Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«3 »
Lumberjack Bonanza
Feb 27, 2011

I'LL CUT THAT POST TO PIECES!

I saw him on Ferguson and it's so bad I almost want to believe out of pity

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkAmpmUM82M

Craig don't lie to the man it looks like a loving cliff hanging off his bald rear end forehead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003

I GOT REJECTED BY A BALD WOMAN

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8nfXZukpgY

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

fantastic

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009

Fake hair only has a point when nobody knows you're bald. When millions of people have seen you bald what's the point of hiding it I dont get it

Mr. Cool Ass
Mar 4, 2007

I Terrorism

Police Automaton posted:

Fake hair only has a point when nobody knows you're bald. When millions of people have seen you bald what's the point of hiding it I dont get it

Having hair looks better than not having hair, to many people.

jiharlequinade
Jun 4, 2009

All you people with hair think you're so drat superior. You have no idea what it's like. You ever look down in the bottom of your tub and see a fist full of hair? How'd you like to start your day with that?

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Mr. Cool rear end posted:

Having hair looks better than not having hair, to many people.

Yeah but he's super loving rich so why bother? Money trumps baldness any day of the week.

Darth123123
Jan 26, 2006

This thread brought to you by Rogaine.

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005

who the gently caress is jason alexander thats george costanza idiot

Bolek
May 1, 2003

Police Automaton posted:

Worked for Piven.

Lumberjack Bonanza
Feb 27, 2011

Lumberjack Bonanza fucked around with this message at Feb 12, 2014 around 19:25

Yellow Jackson
Jan 13, 2013

by Ralp

haljordan posted:

Yeah but he's super loving rich so why bother? Money trumps baldness any day of the week.

So what, when you can have both.

Mr. Cool Ass
Mar 4, 2007

I Terrorism

haljordan posted:

Unfortunately, he does not have the correct shape of head to shave it, and nobody is attracted to the Larry David look.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTSdUOC8Kac

raditts fucked around with this message at Feb 12, 2014 around 19:28

Cool Blue Reason
Jan 7, 2010

he's lookin' pretty good

Lumberjack Bonanza
Feb 27, 2011

See to me the dude is basically as successful as a comedic actor can be, his attempts to look less bald just make me feel bad for the guy

I mean Will Sasso owns that poo poo and he's barely on TV anymore

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Police Automaton posted:

no, because baldness is only bad because it looks bad. if it doesn't look bad, you have defeated baldness.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

What's the matter!? Did you catch a bug!?

I'm weird but I think George was easily the handsomest guy on Seinfeld that wasn't just temporarily dating Elaine or something

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Gary Numan's rug is pretty hilarious.

Come on, man. You were going bald in the '70s. No one is gonna believe that's real.

Lumberjack Bonanza
Feb 27, 2011

Raku posted:

I'm weird but I think George was easily the handsomest guy on Seinfeld that wasn't just temporarily dating Elaine or something

No I'm in agreement, Kramer always looked all coked out and Jerry has a really punchable grin

Lumberjack Bonanza
Feb 27, 2011

Vastarien posted:

Gary Numan's rug is pretty hilarious.

Come on, man. You were going bald in the '70s. No one is gonna believe that's real.

oh my god im dying

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

He was actually wearing a bald cap his whole time on Seinfeld. It's the double bluff.

man thats gross
Sep 4, 2004

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

See to me the dude is basically as successful as a comedic actor can be, his attempts to look less bald just make me feel bad for the guy

I mean Will Sasso owns that poo poo and he's barely on TV anymore

Was. Was successful. I mean sure, he still has a pile of money the likes of which most of us can only dream of (probably), but his IMDB isn't looking too drat hot these days.

He probably figured if he doesn't look like George Costanza he might have an easier time not being seen as George Costanza by casting directors and viewers alike.

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005
This is, sadly, more important to me than bettering myself.

Entropic posted:

He was actually wearing a bald cap his whole time on Seinfeld. It's the double bluff.

Yeah, I dunno what the OP's on about, dude's always had hair.

Lumberjack Bonanza
Feb 27, 2011

man thats gross posted:

Was. Was successful. I mean sure, he still has a pile of money the likes of which most of us can only dream of, but his IMDB isn't looking too drat hot these days.

He probably figured if he doesn't look like George Costanza he might have an easier time not being seen as George Costanza by casting directors and viewers alike.

Comedic acting careers follow different rules dude, it's so insanely hard to come back from an incredible show on primetime that it might as well be a theoretical concept

You could argue that Julia Louis-Dreyfus managed it but I don't know how well Veep is doing ratings wise

cuckold cleanup
Sep 27, 2013

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Are there any pics of Jason from like high school/college? I bet he was handsome as poo poo, I have a suspicion he and Napoleon Bonaparte aged exactly the same

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

man thats gross posted:

Was. Was successful. I mean sure, he still has a pile of money the likes of which most of us can only dream of (probably), but his IMDB isn't looking too drat hot these days.

Yeah he was only one of the major characters of one of the greatest sitcoms of all time, those roles come along every other week. He should get off his lazy rear end!

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

man thats gross posted:

Weren't the main four getting paid like $15M per season each by the end of seinfeld? Unless his major hobby is setting fire to giant piles of money, there is no way he ever actually has to work again if he doesn't want to.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Yeah plus it's worth mentioning that tv schedules are grueling and basically will ruin your life and chances to spend time with a family, so it's entirely possible that's why a lot of people only do one show, particularly the ones paid millions of dollars

man thats gross
Sep 4, 2004

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

Comedic acting careers follow different rules dude, it's so insanely hard to come back from an incredible show on primetime that it might as well be a theoretical concept

You could argue that Julia Louis-Dreyfus managed it but I don't know how well Veep is doing ratings wise

Oh I'm not denying that in the least, but Jason has made no secret of the fact that he's been trying to shake Costanza's ghost since the day Seinfeld went off the air, and mostly unsuccessfully.

Whether deserved or not, Jason has a lot of confidence in his abilities as an actor. It has to be really frustrating to have something like Seinfeld make you a big part of the landscape of the entertainment industry and arguably western culture in general, while simultaneously acting as a massive obstacle to you getting any god drat work.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

i like goobbues

Bring back Duckman, then Jason Alexander has work without having to look like a piece of poo poo, problem solved.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Prior to Seinfeld he was getting roles like "GUY WHO RAPES JULIA ROBERTS" so he probably doesn't want to do movies.

man thats gross
Sep 4, 2004

haljordan posted:

Yeah he was only one of the major characters of one of the greatest sitcoms of all time, those roles come along every other week. He should get off his lazy rear end!

Your dumb if you think that's what I'm saying.

Entropic posted:

Weren't the main four getting paid like $15M per season each by the end of seinfeld? Unless his major hobby is setting fire to giant piles of money, there is no way he ever actually has to work again if he doesn't want to.

I'm saying he does want to work but can't.

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

Mega64 posted:

Bring back Duckman, then Jason Alexander has work without having to look like a piece of poo poo, problem solved.
gently caress yeah. They left it on a cliffhanger too. I'm sure Tim Curry is available.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Mega64 posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcGXR00x1ro

Swamp Fancy
Apr 6, 2003

Look, I'm not exaggerating when I say the success of your mission hinges on how you use that cardboard box.

he would make a great tranny

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

We have such sights
to show you.
Come with us.
Taste our pleasures!

I always pictured Jason Alexander needing in a pubic wig.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Raku posted:

Are there any pics of Jason from like high school/college? I bet he was handsome as poo poo, I have a suspicion he and Napoleon Bonaparte aged exactly the same

he was in a slasher movie when he was young

he was the funny guy

«3 »