Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Marxist Hobo
Apr 24, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!

Yeah, yeah you take it. Mmm. You like that huh? Don't spit it out don't you dare spit it out. Yeah. Tastes good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

ty

Yeah, yeah you take it Mum.

Piedmon Sama
Apr 15, 2008

"That's right, it was me who killed your father! And now I'm going to kill you!"

A 22 oz and a 6 pack don't do it for me anymore. I'm just sitting here faintly buzzed and completely aware of how ridiculous I look, a fat man sitting in front of a glowing screen as anime sounds emerge from his speakers. No, from now on I've got to start aiming lower, get dirtier, get into the tallboys, the 18 packs. I refuse to waste my money on these fancy draft pussyfootings any longer.

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

good nuff

my new dog
May 7, 2007

butt of tut

bananaaa cream whipped cream

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

I herd wymon don't like cum, only gay men like cum.

Confirm/deny?

SaltLick
Oct 6, 2010

im more of a 5 roper

cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!

Wicker Man posted:

I herd wymon don't like cum, only gay men like cum.

Confirm/deny?

deny, gay men dont like it either

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

business idea : make a pill that makes cum taste like fruit, candy etc. We landed on Titan, but this is somehow beyond our science.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

or make fruit taste like cum

either way, normalize that poo poo

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Ask me about getting into Goonwaffe early or not taking too long to answer your emails!

I love shooting ropes on an unconscious woman

Don Tacorleone
Apr 2, 2013

cum in my mouth op

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003

All right, all right, spare me your life's story.

Am I obliged to kiss you afterwards?

Ootrek
Oct 21, 2012

i'm capten kurk

cum tasted way better back in 2003

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

Foot Fetish Enthusiast

you ever bust a nut and it wasn't as good as you were expecting so you try and milk that hog for all it's got but it's a fruitless endeavor? hate that.

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008
I like bread

Feed your man jalapeños and cream, then you get some nice spicy creamy cum to dip some nachos in. Delicious.

Slybo
Mar 6, 2005

Radbot
Aug 12, 2009

Please remind me to get a job so I can stop spending all day posting in D&D about how I'm an unemployable failure

Decebal posted:

business idea : make a pill that makes cum taste like fruit, candy etc. We landed on Titan, but this is somehow beyond our science.

No it's not. Eat a bunch of pineapple and taste the magic.

Don Tacorleone
Apr 2, 2013

Smeego
Sep 9, 2001

japan sucks

I used to be a sperm in a big cloud of cum before I became a zygote

those were simpler times

Don Tacorleone
Apr 2, 2013

Smeego posted:

I used to be a sperm in a big cloud of cum before I became a zygote

those were simpler times

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010

NQNS

SaltLick
Oct 6, 2010

Decebal posted:

It's called Semenex

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Your words are as empty as your cereal bowl. I am the Vanguard of your Hanzo steel's destruction. This exchange is over...

Keyboard goop is better imho

error1
Sep 29, 2001

BBC Computer 32K
BASIC
>_

http://cookingwithcum.com/

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007
"If you put a hamburger in the toaster it'll say Happy Birthday."

quote:

I recently learned that the name Mojito comes from the Spanish word mojadito, which translates as “a little wet.” This coincidently also applies to many situations involving semen. This is my take on the classic drink!

Published: March 3, 2013
Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 10 min
Total time: 15 min
Yield: 1 Semen Infused Mojito

1 oz Spiced rum

Mint leaves

1 tbsp Sugar

1 tsp Powdered sugar

1/2 oz Lime juice

2 oz Soda water

Semen

Lime wedges

Instructions:

Thoroughly blend lime juice and sugar. Add the mint leaves and gently bruise the leaves to release the flavors by mashing the mixture with a muddler. Then add the rum and stir to lift up the mint leaves from the bottom of the glass. Top the drink with whole ice cubes and soda water.

Using a milk frother, gradually whisk small amounts of powdered sugar into melted semen until it reaches a creamy airy consistency. Taste frequently to achieve the perfect sweet and salty balance.

Carefully spoon the sweet froth into the side of the glass so that it gracefully cascades down the glass. Garnish with lime wedges.

He even shows how he makes it on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agQpK6H3LP8. You can't show a tit but a guy dumping his batch in a blender is A OK.

Nobnob
Nov 24, 2013

>I'm a dick
>nah man please don't
>ok

Came home and saw my dog drinking some white stuff on the floor.

Chum Scandal
Oct 30, 2003

MotherFuckingT-REX posted:

Yeah, yeah you take it Mum.

Greenllama
Jun 10, 2013

I am a green llama capable of posting on SA forums. Please adopt me.

You guys should try llama cum

Slipknot Hoagie
Jan 5, 2004

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gs45iVQe6O0

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

cum is cool and funny

circ dick soleil
Sep 26, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

We have such sights
to show you.
Come with us.
Taste our pleasures!

Cumming is fun. I could take or leave the actually cum though.