Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«5 »
Homo for Hitler
Jul 8, 2013

Bong
Rips
For
Hitler

I'll start with one from 30 minutes ago. Twitter and myspace are also accepted but expect shame if you use myspace.

"I don't post on facebook much but I think this is worth posting. I spent my tax return on a plane ticket across the world to go see my long term gf for the very first time! April can't come soon enough xD"

Please no names, please no personal information.

Homo for Hitler fucked around with this message at Feb 13, 2014 around 04:11

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexters Secret
Sep 8, 2008

We could care less what others think about is, but at times, we do care and we fall apart. But when we do fall apart, we put each other back together. We do all this and we ask nothing in return. We are Onii and Imouto.

i have never used facebook

Copley Depot
Jul 9, 2009

This space reserved for future text.

ok, but first you need to friend me

thechemtrailkid
Jan 28, 2014

by XyloJW

piece of garbage slime on fb: hhuurrr being gay and black is loving stupid as poo poo

me: uhhh no bitch

Toad on a Hat
May 27, 2004

Dinnertime.

I only friend the finest of people

Top Twitter Tranny
Feb 18, 2005

"watching the snow fall...it looks like...i feel like I am flying up through the stars in outer space or watev. Lol"

"There's something in a sunday...that makes a body feel alone."

"will somebody please paste all the lyrics to "drat, Sam" by Ryan Adams on the comment box below? Thank you."

"wow I'm gettin' some cabin fever, due to all this icy weather. I'm lookin' forward to this weekend, 'cause it's supposed to be warm as a glove. Warm as a mitten. Warm as a carrot in the ground."

"last night after the party, me and Ricky got stopped by a train at the crossing in Carbon Hill for about 20 minutes. It was nice at first cuz when we pulled up the train was rolling by slowly and we were admiring the graffiti art. But then it stopped and we were stuck with no way out, with nothing but dead end country roads behind us. After a while, we were slightly annoyed. So we started doing our Jim Morrison impression -with a "You're All a bunch of fuckin slaves!" and YOURE ALL A BUNCH OF FUCKIN IDIOTS. MOVE THESE FUCKIN TRAINS. we were just screaming in the car with the music up loud. And that was funny. And on the rest of the drive home there was a huge and beautiful crescent moon that followed us all the way back to Jasper -lighting the way for us."

"I just realized...I'm from another century than kids today."

"will somebody please copy and paste this list of 24 things onto the comment box below so I can read it? (my phone will not open the link) thank you!"

All the same dude.

equity
Feb 19, 2010

so did anyone copy the list?

JustTerrible
Apr 30, 2008

"how come the winter olympics always held in cold places

i want winter olympics in kenya

thatd be cool"

Homo for Hitler
Jul 8, 2013

Bong
Rips
For
Hitler

Toad on a Hat posted:

I only friend the finest of people

Me to but i can't stop my friends of friends.

Another one "ever since they whole travon (sic) shootin those nigglets (sic) been rampaging around here just pickin fights"

Dank Fishbong
Jan 17, 2013

by XyloJW

Some girl threatened to find out every bit of information about me but when I made fun of her she backed off and said it was her way of trying to make friends.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

this is an empty country
and i am the king
and i should not be allowed
to touch anything

after DOMA was struck down "thank you macklemore! i think your song got through to the supreme court!"

Chris Christie
Dec 26, 2012

- More money for us

- Fuck You

But what if I'M the pathetic loser FaceBook acquaintance OP???

Sid Delicious
Oct 31, 2007

this thread...it was made for me

i use facebook to talk to some people but i realy hate everyone elses posts they suck

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I'm a real asshole about the stupidest shit

JustTerrible posted:

"how come the winter olympics always held in cold places

i want winter olympics in kenya

thatd be cool"

To be honest in a post-scarcity world this would be a pretty fun "Tower of Babel"-style experiment.

Copley Depot
Jul 9, 2009

This space reserved for future text.

mind the walrus posted:

To be honest in a post-scarcity world this would be a pretty fun "Tower of Babel"-style experiment.
sochi is actually pretty warm, it just has good access to mountains

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Yeah but a full-on Winter Olympics in a dedicated tropical climate? That's an engineering moneysink for the ages.

Homo for Hitler
Jul 8, 2013

Bong
Rips
For
Hitler

"Every time I've ever done a "truth is" is because I wanted a specific person to like it so I can say something to them on a public forum without it being too weird. Then I mostly ignore all the other ones."

This guy does probably 4-6 of these a month.

Epic Hamcat
Jun 16, 2009

I'm Black Bart Simpson.
You wouldn't believe it!

Homo for Hitler
Jul 8, 2013

Bong
Rips
For
Hitler

Lol

mookface
Jun 7, 2009

Diane! I'm holding in my hand a box of small chocolate bunnies.

More daniel radcliffe screen shots with captions please.

Bodhidharma
Jul 2, 2011

Someone got this tattooed on their chest

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Looks like someone was just looking at reddit too.

Your Dead Gay Son
Jan 1, 2006

The (gay) pizza man cometh...

Bodhidharma posted:

Someone got this tattooed on their chest

The gently caress?? The wings look OK but the triforce looks really bad

Tell me it's pen

Snitchtard
Dec 3, 2010

that tattoo would be good had it been drawn correctly

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

"allahu akbar rip OBL 4/20 blaze erry day"

This is why you don't friend your mom.

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011

This former fat former coke addict acquaintance of mine posted the following today:

"I have a new Motto for Life - "You only YOLO once"
-which can also be abbreviated to YO-YOLO-O or just YOYOLOO!"

i guess she moved on to meth

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=552415594854617

naem
May 29, 2011

Turned mine off, it's was the third time I had to hide all the photos of an ex gf from the new potential gf and I was like meh

cowboythreespeech
Dec 28, 2008

I'm a bigger man than that, op

No Such Thing
Oct 12, 2012

self-destructive

I have a friend who is making a comic supposedly, also he talks about his dogs alot and posts what i assume are song lyrics from terrible songs.

Haven't decided whether I want to quietly unfriend him or publicly make fun of him so I'm taking the middle road and posting about it here.

AllTheXsHaveWings
May 17, 2011

by Ralp

I don't friend bogus people on facebook but one of my acquaintances today said "all your house is belong to us" in her status, that's my contribution.

AllTheXsHaveWings fucked around with this message at Feb 13, 2014 around 05:43

Afro Doug
Aug 10, 2007

im real gay

i dont like being friends w/ people

fuck trophy 2k14
Jun 8, 2012

If you rub it, it will get stiff.

some of it repeats hth

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011

shoot your friend in the knee

sether01
Jun 17, 2005

real life is for friends, the internet is for abyss staring

George Zimmer
Jun 28, 2008

NO ROSS? YOUR LOSS

"MY FLO IS THE WACKEST BUT IM NO CRACK HEAD"

"Is everybody alright? You saw this pro football er not intercept the mic instead he let this guy touch down on a key topic. Now u know. He asks then "is everybody alright?"

"What should I get stock in? Hemp, Cannabidiol (Cbd)? Forget the oil barons we are the Weed Barons. Any tips or info much appreciated"

"Shits about to go down they dont call us Scorpio Tiger for nothin. We make poo poo happen we just go and go till we got it. Welcome to 2014 with the jaguar spirit of Maya"

He believes in pretty much every conspiracy theory and is a white guy with attempted dreadlocks. I'm only friends with him so I can see all the weird poo poo he posts.

"So sick of people calling me a conspiracy theorist for pointing out that a murderous secret cabal has influenced world events and commit atrocities away from public attention for centuries. During our recent history's closest times to understanding this, even pop singers like John Lennon and Bob Marley have told it quite openly. These songs exist on youtube but it's really up to you to watch and discover their worth."

He also posts poo poo like this:

I don't like him.

Homo for Hitler
Jul 8, 2013

Bong
Rips
For
Hitler

Idk man that sounds like entertainment to me. That marge sweater is so absurd that I find it funny to so much as exist.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

-I got a lot on my mind. I gotta stay on my grind. Real niggas r hard to find when all they tryina do is steal ur shine. #letsgetit #2jobs #niggagetyours

-I just realized that without the internet social issues like gender/orientation equality wouldn't be progressing as fast as they are. Give it to the veil of anonymity to empower the voice of the oppressed, and to the availibility of the information people upload to educate through lecture or through the shunning of peers. The internet is a teaching machine.

-People who say it cant be done should not be interrupting those who are doing it

-stuff's getting multicultural up in this joint

-I really enjoy how Tipper uses intriguing percussion, like the sound of a ping-pong ball falling used here. It makes me smile and think about creative sounds to use in my own music http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO_5v2A0Nh0
-Tipper is really inspiring me to go to weird, dark places with my music. I feel like tonight will be one of those sleepless, frantic, creating nights.

-Watching "12 years of slavery " at work. Very sad and upsetting.

-SUPPORT THE ARTS! DOWN WITH MAINSTREAM POP CULTURE! ;D

-Such a wonderful, blissful weekend! Met old friends, made new ones, conquered old fears, and love love loooove ! Squeeee~!

-Sippin at work. Yeaaa

-Remember I was getting off of Facebook to be more productive? I didn't actually do a study or take any formal measurements, but this is the result: I did exactly the same amount of work (none), the same amount of exercise (lots), and the same amount of funsies (lots of tv). Conclusion: I don't like to work. And I welcome myself back to Facebook.

-Freddie Mercury looked way better before the 'stache.

-Extra extra extra extra bored at work

-I don't understand the Bruno Mars song 'Gorilla'... What's so sexy about gorillas loving? its probably very nasty and why am I trying to picture it!??! THANK YOU BRUNO MARS D:<

-My coffee mugs affirm my greatness! (though... I am neither an uncle nor a grandfather)

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005
smooching with the enemy

"I have the rest of the night off anyone wanna hang"
"Anyone wanna go to Sebastian's for double bubble with me"
"I know someone feels like coming to Sebastian's with me"
"Anyone feel like drinking"
"I'm headed down to Sebastian's for double bubble"

All posted by the same person within 3 hours, and no responses to any of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

macky2dope
Jun 11, 2012

meow haha whoa!!

since its later than midnight on a weeknight the only thing people are posting on my fbook feed right now are corny rear end inspirational pictures n poo poo

«5 »