Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«4 »
numbs
Jul 20, 2013

by XyloJW

Yup, that's right

http://blumenauer.house.gov/images/...ng%20Letter.pdf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uG
Apr 23, 2003

they knew

i thought obama already legalized weed when he president

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

Are obese members of congress allowed to use the phrase "members of congress"??

Piedmon Sama
Apr 15, 2008

"That's right, it was me who killed your father! And now I'm going to kill you!"

What the gently caress Beto O'Rourke can you sign your name in cursive you loving scrub

Bedshaped
Apr 1, 2010

loving pothead congressmen

rand
Apr 25, 2003

fake. there's no one with the last name of Honda

rand fucked around with this message at Feb 12, 2014 around 19:09

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

Revengeful corpse out to kill Smell the stench, your guts will spill
Vomit for a mind, maggots for a cock With his axe the corpse will chop

i wish i had a weed in me right now

Hayburner
Jan 29, 2005

hi

3% of congress signs paper asking president do a thing

Dusseldorf
Mar 29, 2005

Can they only seriously find 18 people out of 535 who will sign this poo poo?

Jett
Oct 17, 2005

byob.user.js

weed the people

Slipknot Hoagie
Jan 5, 2004

progressive obama, who smoked cannabis with regularity in his youth, laughed off the question that he would push to legalize it. elsewhere, a female white cop tears the testicles off of a small black boy in a terry search for a nickel bag of pot.

Dusseldorf
Mar 29, 2005

I bet upwards of 200 members would put their name on a paper declaring Obama a Kenyan, muslim, enemy combatant.

Your Dead Gay Son
Jan 1, 2006

The (gay) pizza man cometh...

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

progressive obama, who smoked cannabis with regularity in his youth, laughed off the question that he would push to legalize it. elsewhere, a female white cop tears the testicles off of a small black boy in a terry search for a nickel bag of pot.

gggiiimmmppp
Feb 15, 2004

Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels

Piedmon Sama posted:

What the gently caress Beto O'Rourke can you sign your name in cursive you loving scrub

do kids even learn cursive anymore? when i learned that poo poo in elementary school they were all like "this is how you're gonna have to do your homework in high school" and I was like "bitch please" because even in the 90s they had to let me use a computer because I had ADHD

I haven't written anything but my name in cursive since probably the third grade, I don't even remember how to do a lot of the letters

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Must have yaself a real pritty voice.

congressman makes empty gesture

in other news, big light in sky scheduled for: east

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Kill la Kill is an anime in which two sisters team up in order to scissor their mother. I wholeheartedly recommend it.

Should I start investing in marijuana companies now or what? I mean, gently caress, I really wanna ride the weed bucks all the way to the bank, but if it's not gonna be completely decriminalized or whatever, I'm not gonna bother.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Could you link to the online petition so that we can add more signatures to ignore?

Hwbrgdtse
Nov 23, 2013

Why hello!

funny i don't see ron paul on there

Parallax Scroll
Nov 13, 2009

spiderman

arrest those drug using congressmen

Your Dead Gay Son
Jan 1, 2006

Seriously legalize it jesus christ.

Its so loving ridiculous it isn't.

Your Dead Gay Son
Jan 1, 2006

Parallax Scroll posted:

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

James P. Moran

what a moran

Dusseldorf
Mar 29, 2005

Dusseldorf posted:

I bet upwards of 200 members would put their name on a paper declaring Obama a Kenyan, muslim, enemy combatant.

I mean they'd be right and weed kills.

gggiiimmmppp
Feb 15, 2004

Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels

Parallax Scroll posted:

tbh I would be all for mandatory random drug screening for congressmen, it would be hilarious and within a week random drug screening would be illegal federally

Piedmon Sama
Apr 15, 2008

"That's right, it was me who killed your father! And now I'm going to kill you!"

gggiiimmmppp posted:

do kids even learn cursive anymore? when i learned that poo poo in elementary school they were all like "this is how you're gonna have to do your homework in high school" and I was like "bitch please" because even in the 90s they had to let me use a computer because I had ADHD

I haven't written anything but my name in cursive since probably the third grade, I don't even remember how to do a lot of the letters

Me neither but signing your name is like the one loving thing you should know how to do and he balled it

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011
Tell me to shut the fuck up.

4/20 reclassify it

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Must have yaself a real pritty voice.

can't wait for investment to create a weed bubble that will price people out of anything but total schwag and then implode and crash large sectors of the economy.

Fortuitous Bumble
Jan 5, 2007

i would assume once you get elected to congress you can smoke secret CIA weed invented in area 51 thats like normal weed but better

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010

how many members of congress are there again?

also can that dude make it so banks can be comfortable accepting weed money from businesses because apparently that's causing movie-level heists for them.

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car

Bongress trying to get obungler to get the choom gang back together.

Hayburner
Jan 29, 2005

hi

Ignoarints posted:

one million

Parallax Scroll
Nov 13, 2009

spiderman

Seoinin posted:

can't wait for investment to create a weed bubble that will price people out of anything but total schwag and then implode and crash large sectors of the economy.

you can still grow it yourself stupid

gggiiimmmppp
Feb 15, 2004

Seoinin posted:

tbh the price of weed is and has been plummeting for years because of medical/legal weed because nothing drives prices up like the black market

Kid Gloves
Jul 31, 2013

legalize it obama. legalize it

gggiiimmmppp
Feb 15, 2004

the real bubble is mexican meth, which is a thing because nobody buys their weed anymore

Wayside Bazaar
Jun 30, 2008

Real congressmen do ambien.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

Makes the best adventure threads!

Dusseldorf posted:

This is so sad but so true

Lumberjack Bonanza
Feb 27, 2011

I'LL CUT THAT POST TO PIECES!

Seoinin posted:

Once the bubble bursts, we will be getting some killer deals though

Dusseldorf
Mar 29, 2005

Ignoarints posted:

also can that dude make it so banks can be comfortable accepting weed money from businesses because apparently that's causing movie-level heists for them.

435 reps + 100 senators. Maybe 500-520 of them are cracker assed pansies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synonamess Botch
Jun 5, 2006

dicks are for my cat

president goku would have legalized it by now, just saiyan

«4 »