Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«2 »
72nd bday virgin
Dec 8, 2013

If your wife makes truly exceptional scrambled eggs, chances are it is because I slept with her and taught her my methods in the morn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

Omelettes only pls.

Afro Doug
Aug 10, 2007

im real gay

thanks gordon ramsey!!!

Kid Gloves
Jul 31, 2013

by XyloJW

my wifes eggs are godawful. nice one op.... not

72nd bday virgin
Dec 8, 2013

One trick is you fill a syringe with Pesto and inject it in to the Yolk until the Yolk becomes green. You then separate the yolk from the white. You add the white to another whole, beaten egg and make an omelette, but in the center of the omelette, late in the cooking process, you gently place the Pesto Yolk. Fold the omelette over the Pesto Yolk, let cook for 5-10 seconds, and serve. Egg Wizardry

Kid Gloves
Jul 31, 2013

by XyloJW

72nd bday virgin posted:

One trick is you fill a syringe with Pesto and inject it in to the Yolk until the Yolk becomes green. You then separate the yolk from the white. You add the white to another whole, beaten egg and make an omelette, but in the center of the omelette, late in the cooking process, you gently place the Pesto Yolk. Fold the omelette over the Pesto Yolk, let cook for 5-10 seconds, and serve. Egg Wizardry

burn this interloper witch at the stake. this is insane and wreong

72nd bday virgin
Dec 8, 2013

We call it the Pesto Pearl In A Clammy Egg and it's served on a slice of stale French Toast

Kid Gloves
Jul 31, 2013

by XyloJW

72nd bday virgin posted:

We call it the Pesto Pearl In A Clammy Egg and it's served on a slice of stale French Toast

sycj nt ducjk necromnancer

Radio Help
Mar 22, 2007

ChipChip? 

72nd bday virgin posted:

dude i was a brunch cook for like two years the logistics of this is a total loving nightmare

you're prob good as gently caress at cooking eggs

Swamp Fancy
Apr 6, 2003

Look, I'm not exaggerating when I say the success of your mission hinges on how you use that cardboard box.

My dad makes really good scrambled egg, did you gently caress him too?

Radio Help
Mar 22, 2007

ChipChip? 

the secret: take the eggs off the heat when they're like 70% done cooking. they'll be perfectly done by the time you eat them

ALL-PRO SEXMAN
Nov 8, 2006

Veni, vidi, Lombardi.

the english drown their scrambled eggs in milk so they're all runny and unpleasant

more proof that england is a degenerate shithole that should be bombed

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 29 hours!

Swamp Fancy posted:

Your dad's gay dude, I'm sorry.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

14:46 - Harime Nui: you can imagine I'm drunk and incoherent

making good scrambled eggs is like putting your underwear on with the tag in the back, op, don't expect a goddamn medal

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

Most people sprinkle their scrambled eggs with cocoa powder - a little trick I've discovered is using salt and pepper instead. It sounds crazy but you should try it!

Radio Help
Mar 22, 2007

ChipChip? 

doin eight poached eggs at once in a half hotel pan cuz that's all you got

gently caress eggs

jBrereton
May 29, 2013

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

the english drown their scrambled eggs in milk so they're all runny and unpleasant
Some of them do, yeah. Some don't.

I recommend putting fine-ishly cut blood pudding in your scrambled eggs, very tasty.

plaguedoctor
Jun 26, 2008

I CAN DUMP MY GIRLFRIEND CAUSE SHE'S LIKE A WHORE, RIGHT GUYS? RIGHT???

My dad made lovely scrambled eggs.

Thanks for not loving my dad, OP!

Swamp Fancy
Apr 6, 2003

Look, I'm not exaggerating when I say the success of your mission hinges on how you use that cardboard box.

Swamp Fancy posted:

I still love my gay dad.

Fagmaster
Aug 21, 2004

Kid Gloves posted:

sycj nt ducjk necromnancer

this

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.

I make my scrammies in the microwave

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 29 hours!

ZombieParts posted:

I make my scrammies in the microwave

How?

Arian_Samurai
Jan 21, 2004

third place is still pretty damn good

72nd bday virgin posted:

My God, so much room for error. The most dangerous egg...

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

Afro Doug posted:

thanks gordon ramsey!!!

A thread about scrambled eggs?!?! *scrambles to post disgusting gloopy Gordon Ramsey eggs video*

This, goons, THIS is the only way scrambled eggs should EVER be prepared!

GodExtreme
Aug 8, 2008

I make awesome scrambled eggs and taught my dad to make them better, do I have to gently caress him?

Burning Mustache
Sep 4, 2006

Zaeed got stories.
Kasumi got loot.
All I got was a hole in my suit.

ashgromnies posted:

A thread about scrambled eggs?!?! *scrambles to post disgusting gloopy Gordon Ramsey eggs video*

This, goons, THIS is the only way scrambled eggs should EVER be prepared!

seriously i like gordon ramsey but that scrambled eggs recipe / video is the most overrated poo poo ever

also,

Medieval Medic
Sep 8, 2011

My dad also makes some amazing scrambled eggs. Everyone else in my family are just average scrambled eggs.

I make some mean rear end loving hard boiled eggs though.

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

SaltLick
Oct 6, 2010

I just make eggs like Gordon Ramsay does and it seems to impress people because their eggs are poo poo

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

14:46 - Harime Nui: you can imagine I'm drunk and incoherent

hey op I just made eggs but I didn't scramble them

I just let them cook in the pan, flipped once and covered it in salt, that's good enough for me hahahahahahahaha ha

Ferid
Jun 5, 2012

Have you got it yet?

oh poo poo I make pretty good scrambled eggs

Don Tacorleone
Apr 2, 2013

How about you scramble these eggs *grabs testicles* with your pretty mouf, OP

Don Tacorleone
Apr 2, 2013

SaltLick posted:

I just make eggs like Gordon Ramsay does and it seems to impress people because their eggs are poo poo

How does he make them, screaming at people that they're worthless?

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010

dont have wife, dont like eggs,

myshl0ng
Feb 19, 2011

ooh, i've been a bad little poster!

I only know how to fry eggs

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.

gently caress your pesto egg. Here's some loving ovum voodoo.

Cut a ring out of a red bell pepper, throw it in a frying pan and cook it until it's mostly done. Crack an egg into that poo poo, add salt and pepper and slivered garlic, cover it up and flip it after a few minutes. Put that on a bagel and make an egg sandwich with a pepper patty finish. The best unless you don't like red pepper, in which case erase your face with a shotgun for having no taste.

itsgotmetoo
Oct 5, 2006

I know lots of things. People think I don't but I really do. I know more about us than any of us. That's just one of the things I know.

Ramsay's eggs are loving delicious when you do them right. There's like a half a stick of butter in them though, so I really wouldn't be eating them all the time.

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

by XyloJW

72nd bday virgin posted:

If your wife makes truly exceptional scrambled eggs, chances are it is because I slept with her and taught her my methods in the morn.

ha, you stayed until morning

idiot

Slime Bro Helpdesk
Jul 2, 2007

72nd bday virgin posted:

I put them in a bowl and scramble them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

SaltLick posted:

Brace yourselves.

They're coming.

«2 »