldragon
Feb 18, 2011
I kinda enjoy stupid internet games. In as LDragon0.

Victorkm
Nov 25, 2001

I'm in as Victorkm

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Finally got 50 summon vouchers. Will edit this post with the results!!!

DontMindMe
Dec 3, 2010

What could possibly go wrong?

KittyEmpress posted:

Finally got 50 summon vouchers. Will edit this post with the results!!!

Good luck. I'm at 47 now. Might just bite the bullet and buy the cheap one and two regular ones once the server resets.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

DontMindMe posted:

Good luck. I'm at 47 now. Might just bite the bullet and buy the cheap one and two regular ones once the server resets.

Well, hopefully you have better luck than me. I got a Nexara (was going to get her pieces but had been holding out, so that's good at least), 8 3*s and 2 4*s.

She's still better than anything I had though!

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

KittyEmpress posted:

Well, hopefully you have better luck than me. I got a Nexara (was going to get her pieces but had been holding out, so that's good at least), 8 3*s and 2 4*s.

She's still better than anything I had though!

Nexara rocks :colbert: 20% attack leader ability and her ability hits like a truck. Mine deals like 40k-50k on her ability and god help her enemies if she gets a critical hit on her ability. She dealt 1,000,000 damage in one turn to a demon boss on her 4x day.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Shwqa posted:

Nexara rocks :colbert: 20% attack leader ability and her ability hits like a truck. Mine deals like 40k-50k on her ability and god help her enemies if she gets a critical hit on her ability. She dealt 1,000,000 damage in one turn to a demon boss on her 4x day.

Yeah, but she has to run up to things to hit it, and that makes her open to counter attacks, which sucks because at least mine is pretty fragile. I also have lovely gear though.

Edit: It also gave me five rogas pieces, 2 ophelia pieces, and a bunch of random pieces that I don't care to read. So I guess I'll aim for Rogas with my courage gems, that'll give me a second tank just like I need.

KittyEmpress fucked around with this message at 06:39 on Feb 11, 2014

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

KittyEmpress posted:

Yeah, but she has to run up to things to hit it, and that makes her open to counter attacks, which sucks because at least mine is pretty fragile. I also have lovely gear though.

Edit: It also gave me five rogas pieces, 2 ophelia pieces, and a bunch of random pieces that I don't care to read. So I guess I'll aim for Rogas with my courage gems, that'll give me a second tank just like I need.

Ah yes I forgot I got +25,000 hp on her from items and she a multiple 5* equipment on her. She gets really good though one of the best 5* units, so just keep pumping her with exp. And save your awaken potions for the next day she gets a 4x bonus for boss. I would save any pieces of her you got though you can get her pieces in elite dungeons.

Edit: sir rogas is really good, but Hanzen is pretty meh.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Yeah, all my equipment besides a helmet is still 3*, and the helmet is only 4*. Not exactly rocking high level gear yet.

DontMindMe
Dec 3, 2010

Supreme results:

Vera (5*)

4*:
Mortan
Nestor III
Gerico II
Woofgang
Raciel

and 5 3*

EDIT: Vera is my new leader (20% to ATK). Loving his smug look.

DontMindMe fucked around with this message at 07:22 on Feb 11, 2014

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

KittyEmpress posted:

Yeah, all my equipment besides a helmet is still 3*, and the helmet is only 4*. Not exactly rocking high level gear yet.

I got most my stuff from booster chest. So once you get your 5* heroes the high level equipment with come.

Edit: why is master wu getting another 4x day in a row?! I'm 70k points away from 1000 courage gems and I was really hoping to get the bonus today.

Shwqa fucked around with this message at 07:40 on Feb 11, 2014

DontMindMe
Dec 3, 2010

Are there any deals I should be taking advantage of during the exchange event? Besides Large Action Potion and Summon Voucher

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

DontMindMe posted:

Are there any deals I should be taking advantage of during the exchange event? Besides Large Action Potion and Summon Voucher

Not really. There will be a new exchange when this one runs out. Hopefully there be a valentines day event.

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Always gotta pay it forward.

Shwqa posted:

Not really. There will be a new exchange when this one runs out. Hopefully there be a valentines day event.

The 2 mil rune pack you posted about seems like an ok deal especially given how this game likes to poo poo gold at you.

milward
Nov 5, 2009

In this as Milward-.

EDIT: I have some 3-star gear-scrolls. is it worth crafting these for Azalea or do the items drop so it is better to save the stones for the 4-star scrolls?

milward fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Feb 11, 2014

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Oh, just found this on that wiki. If you put in "zqknights" in the code tab on the checkin screen, you get a big chunk of stuff. It went by a bit fast but I think it was a million gold, 200 diamonds, and some other thing. And there's another one if you wrestle with the Facebook page a bit. Took a bit of doing to get that one.

BearPlayingGuitar
Nov 30, 2011
In as BearGuitar. All these currencies and everything having levels is a bit overwhelming.

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

Ramrod XTreme
Don't worry about Evolve Gear. It doesn't really play until much later on. Like level 80-100 later on.

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

SHUPS 4 DETH posted:

Don't worry about Evolve Gear. It doesn't really play until much later on. Like level 80-100 later on.

Also don't worry about weapons types. I finally has a sword that gives warriors a bonus at level 77.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChaiCalico
May 23, 2008

I didn't see it in the OP but, during a battle you can't skip if you press in the bottom right where skip would be it turns the battle animation speed up.

Also is Arthas worth putting mats into? My team at 45 is umm archer start, halberd lady, and him. I also got naga.. rogue? and the dark elf whatever from vip 1. I have arthas at evo 3 now but grinding dungeon stones up is a pain.

• Locked thread