Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Dex
May 26, 2006

Quintuple x!!!

Would not escrow again.

VERY MISLEADING!

The first awareness I had that my mother-in-law was around after her death was at her funeral. It was a typically somber affair, but I kept hearing somebody laughing while we were all sitting in the funeral home. I was keeping my head down, like you do when you are sad, but this laughing kept on and eventually I looked up and saw my mother-in-law sitting up on a shelf above her coffin. She was having so much fun. I was trying not to laugh with her, so I quickly put my head back down but my husband noticed what I was doing and asked me what I saw. I just whispered "your mum is having a lot more fun than we are" and we left it at that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sid Delicious
Oct 31, 2007

this thread...it was made for me

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

some times, when you take a poo poo and it looks like a finger pointing back up into your butthole

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

Don't fuck with this Senator.

their ghost tits

bones jones
Jan 29, 2014

by Ralp

The way they flaunt their stupid, sexy non-corporeal asses and titties

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Sometimes when i sleep they leave M&Ms in my cooter

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

Makes the best adventure threads!

Awhile back my friends Mac and Charlie died in a horrible car accident. They had left instructions for their funeral so we did the best we could to put it all together. Not a lot of people showed up and it was kinda depressing until we played a video they had left. I kept hearing these voices. Turns out they were both alive and faked their deaths. It was a pretty funny episode.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN
Apr 27, 2010

I put up my thumb... and it blotted out the planet Earth.

Once a ghost gave me ghost-aids

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I'm a real asshole about the stupidest shit

You'd think with the advent of smart phones we'd see an uptick in genuine ghost footage. But no. Wonder why that is.

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

i think a ghost dude blew ghost breath on my butthole one night when i was sleeping in a creepy house and gave me a boner. fuckin creepy stuff

numbs
Jul 20, 2013

by XyloJW

Put this in the paranormal sxn

Copley Depot
Jul 9, 2009

This space reserved for future text.

ghosts don't even need butts

ProfessorLoomis
Apr 5, 2007

I LUST FOR MONKEY DEATH

I know drat well ghosts are real, i ran over four on my way home last october. they were just out walking the streets! Ghosts!

Sid Delicious
Oct 31, 2007

this thread...it was made for me

Copley Depot posted:

ghosts don't even need butts

they do if they wanna bother you with their butt and i say that seems a fine fterflife

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

ghost don't exist, you loving idiot. science books, read them, you spastic baby. runs mouth before reading the science, nice and fuckn typical there. GHOSTS have no butts because butts exists and ghosts don't, so shut up about it NOW

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Orkin Mang posted:

ghost don't exist, you loving idiot. science books, read them, you spastic baby. runs mouth before reading the science, nice and fuckn typical there. GHOSTS have no butts because butts exists and ghosts don't, so shut up about it NOW

Sounds like someone's a lil scared

ladyboy pancake
Jan 3, 2008

"Please let this be a normal field trip?"

boo

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

ProfessorLoomis posted:

I know drat well ghosts are real, i ran over four on my way home last october. they were just out walking the streets! Ghosts!

Well they are now, yeah.

Actually I am talking to them right now. They are pretty mad at you. Especially the lady with the baby.

The baby is also extra-mad and is growing claws and these long angler-fish fangs and is probably gonna crawl into your dreams to eat your soul and stuff, so heads up.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

Crow Jane posted:

Sounds like someone's a lil scared

LOL of baby poo poo like this? jeez, im pretty scared because godzilla's gonna break through my roof and kill me then and there! because thats about as likely as ghosts existing and having commerce with us. i've taken some pretty intensive photography classes in my time, and guess what, when the lighthing is in place and you have FUCKN IDIOTS who will BELIEVE ANYTHING then oh wow the commode is oliver cromwell back from the dead. um, no, it's a commode nan, dum bitch, you can't see the future.

statitical photography isn't a class but it should be, would cover all this bolderdash about ghosts. read some NON-fiction science like i dunno, all of it, start with a little thing called the carl sagan Omnibus.

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

According to the images the average person is in direct contact with at least six ghost butts, not five.

gaping gape gaper
Apr 9, 2010

with butts

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

One time I came home way too drunk and the next day I woke up to find that ghosts had hidden my pants and left some exoplasm in the kitchen sink, so I know ghosts are pretty real you guys...

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Pick
Jul 19, 2009

Maybe I got time to figure out how to de-spirit a toaster.

shitposting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009

Maybe I got time to figure out how to de-spirit a toaster.