Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What's your favorite secret?
Sex Scandal
Dirty Limmerick
Magic Riddle
Delusion of Grandeur
Adoption Papers
View Results

• Locked thread
Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005

Crow Jane posted:

Dude, I was telling you to have some grace. I don't know how someone gets to be your age without knowing how to use a fork, and you tried to eat the centerpiece

Crow Jane likes to tell her guests to make themselves at home, but apparently doesn't mean it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Business Gorillas doesn't have a job and just rides the bus for a full circuit to convince his parents otherwise.

kode54
Nov 26, 2007

aka kuroshi
Fun Shoe
I was planning on blowing a secret on my brother, but he has an account here, and I think he reads this forum more than I do.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
gas this thinly veiled circlejerk thread

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Null Byte is feeling left out.

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005

kode54 posted:

I was planning on blowing my brother, but he has an account here, and I think he reads this forum more than I do.

kode54
Nov 26, 2007

aka kuroshi
Fun Shoe

Hey, who told you that? I'll kill 'em.

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005
hrm let me see....it was posted by a.."kode54"

kode54
Nov 26, 2007

aka kuroshi
Fun Shoe
Thanks, I'll have to reign in that other personality o' mine.

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Null Byte uses his abrasive demeanor to mask his own self doubt.

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005
Null Byte's posts are more obviously terrible now that he doesn't have that awesome avatar to distract from them

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Business Gorillas works ground floor admin but tells his friends he's "in mutual funds" & outs himself misusing industry lingo but his friends feel bad for him & can't bring themselves to call him on it.

Matoi Ryuko has had a bee in their bonnet just because their boyfriend died in a completely consensual anal sex session, which could have happened to anyone, honestly anyone. I'm not a drat pharmacologist & ketamine dosage is impossible to get right every time, get over it already.

Null Byte hates thinly veiled circlejerk threads, can only climax during thinly veiled bukkake threads.

I'm not betraying any confidences here, these are open secrets & are fair game.

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Putty is not a skeleton nor can he even name all the bones in the human body from memory.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
Trixie Hardcore has frequent, vivid and disturbing dreams of an egret with human breasts calling talk radio hosts to disparage him

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

The Droid doesn't know anyone who can name all the bones in the human body from memory.

Sid Delicious
Oct 31, 2007
:sidvicious:

null byte wants to marry me and im gonna say yes :3:

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Crow Jane once ate yellow snow during the Christmas of 1999 on purpose.

Momplestiltskin
Jan 15, 2014

Got any extra firstborns?

Sid Vicious posted:

null byte wants to marry me and im gonna say yes :3:

SunAndSpring is going to be devastated when he reads this and discovers his love has fallen for another

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Momplestiltskin posted:

SunAndSpring is going to be devastated when he reads this and discovers his love has fallen for another

You're right. I'm going to jerk-off to some NTR doujins tonight like the pathetic beta I am now that Null Byte has been snatched away from me.

HenessyHero
Mar 4, 2008

"I thought we had something, Shepard. Something real."
:qq:
SunAndSpring's preferred late nite host was Jay Leno and so he cried buckets last Thursday (and hasn't stopped).

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Serious post you guys, this is my first circlejerk thread & it's really exciting but also confusing. How do we know when we're done? Is eye contact good or bad? Do we tag in another goon once we're dry or just keep going and deal with the abrasions tomorrow?

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Buisness Gorilla Isn't actually a gorilla, but a large hairy chimpanzee.

Sid Delicious
Oct 31, 2007

trixie hardcore has the most confusing erection of his/her life right now

MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

OFFICIAL SAS 90s REMEMBERER
Forums poster Horror Queefs has no nipples. Instead, he has a pair of grody old googly eyes that he likes to shake at people who pass by his dilapidated house in downtown Easton, Pennsylvania.

Momplestiltskin
Jan 15, 2014

Got any extra firstborns?

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Serious post you guys, this is my first circlejerk thread & it's really exciting but also confusing. How do we know when we're done? Is eye contact good or bad? Do we tag in another goon once we're dry or just keep going and deal with the abrasions tomorrow?

Can we get an answer to this plz? I'm new here and these feelings are wonderful but also confusing. I'm just happy to be a part of this circlejerk even though I'm mostly giving and not receiving. It's okay I am a generous lover thx everyone

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
Al Borland is incapable of eating without a boner and will starve if you jerk him off enough

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
glandmine is aroused by the feel of plastic forks and spoons from McDonald's on his bare skin.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Sid Vicious posted:

trixie hardcore has the most confusing erection of his/her life right now

Thanks SID VICIOUS my vaginas are massively & confusingly erect atm which is why this is a serious post. I don't want anyone to get hurt & I feel so close to all of you right now so it would be great to have some ground rules. Is cuddling okay if we don't make eye contact? Do I have to jerk all the goons equally? Can I namedrop SunAndSpring without being familiar with their post history but pretend that Momplestiltskin isn't here because their inexperience & cis-energy is very triggering?

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
i think we should have spanish manlove poz momplestiltskin, he seems pretty ready

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

HenessyHero
Mar 4, 2008

"I thought we had something, Shepard. Something real."
:qq:
Momplestiltskin, Null Byte and Trixie Hardcore are all collectively hoping nobody notices their brains have actually turned to poo poo from constant poo poo posting and can't realize we could be admitting the secrets of anyone.

Former President George W. Bush once sent Kiefer Sutherland fan mail addressed to Jack Bauer containing a drawing of the two surfing drones and playing electric guitars.

HenessyHero fucked around with this message at 06:50 on Feb 12, 2014

JustTerrible
Apr 30, 2008
It's ok newcomers, I already jizzed on the biscuit.

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer
JustTerrible is secretly attracted to octogenarian actresses and cried himself to sleep the night he discovered Shirley Temple died.

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008
The Wu Tang secret is

JustTerrible
Apr 30, 2008
runapon cracker is really more like a perpetually walked on cookie. Just gross crumbs that stick to everything and ants all over them. Ew.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Matoi Ryuko was banned from entering the Bellagio after he tainted the buffet waffle batter with horse semen

Null Byte recognized the flavor

rand
Apr 26, 2003
my brother doesn't like irony

edit: i'm not my brother

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
JFK was not assassinated by Lee Harvey Oswald. The President actually committed suicide in front of the shocked crowd.

The real secret is what Jackie whispered to him before he blew his brains out.

Dexters Secret posted:

do you know what my secret is

Dexters Secret AKA "Benjamin Black" loves burritos, but this has nothing to do with how they taste and everything to do with their texture and choking them down in shame.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
The Droid masturbates to lovely posts.

Old Doggy Bastard
Dec 18, 2008

Modern Day Hercules posted:

The Wu Tang secret is

Modern Day Hercules is a huge fan of the Wu-Tang Clan because he knew that you never reveal the Wu-Tang secret!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sid Delicious
Oct 31, 2007

Rap Dawg used to be named Buffy and his old owners depravity knew no limits...

• Locked thread