Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«3 »
FaradayCage
May 2, 2010

It's so good that "Imported from Mexico" is a selling point.

Look at that art. The archway is meant to invoke sun rays but it isn't sun rays. Very symbolic

Look at her. She is hot. And she can make Cholula which makes her all the hotter.

Cholula hot sauce isn't even hot, and I don't even mind.

Does NAFTA let us have Cholula free of tariffs? Good. Tabasco, I like you - but you ain't Cholula.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

it is ok

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

it's kinda bland to me but that's prob my american baby tastebuds telling me that hot sauce has to be 49 percent salt and 49 percent sugar

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

try putting it up your butt

Christmas Miracle
Dec 25, 2012
STEAL ALL THE FARM

tapatio supremacy

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

ScratchAndSniff posted:

try putting it up your butt
they don't let you do that at restaurants and I've never bought my own bottle

JustTerrible
Apr 30, 2008

it's not bad.

edit: typing this post I realized I need to get Bufalo Chipotle again. That poo poo is goddamn delicious.

SpicyMeatSandwich
Apr 22, 2007

Lifehack: Get Chipotle to go and put an entire bottle of Tobasco, Green Tobasco and maybe the BBQ tasting one in your bag and walk out. It's a lot cheaper than buying it at the grocery store and the burrito almost pays for itself with all the money you save.

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

Lifehack: Get Chipotle to go and put an entire bottle of Tobasco, Green Tobasco and maybe the BBQ tasting one in your bag and walk out. It's a lot cheaper than buying it at the grocery store and the burrito almost pays for itself with all the money you save.

the green tabasco is the only good tabasco. red just tastes like vinegar salt

USSMICHELLEBACHMAN
Oct 1, 2002

Yeah i prefer it to tapatio

jarjarbinksfan621
Mar 3, 2012

yeah, it's really good on eggs.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Cholula is good. My wife had a bottle until the contents turned brown. I was like, "you gotta get a new bottle, drat."

ballass
Jan 16, 2014

by angerbeet

congratulations. you are old enough to discover a well known thing. good luck in the future, young fag

Disillusionist
Sep 19, 2007

Dogs are never responsible for their actions.

Christmas Miracle posted:

tapatio supremacy

was gonna post this.

strange how he has blue eyes on the bottle tho...makes you think

mookface
Jun 7, 2009

Diane! I'm holding in my hand a box of small chocolate bunnies.

It has nice flavour, particularily the chipotle but cholula hardly qualifies as a 'hot sauce'. The heat is minimum.

JustTerrible
Apr 30, 2008

green tobasco is loving awesome with breakfast.

jarjarbinksfan621
Mar 3, 2012

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

why not just go to the grocery store and put those bottles in your purse and walk out? if you go that route, your liquid is free to squander on burritos or knick knacks as you see fit.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Here's a tip: If the first ingredient is peppers it is good. If the first ingredient is vinegar it is garbage.

Cosmic Charlie
Apr 6, 2009

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue

it also has a neat wooden top, thats how you know its good. if you've never tried the "TryMe" tiger sauce you should, its another low heat sauce that has a very nice flavor

Catronos
Sep 27, 2012

Came in expecting a thread about chocula, then realized I misread. I'll see myself out.

Baby the Birdman
Jul 14, 2005

Every real nigga fuck they main girl in the ass.

lol here in Mexico i don't know even know anybody that eats cholula, we must send the weakest poo poo out of the country for your pussy gringo taste buds. I think cholula type salsa is only used for little children candy here

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

mookface posted:

It has nice flavour, particularily the chipotle but cholula hardly qualifies as a 'hot sauce'. The heat is minimum.

aww this isn't a 9billion scoville hotsauce

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

Baby the Birdman posted:

lol here in Mexico i don't know even know anybody that eats cholula, we must send the weakest poo poo out of the country for your pussy gringo taste buds. I think cholula type salsa is only used for little children candy

woah racism isn't cool when you are on the receiving end thats for sure

Ableist Kinkshamer
Oct 20, 2007
EXACTLY THE SORT OF ENTITLED ASSHOLE TO MINORITIES YOU'D EXPECT WITH THIS KIND OF "IRONIC" USERNAME

Baby the Birdman posted:

lol here in Mexico i don't know even know anybody that eats cholula, we must send the weakest poo poo out of the country for your pussy gringo taste buds. I think cholula type salsa is only used for little children candy here

makes sense, cholula is basically watered down frank's red hot, if you can imagine it somehow being more bland

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Lot of people here not checking their capsaicin tolerance privilege.

Dangit Ronpaul
May 12, 2009

cholula < el yucateco

Malinois
Jun 13, 2003

gently caress that noise.

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

Ableist Kinkshamer posted:

makes sense, cholula is basically watered down frank's red hot, if you can imagine it somehow being more bland

franks red hot is vinegar

mookface
Jun 7, 2009

Diane! I'm holding in my hand a box of small chocolate bunnies.

Have you guys ever had sriracha before? This new sriracha stuff from the far east is pretty good stuff. Huy Fong Foods are cock of the walk with their new taste, sriracha!

naem
May 29, 2011

tapatio supremacy

This sorry

DUNCAN DONUTS
Mar 27, 2010

</3 I'M ONLY GONNA BREAK BREAK YOUR BREAK BREAK YOUR HEART </3

cholula is the best, tabasco is piss

Ableist Kinkshamer
Oct 20, 2007
EXACTLY THE SORT OF ENTITLED ASSHOLE TO MINORITIES YOU'D EXPECT WITH THIS KIND OF "IRONIC" USERNAME

Locker Room Zubaz posted:

franks red hot is vinegar

cholula must be vinegar and water, then

comes along bort
Sep 12, 2012

bufalo supremacy

Dangit Ronpaul
May 12, 2009

mookface posted:

Have you guys ever had sriracha before? This new sriracha stuff from the far east is pretty good stuff. Huy Fong Foods are cock of the walk with their new taste, sriracha!

lol you a scrub if you use sriracha instead of chili paste

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Why tabasco is piss? Cholula! Mexicano!

naem
May 29, 2011

Sriracha is from California and the town their plant is in sued for stinking up the neighborhood lol

ALL-PRO SEXMAN
Nov 8, 2006

Veni, vidi, Lombardi.

jarjarbinksfan621 posted:

yeah, it's really good on eggs.

an eggs without hot sauce, a shameful eggs

also pepper

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

Ableist Kinkshamer posted:

cholula must be vinegar and water, then

do you not have tastebuds? cholula tastes absolutely nothing like franks red hot

comes along bort
Sep 12, 2012

Dangit Ronpaul posted:

lol you a scrub if you use sriracha instead of chili paste

homemade chili paste is the best and ridiculously easy to make

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Totally Normal
Mar 29, 2003

Don't forget to bring a towel.

haha arguing about hot sauce

that said, cholula is objectively better than tapatio