Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Always gotta pay it forward.
As a recent (and still) noob, here is something I just discovered: when you click on event rank, you can claim prizes which I didn't even realize until recently. This game bombards you with rewards but it's not always apparent when/where they do so make sure you are clicking into all the menus, etc. Also, someone posted earlier in the thread about doing the bounty quests and I want to reemphasize how good the XP rewards are on these. _Do them!_

Good job on the OP, Niton!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

KittyEmpress posted:

I am really bad at upgrading my gear and heroes - and my Talia needs 4 star crystals of two types, and the darker green Dungeon Crystals... well I barely have 1 3 star and a handful of 1 stars. Is there some quick way to get these?

My team is kinda lovely, but I got Azalea and at level 50 threw a 3 star goblin guy (Strakos?) into it.

I'm not very good at this game, and keep spending all my gold on buying pearls and chests to upgrade my gear/heroes, but there's just so much to upgrade. Six items for each four heroes for twenty four items and four heroes....

Dont use your gold on that stuff. You should be doing the tower as much as possible and then using the courage from that to do the event tower. Also start trying to unlock and complete some elite dungeons. Soon you'll have more upgrade fodder than you know what to do with.

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

KittyEmpress posted:

I've done every elite dungeon besides Desert using friends, but I barely ever get upgrade fodder from that or the tower (or event tower). Though I'm only on tower 11 so maybe it gets more common.

Make sure all the towers you've done so far were done through level 5. Check the spine of the book and see what it says on earlier ones. Someone had to explain this to me so I apologize if you've already done that.

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Shwqa posted:

Don't worry I got all the way to floor 21 before figuring that one out. On the plus I can say the rewards are still lovely. Though I got a few 3 stars heroes on the later floors. Course by that time I already had a team of 5* heroes.

THey are not that great but the courage/energy ratio is a little better and you go through floors faster so more stuff faster. Its worth maxing them out I think.

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Would you guys recommend still trying to pick up Rogas? I have Agrila and Master Wu right now, with Grendia and Rhee in the back row. Trying to figure out who that third tank should be.

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Shwqa posted:

If your close to get Allon then probably not. Otherwise yes. Sir rogas kicks rear end. Mine has 101k hp and heals 14,000 when he uses his ability. Plus he has a tiger and a cat :3:

Well I haven't actually started buying any pieces. I'm currently sitting on 1511 Courage Gems and 69 Booster Gems...

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Shwqa posted:

Then I would say do it. It going to take such a long time to get yourself Allon.

I meant 649 Boosters heh.

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Speaking of friendslist, is there a way to get extra slots. Feel bad cause I can't accept all the goon requests. :/

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Welp I pulled the trigger and I'm now a VIP1. Yay?

Do Awaken potions only work on Special Event Bosses or can you use them on Dungeon Bosses?

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

So something kinda cool just happened. I hit lvl 60 and claimed the quest for that. Than a whole bunch of quests I had already fulfilled became claimable and I went straight to level 61 without leaving the quest screen heh.

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

ZarathustraFollower posted:

I got a mana boss which I guess post here too? KromSA

No need to post the info; people on your friends list will be able to see if you are fighting an event tower boss and join in if they want.

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Shwqa posted:

Not really. There will be a new exchange when this one runs out. Hopefully there be a valentines day event.

The 2 mil rune pack you posted about seems like an ok deal especially given how this game likes to poo poo gold at you.

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

milward posted:

It is possible, since I did it.

Does anyone know it if counts a :files: for a free game?

EDIT: Check your PM:s

Discussing sideloading for region locks, etc, is usually ok in here. Long as you aren't talking about pirating games it's kosher.

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Applied as vulturerow

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Guild goons are one of the best parts of SA. I haven't been able to play much today. Dammit work and adult responsibilities!! :argh:

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

So I have just enough 4* dungeon stones to tier up one of Master Wu, Agrila, Rhee, or Grendia? What say you guys; who should I choose?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

I have lots of friend slots for goons right now. I've been pretty busy lately but I do at least get some praising in throughout the day. My hero is nothing special however.

• Locked thread