Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Parallax Scroll
Nov 13, 2009

spiderman

lol google

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sid Delicious
Oct 31, 2007

this thread...it was made for me

i would say any lube makreted to gays?

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

lol google didn't know its the cucumber

Sid Delicious
Oct 31, 2007

^ you motherufkeer
or cucumbers

Trees and Squids
Feb 13, 2012

Banned?

yeah sometimes people use gay to mean something other than homosexual nowadays it's pretty cool and edgy

Pick
Jul 19, 2009

Maybe I got time to figure out how to de-spirit a toaster.

quince

Peta
Dec 26, 2011

Trees and Squids posted:

yeah sometimes people use gay to mean something other than homosexual nowadays it's pretty cool and edgy

It's a really recent trend that has not been happening for decades and you're the first to deride it

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

I bought a 750ml bottle of Three Olives vodka once and it was like 60% semen.

argondamn
Aug 16, 2007

jello fruitcups

Venmoch
Jan 7, 2007

Either you pay me or I flay you alive... With my mind!

Venmoch fucked around with this message at Feb 13, 2014 around 00:13

Sid Delicious
Oct 31, 2007

now with moer sauce

Swamp Fancy
Apr 6, 2003

Look, I'm not exaggerating when I say the success of your mission hinges on how you use that cardboard box.

the swede

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012

When I was in high school my friend Brian and I tried to find the gayest things in a grocery store, so we could buy them for shits and giggles.

We found 1) A cucumber. 2) Astro Glide. 3) A Fabio romance novel. 4) Toy handcuffs.

Why? I guess pretending to be gay is funny to dumbass 16 year olds. Brian actually turned out to be gay.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009

Maybe I got time to figure out how to de-spirit a toaster.

God Of Paradise posted:

When I was in high school my friend Brian and I tried to find the gayest things in a grocery store, so we could buy them for shits and giggles.

We found 1) A cucumber. 2) Astro Glide. 3) A Fabio romance novel. 4) Toy handcuffs.

Why? I guess pretending to be gay is funny to dumbass 16 year olds. Brian actually turned out to be gay.

he took those home then?

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

God Of Paradise posted:

I think you mean to say this was how Brian came onto you (and later came on you)

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

haha gay what do you think we should do with this stuff dude
I think I should have them, you know? that'd be funny. that'd be the best, is, if, I took them home. haha. so gay. do you have any ideas? hm? oh that's... that'd be cool. but, I really think we should go with our first idea. that, where I go home with them, you know? that's my favorite plan so far. THAT would be funny.

Neo Duckberg
Dec 29, 2012

Cubone posted:

I think I should have them, you know? that'd be funny. that'd be the best, is, if, I took them home. haha. so gay. do you have any ideas? hm? oh that's... that'd be cool. but, I really think we should go with our first idea. that, where I go home with them, you know? that's my favorite plan so far. THAT would be funny.

calm down beavis

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROS͑ͣͭͯͬ̂S̉S̐̉ͣSSͮ̇ͨ̃ͩ͗ͦS͆ͪS̓̉ͬ̓̓̉S̓̋͋̽̓̚S͒̍S̏̿͂̌ͤ̒S̈Sͥ̆͊̿ͤ͋̍S̓̈̓̓Sͫ̌̐̽̌S̉ͧ̓̊̄ͯSSͯͣ͂̐ͣ̾̈́S̃̂ͭ͊̚S̆ͨS̃ͮͤ̈́̌ͭS͒̀ͣS͊̓͂̓̊̄̀S̿́̏̏̑͆S̒ͬͩ̾̿̚S̔͑̈SͧS͋ͫͪ̔̍ͯ

pork enjoyable human being. so what

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Ummmm....

Spicy.

Armchair Calvinist
Jan 10, 2005

I need to somehow get a hold of a multimeter so I can pin out my headlight wiring and install a brighter front end. But I also need to finish the Thieves Guild quest line so I can restore order and honor to the underworld of Riften.

cream collon

Snitchtard
Dec 3, 2010

Land o' Lakes homogenized Milk rings up on your receipt as LOLHOMO

Hadrians Dong
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
NOBUTTER

Cubone posted:

i'm gonna shove them up my rear end

Gimbal lock
Dec 28, 2008

Incoming top secret message for this thread's local cretin:

Not gay perse but plenty scandalous

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

Hey, good to see ya.

Gotta go with rump roast.

Hadrians Dong
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
NOBUTTER

Guy Fleegman posted:

Gotta go with rump roast.

wanna taste that butt

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Why is everyone else so sad looking?

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Ummmm....

This is an actual product that I saw with my own eyes that Kroger used to sell. It was recalled not because someone at Kroger actually watched the movie but because it was contaminated with a toxin that killed a few dogs.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

It was contaminated with toxic levels of irony.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007
"If you put a hamburger in the toaster it'll say Happy Birthday."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

I agree with google, being gay IS the worst!