Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

rick and morty and space ghost are actually the two best shows in the history of televesion so lets talk about both

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

rick and morty and space ghost are actually the two best shows in the history of televesion so lets talk about both

also 90s jim henson puppet sitcom "dinosaurs"

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

rick and morty is pretty clearly setting up to go full on moral orel season 3 style, i wonder how long it will take them to cancel it shifts

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

rick and morty is a pretty great show

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

i just checked again if rick and morty is still a good show and the answer is yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

mr meeseeks please make people stop fuckin trolling this thread by saying stupid opinions like "eh i guess it was alright"!!! i cant fuckin stand it!!!

• Locked thread