Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100
Get loving HYPE AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100

Quest For Glory II posted:

I hope Tony appears in one episode this season and is just like "no everything's cool I'm eating ice cream right now. I'm having a good day" and then we never see him again. He's just having a good day and nothing bad happens.

His other appearances have been so dissonant that this wouldn't seem out of the ordinary for the character. Except for, you know, how positive it is.

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100

The last line of this trailer is exactly what I wanted to hear. Hype train's full speed ahead.

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100
This show makes me so happy.

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100

Gonz posted:

Everytime that guy takes a step for the rest of his life (with the assistance of a cane, of course), he will remember the name Jack Bauer.

... now we have our villain for season 10.

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100

Payndz posted:

Jack also got from the entrance of Waterloo station to the Northern Line platform in exactly 15 seconds. Jack 'Usain Bolt' Bauer. :haw:

It's funny how much harder it becomes to suspend disbelief when Jack's running around places you know.

The first... four? seasons were like this for me, having lived in Culver City my entire life. Woodland Hills to Downtown Los Angeles in fifteen minutes? Strains my suspension of disbelief way more than a nuke in Valencia.

Namnesor fucked around with this message at 10:38 on May 16, 2014

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100

hypersleep posted:

Goodbye Behrooz 2.0, we won't miss you.

We literally barely knew ye.

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100

CODChimera posted:

There's no time for perimeters any more.

They also can't set up a perimeter, they're on foreign soil. drat IT, ENGLAND, WE'RE RUNNING OUT OF TIME

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100

Tea Bone posted:

So why was Cat so concerned about Naveed's sister knowing their plan? They've already threatened the government and posted the video on extremist websites, it's not like she's single handedly going to evacuate and save London (That's Jacks job).

And I have to say, Kate got off easy, only being tortured with electrodes, drills and what not as opposed to the usual 24 "neural inflammatory serum which will make you feel as though every nerve ending in your body is on fire."

The season's only half over. Navarro has to get tortured at some point.

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100
It's Morris, he can't reveal himself yet because reasons.

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100

embee posted:

Exactly how terrible are these novels?

They're worse than 24: The Video Game.

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100

Narcissus1916 posted:

Goddamn it, a girl from work asked me out for drinks this Monday. I'm totally going to try and grab a few drinks with her, then frantically run out of the place to get to mine by 9 pm.

Invite her back to your place to watch 24, and if she says no she's no good for you anyway.

EDIT: 2 of 2 goons agree

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100

Twee as gently caress posted:

Why would you ever go on a date and hope it ends quickly so you can catch a tv show live, or ask a girl who wanted to get drinks to instead come back to your place to watch a tv show (and actually watch it!) instead? :psyduck:

Just DVR it it's a loving tv show. A great one, but a tv show.

you're an idiot because you thought any of us were even remotely serious and i hope the finale is jack bauer throwing you out of a window

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100

He had to stop and tortureinterrogate someone, that's why he lost.

TELL ME WHERE THE FINISH LINE IS

• Locked thread