Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Neo Duckberg
Dec 29, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

I'm so lean I can't even blink.

livin' the dream

Medium Cool
Dec 27, 2006

Yr sister is a beauty when she's naked

this is why cats are the worst, that cat hosed all that poo poo up but those dogs are stoned as gently caress just having a good time. dogs rule

gggiiimmmppp
Feb 15, 2004

Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels

a dope trailer is no place for a kitty

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

i'm wild for radiation (FopeDush is the man)

I think the cat is in catnip not weed

I guess it counts as catweed

gggiiimmmppp
Feb 15, 2004

Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels

this fat loving cat will steal your weed and eat it and hide the rest behind the furniture for later you ahve to be careful

he's brazen too he'll just try to come up on the table all casual and steal a bud right in front of you

Medium Cool
Dec 27, 2006

Yr sister is a beauty when she's naked

Uranium 235 posted:

I think the cat is in catnip not weed

I guess it counts as catweed

you may be right, i tried not to linger on the photo since im at work posting about animals on drugs instead of doing my job

BossRighteous
Dec 28, 2002

I wish I still had the picture but I was driving around in the country with a friend doing bong rips and we came across a deer that wasn't bothered by our presence. I was high so I rolled down the window and called him over like a dog. Sensing our weed, he approached the window and stuck his head right in. He let us shotgun him a few good hits and take some pictures for facebook. We drove back by later and he was still just chillin there on the side of the road. He nodded graciously as we passed. This is irl true and it owned so loving hard.

Neo Duckberg
Dec 29, 2012

BossRighteous posted:

I wish I still had the picture but I was driving around in the country with a friend doing bong rips and we came across a deer that wasn't bothered by our presence. I was high so I rolled down the window and called him over like a dog. Sensing our weed, he approached the window and stuck his head right in. He let us shotgun him a few good hits and take some pictures for facebook. We drove back by later and he was still just chillin there on the side of the road. He nodded graciously as we passed. This is irl true and it owned so loving hard.

oh deer

Volume
May 2, 2008

Now I don't know how you guys do it but when I'm in my underwear I like to have a good time.

BossRighteous posted:

Pics or GTFO.

rand
Apr 25, 2003

BossRighteous
Dec 28, 2002

Volume posted:

Pics or GTFO.

As promised. Said friend had an old cell phone video I screen capped. He said he had pictures too he'll try and find. Not that you all care, but this is cool for me to find again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3WSyAIVMw0

Top Twitter Tranny
Feb 18, 2005

BossRighteous posted:

As promised. Said friend had an old cell phone video I screen capped. He said he had pictures too he'll try and find. Not that you all care, but this is cool for me to find again.

okay, that owns.

Happy Hippo
Aug 8, 2004

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Batman's Shameful Secret > BSS Derailed Thread: Spider-Island

It is never a cool thing to get animals high on weeds

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

BossRighteous posted:

This is incredible

Ableist Kinkshamer
Oct 20, 2007
EXACTLY THE SORT OF ENTITLED ASSHOLE TO MINORITIES YOU'D EXPECT WITH THIS KIND OF "IRONIC" USERNAME

Happy Hippo posted:

It is never a cool thing to get animals high on weeds

Humans are animals, so I disagree, actually.

Snitchtard
Dec 3, 2010

the trick to drug searches is to put all your drugs into a baby. no one ever thinks to open the baby.

Hobohemian
Sep 29, 2005

no mi amigos

i bought that av for A Buttery Pastry

like this av for twee as fuck Hobohemian

BossRighteous posted:

This dude just made your thread cool.

Where's the respect OP?

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Uncle John?! Get out of the thread. Jesus, that's like the fifth time you've been picked up, Uncle.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

I'm so lean I can't even blink.

I'll be honest in general I'm really more of a cat person but I'd much rather get baked with a chill doge

FuriousGeorge
Jan 23, 2006

Ah, the simple joys of a monkey knife-fight.

I like think this is the same dog livin' a double life.

jiharlequinade
Jun 4, 2009

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Me IRL

Fisticuffs
Aug 9, 2007

The future ain't what it used to be

BossRighteous posted:

This thread sucked before this moment

Rivethead
Feb 22, 2008

BossRighteous posted:

Video minus bong rips, weed and deer getting high. So yeah, just like he described.

Swamp Fancy
Apr 6, 2003

Look, I'm not exaggerating when I say the success of your mission hinges on how you use that cardboard box.

dangerburrd
Feb 20, 2013

This kid I knew got a bunch of brownies from my friend and i guess over the weekend his dog got into his backpack and ate all of them. It was a giant poodle and spent the whole weekend laying in the front yard and crapping itself. Idk if that's epic but it's my only interesting weed animal story.

gggiiimmmppp
Feb 15, 2004

ride the bongsnake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fagmaster
Aug 21, 2004

smug weed dog