Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«6 »
g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

The last thread got all hosed up and weird so how about a casual rear end drinking thread instead. That means no pictures of mutilated arms and no walls of text about how you have to deal with shaking and vomiting at work everyday nobody cares go talk to a loving therapist.

watermelon vodka and sprite for me tonight~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sid Delicious
Oct 31, 2007

this thread...it was made for me

im gonna cut myself all up in your crew

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

No thank you, I'm driving.

Neo Duckberg
Dec 29, 2012

im mormon

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

gonna responsibly drink till i pass out brb

Christmas Miracle
Dec 25, 2012
STEAL ALL THE FARM

i drink often but i don't think i'm an alcoholic. i can quit any time i want, see? *quits drinking for 8 hours while i sleep*

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Must have yaself a real pritty voice.

nothing to drink at home except some terrible bottled white sangria I bought on a whim and immediately regretted. was thinking I'd get some beer on the way home - golden road's pretty good stuff for the cost, and it's usually on sale.

Swamp Fancy
Apr 6, 2003

Look, I'm not exaggerating when I say the success of your mission hinges on how you use that cardboard box.

Gonna drink myself responsible

man thats gross
Sep 4, 2004

alright another day of work is done.

*has one drink*

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

protip: if you ever get a stomach ache after drinking alcohol like I sometimes do, if you eat three spoonfuls of yogurt you'll feel better in under five minutes, guaranteed!

Fax Sender
Aug 11, 2013

vlc is good. use vlc every day

if sa isnt the place to talk about substance use and abuse then what is tcc for?

gggiiimmmppp
Feb 15, 2004

Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels

Fax Sender posted:

if sa isnt the place to talk about substance use and abuse then what is tcc for?

speaking of which can we give the tobacco thread back to GBS now, that poo poo is gross

SaltLick
Oct 6, 2010

i use to drink mountain dew and bacardi raz. it tasted p good

SaltLick
Oct 6, 2010

g0lbez posted:

protip: if you ever get a stomach ache after drinking alcohol like I sometimes do, if you eat three spoonfuls of yogurt you'll feel better in under five minutes, guaranteed!

i butt chug my yogurt like dr kellogg demands

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

You wanna fuck with this shit I fuckin dare you. You fuck wit the hedge you get the spines

im drinking myself to death. haha now ur thread's gonna get closed better luck next time OP

Swamp Fancy
Apr 6, 2003

Look, I'm not exaggerating when I say the success of your mission hinges on how you use that cardboard box.

Fax Sender posted:

Segregation

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

you rock posted:

im drinking myself to death. haha now ur thread's gonna get closed better luck next time OP

idk as long as that weird izzy guy doesn't come back and start posting about how much he hates niggers or posting strange photos of himself lying in bed with signs i think we'll be fine

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

i didn't even know who that guy was at first and then i checked his post history and lol

Homo for Hitler
Jul 8, 2013

Bong
Rips
For
Hitler

Cut my arm into cheeses
this got me my last reports
Got banned
No posting
Cause i posted my arm all bleeding

Would it be wrong
Would it be right
If I resubbed tonight
Chances are that I might
Pay ten bux to use the site

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005

count hundreds on the table twenties on the floor

g0lbez posted:

what kind of tremendous pussy gets a stomachache after drinking alcohol

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

Do I turn you ON?

Piss Sodastream posted:

Cut my arm into cheeses
Got banned
No posting

Would it be wrong
Would it be right
If I resubbed tonight
Chances are that I might

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

Iron Prince posted:

what kind of tremendous pussy gets a stomachache after drinking alcohol

me sometimes

Swamp Fancy
Apr 6, 2003

Piss Sodastream posted:

Cut my arm into cheeses
Got banned
No posting

Would it be wrong
Would it be right
If I resubbed tonight
Chances are that I might

Feminition
Mar 14, 2008

To me,
my X-Men.

Fax Sender posted:

tcc feels really creepy and sick sometimes tbh

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Feminition posted:

tcc feels really creepy and sick all the time

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

uhh tcc is pretty okay guys? but then again i haven't read a thread there in like six years

Feminition
Mar 14, 2008

To me,
my X-Men.

g0lbez posted:

uhh tcc is pretty okay guys? but then again i haven't read a thread there in like six years
tcc is basically

Misandrist Duck
Oct 22, 2012

I have to be at work an hour early tomorrow to lead a meeting so I"m starting drinking an hour early tonight.

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

I don't have to work tomorrow at all! Which means I'm getting progressively drunker and will probably regret some or a significant portion of my actions tonight when I wake up tomorrow!

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Aww, so I had my slant on. Lay off me!

I'm gonna have some beers tonight then drink some water and go to bed in time to wake up ready for work tomorrow. Who's with me?

Prettz
Sep 2, 2002

my "no more drinking alone" thing hasn't worked out

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Fax Sender posted:

Half of TCC is about junkies posting about how they wish they weren't junkies though...

jackyl
Jun 1, 2000

Piss Sodastream posted:

Cut my arm into cheeses
Got banned
No posting

Would it be wrong
Would it be right
If I resubbed tonight
Chances are that I might

owns

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Half of TCC is about junkies posting about how they wish they weren't junkies though...

isnt the other half junkies posting how this time theyll use heroin responsibly?

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

sluggo is mad posted:

isnt the other half junkies posting how this time theyll use heroin responsibly?

wait what tcc sounds loving hilarious why have i not been reading this forum

Sid Delicious
Oct 31, 2007

this thread...it was made for me

im really sorry for that first post i made in this thread it was retarded

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

Sid Vicious posted:

im really sorry for that first post i made in this thread it was retarded

ya i was really hoping for a single emoticon reply or maybe that suck my cock gif for a first post

edit: i also would've accepted the doobie dogs gif

nrook
Jun 25, 2009

g0lbez posted:

wait what tcc sounds loving hilarious why have i not been reading this forum

yeah it owns a lot

JustTerrible
Apr 30, 2008

I'm having some cheap amber ale right now. It's not bad. I'll probably go buy some nicer beers tomorrow or the day after.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squack McQuack
Nov 20, 2013

Mallard precinct.
Duck detective.

Whiskey tastes better with a big ol ball of ice in it.

«6 »