Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
USSMICHELLEBACHMAN
Oct 1, 2002

I think, maybe, it's because any communication issues you have can be easily attributed to communication problems. IS she xpression opinions I don't agrew ith? Communication. Does she react oddly to things? Communication. Does she seem a bit racist? Communcation.

My suspicion comes from the fact that this doesn't extend to women from English speaking countries, like Canada, England, Austrialia, and New Zealand. Although I think I'd make an exception for Aussie/NZ women, they seem different enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sabel
Aug 11, 2004

Gay married to gay communism

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqwSMrGQ1fk

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

mars foreign enough?

Afro Doug
Aug 10, 2007

im real gay

i'll never forget that summer i spent in sub-sahara africa

Swamp Fancy
Apr 6, 2003

Look, I'm not exaggerating when I say the success of your mission hinges on how you use that cardboard box.

they are probably desperate to get out of whatever third world shithole they come from

USSMICHELLEBACHMAN
Oct 1, 2002

No, sorry. This woman is attractive but she has the Manic Pixie thing going on. It's a fantasy and unrealistic.

I'm talking about real women, from another country.

naem
May 29, 2011

Would

Dusseldorf
Mar 29, 2005

Amelie is such a retard.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

Don't get your pen, son, you won't be needing that. My order's simple, a shitload of dim sims. And I want a bucket of soya sauce.

My ex-girlfriend was from another country

USSMICHELLEBACHMAN
Oct 1, 2002

Bargearse posted:

My ex-girlfriend was from another country

Was she from America and you're from another country? Because that doesn't count.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

Don't get your pen, son, you won't be needing that. My order's simple, a shitload of dim sims. And I want a bucket of soya sauce.

No. She was from China and I'm from Australia.

Sabel
Aug 11, 2004

Gay married to gay communism

Dusseldorf posted:

Amelie is such a retard.
I have no idea what she's saying so I wouldn't know.

rainy day
Jul 20, 2009

birds.

i like foreign women because their inability to speak english means i have an excuse for not interacting with them except for sexually. they also have to rely on me since their inability to speak english means they cannot support themselves alone. its a very health relationship

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

go admire some archietcture, u... u

cuckold cleanup
Sep 27, 2013

you can pay foreign women to clean your room. and suck your dick too probably

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

amelie is a nosy little busybody who should leave well enough alone

naem
May 29, 2011

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

amelie is a nosy little busybody who should leave well enough alone

Would

satanic sex ritual
Apr 25, 2013

I will show them all

glandmine posted:

you can pay foreign women to clean your room. and suck your dick too probably

hell, you can get a mail order bride and they'll do both

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

madam's... ovaries

cuckold cleanup
Sep 27, 2013

amelie is actually short for 'amelieetle creepy piece of poo poo hee hee hee, wonder whos loving atm'

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

and will b/c she puts out for everyone probably god what a slut. i hate amelie

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

pedo, who is amelie?

I am OK
Mar 9, 2009

LAWL

Being attracted to women in any capacity is creepy, OP. I hope u enjoy your ban.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

I am OK posted:

Being attracted to women in any capacity is creepy, OP. I hope u enjoy your ban.

poo poo stanched man taint ftw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fozzy The Bear
Sep 27, 2009

Afro Doug posted:

i'll never forget that summer i spent in sub-sahara africa

because you have aids