Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uja_qtKpWc0

I got a hoop, what do i win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

I haven't really seen anything that clarifies whether or not I get this game on steam if I pre-order on the site, can anyone clear this up for me? I assume it doesn't.

Bovineicide
May 2, 2005

Eating your face since 1991.
If you order it from their site, they give you a steam key to play now.

How do you explode that fucker doing doughnuts in the cornfield? I demand satisfaction :black101:

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

AFRICAN TALL GOAT!

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

FirstPersonShitter posted:

AFRICAN TALL GOAT!

Combine it with the hedgehog mode for sick tricks and other goatly shenanigans

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

Hog Butcher posted:

Combine it with the hedgehog mode for sick tricks and other goatly shenanigans

I made the neccessary sacrifices and became a creature of pure nightmare.

CheechLizard
Jul 1, 2000

It stays at 50%, goy!

Nehru the Damaja posted:

I unironically can't wait for the MLG videos with lovely dubstep and flashing lights and colors.

Goat parkour montage

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

I can't believe I just bought this game. The physics would probably be funnier if they didn't grind the fps down so badly.

Either way its ridiculous and likely 10x more fun than any of the real simulator games.

jgrrr
Oct 3, 2007

&
I played this game for at least six hours today. Kill me.

ZenMaster
Jan 24, 2006

I Saved PC Gaming

AAB posted:

1- climb up on the crane, walk down to the end of the crane arm, jump kinda on top of the crane arm towards the crate, use slow-mo if you have to fine tune the landing. Once on top, back off the front end in slow-mo and then forwards in. Watch out though once you're in!

2- Go to the main menu, click custom game. You can unlock more by doing things or finding the collectible trophies.

Thanks, off to try this!

primelaw
Apr 4, 2012

The most southern dandy robot judge
Please send help

yourafagpleasedie
Jun 27, 2013

by zen death robot
This game looks loving stupid don't spend 10$ on it.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

^ I can think of worse things to spend $10 on.

Day 1 buy. This is the most :okpos: game ever.

its IRONIC god
Dec 18, 2011

Oh Yeaaah!!
Head for the stars, goat. Head for the stars. :allears:

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

yourafagpleasedie posted:

This game looks loving stupid don't spend 10$ on it.

You spent $10 to make posts under the name "your a fag please die" so you are in no position to talk.

XboxPants
Jan 30, 2006

Steven doesn't want me watching him sleep anymore.

BARONS GAMES WHINER posted:

You spent $10 to make posts under the name "your a fag please die" so you are in no position to talk.

Or perhaps that's exactly what does qualify him to understand the pain of wasting ten entire dollars.

Anyway, this game looks really fuckin' awesome, unfortunately in order to realize that I feel like I had to see a huge portion of the game already. Lesson is: don't wait to see evidence, everyone! Just buy this game and don't look back.

turnways
Jun 22, 2004

Jumping around trying to figure out how to get 500k points in a reasonable amount of time, stumbling into the fan room, and earning 194 million just flipping around was pretty awesome.

Edit: It's a simple game but you know what, finding that thing on my own was pretty fun so I'm just gonna spoil it.

turnways fucked around with this message at 09:44 on Mar 29, 2014

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
That room lets you do all kinds of stuff, like the legendary integeroverflowflip

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Well I guess it's time for me to own a windows machine for the first time in over 20 years then.

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

Well I guess it's time for me to own a windows machine for the first time in over 20 years then.

If you don't triple boot or own at least 3 machines with a different OS on each one of them you are stupid as hell. Same goes for not owning this game. Goat owns.

Stringbean
Aug 6, 2010
I dig that that trailer was done in the style of Dead Island. It was adorable :3:

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
Finally got this running. It owns.

Hogo Fogo
May 10, 2010

Guy didn't notice a thing.

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Stringbean posted:

I dig that that trailer was done in the style of Dead Island. It was adorable :3:

Lost my poo poo when I got that reference, would never have expected that. It also added another level of hilarity and irony to the entire process of making and releasing this game.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Hogo Fogo posted:

Guy didn't notice a thing.

Stunt goat owns, game owns.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
Feather Gote Best Gote

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Nehru the Damaja posted:

I unironically can't wait for the MLG videos with lovely dubstep and flashing lights and colors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcMWwJoALEg

yourafagpleasedie
Jun 27, 2013

by zen death robot

BARONS GAMES WHINER posted:

Boy I had you in my sights before you took your morning piss.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lol u mad cause I was right? o cause you guys spent 10$ on some lovely mod you wont play in 2 weeks?

yourafagpleasedie fucked around with this message at 03:30 on Apr 5, 2014

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007
Am I missing something obvious after placing the B(E)ACON in the other crop circle? It seems like something is supposed to happen (?) but licking and headbutting poo poo just gets me thrown off a bit to the side.

Hogo Fogo
May 10, 2010

HiroProtagonist posted:

Am I missing something obvious after placing the B(E)ACON in the other crop circle? It seems like something is supposed to happen (?) but licking and headbutting poo poo just gets me thrown off a bit to the side.

just wait next to the pole you placed the stuff on for 20 seconds or so.

e: unnecessary spoiler :v:

Hogo Fogo fucked around with this message at 22:31 on Mar 29, 2014

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

What key do I hit to lick stuff?

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zs0emnd88l4

GOATS

ZenMaster
Jan 24, 2006

I Saved PC Gaming

Hit E to lick I think.

I will try the fan room to get the 500k I need! I am nowhere close!

EDIT:

Wow, I did it already, like 100 million.

ZenMaster fucked around with this message at 00:07 on Mar 30, 2014

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

E = Eat but its also licking apparently.

Also,

ZenMaster
Jan 24, 2006

I Saved PC Gaming

No idea how to get airborne for 18 seconds though. Everything else is good to go! (Still trying to figure out the sacrifice, but want to do it on my own)

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

ZenMaster posted:

No idea how to get airborne for 18 seconds though. Everything else is good to go! (Still trying to figure out the sacrifice, but want to do it on my own)

I couldn't figure this out either. Ultimately in the course of goatish chicanery, I ended up glitching into a floor somehow which apparently counted as "airborne," because it completed just fine while I was wiggling around trying to un-gently caress my goat rear end. :iiam:

Fistful of Silence
Aug 22, 2003

Science fiction writers, I am sorry to say, really do not know anything. We can't talk about science, because our knowledge of it is limited and unofficial, and usually our fiction is dreadful.

Grimey Drawer

ZenMaster posted:

Use the huge group of propane tanks at the top of the construction site, they work great.

Ataraxia
Jun 15, 2001

Champion of nothing.

ZenMaster posted:

The second part of this solves the first, handily.

Getting the high score is harder than anticipated also:

Smackbilly
Jan 3, 2001
What kind of a name is Pizza Organ! anyway?

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

E = Eat but its also licking apparently.

Also,

I felt so dumb after repeatedly trying to climb that stack of boxes next to the gas station to get over the fence (while I kept knocking them all over by accident), only to later discover that there's a hole in the fence on the other end, near the soccer net.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Smackbilly posted:

I felt so dumb after repeatedly trying to climb that stack of boxes next to the gas station to get over the fence (while I kept knocking them all over by accident), only to later discover that there's a hole in the fence on the other end, near the soccer net.

I just climbed the side of the mountain. Much easier than box climbing.

• Locked thread