Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«2 »
BabyChoom
Jan 7, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 45 hours!

Shoveling snow sucks. How much salt should I use per square foot? I don't know! What do I do?! It is said that it is going to turn to sleet and rain and then refreeze at night. drat you weather!

Anyways, here's my snow story. I was just shoveling snow and then my back started to hurt so I went inside. Anyone else have any cool snow stories?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wildtortilla
Jul 8, 2008

I shoveled out my driveway for an hour, turned around and it looked like I could just start shoveling again. SNOW!

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
Chief Rocka

what snow

I aint been outside in weeks

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

ty

It snOwed so then I didn't work and all the side walks in the city were shoveled for me already

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

You only delay the inevitable. All of this island will soon belong to me.

In atlanta. Send help

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

'S up fags?

i live in miami

going to the beach today

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i am

Riosan
Feb 11, 2012

Snow is pretty cool when it cancels class for 3 days straight my last semester.

uG
Apr 23, 2003

they knew

Waroduce posted:

i live in miami

going to the beach today

Mr. Cool Ass
Mar 4, 2007

I Terrorism

quote:

The most recent weather-related closure was for two days in January 1978 when the area was blanketed with 19 inches of snow. The Michigan Daily reported at the time that students spent the day lounging in the snow, with "Endless Summer" serving as their background music. In addition, some students also got sunburns from spending the day lounging in the snow.

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010

wen i lived in no. va plus central va. mountains I loved snow

this was my car

and this is how my car felt about snow

I made it my bitch. Do the same

jiharlequinade
Jun 4, 2009

Just sick of the cold.

Feminition
Mar 14, 2008

To me,
my X-Men.

move to the west coast you big whiners

Fox of Stone
Jul 2, 2007

He died for your spins.

Ignoarints posted:

wen i lived in no. va plus central va. mountains I loved snow

this was my car

and this is how my car felt about snow

I made it my bitch. Do the same

I am going snow rallying this morning.

A SWELL DUDE
Feb 8, 2005

Reporting in from Charlotte, NC haven't worked for days

MoraleHazard
Aug 21, 2012

It's Zoidberg, John Fucking Zoidberg!

Snowing like crazy right now in CT where I live.

Ootrek
Oct 21, 2012

i'm capten kurk

haha i live in the south. we're having seattle weather right now, which also sucks

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

My boyfriend and I just helped push a cop car out of a snowdrift. I thought he'd give us a get out of jail free card, but noooo

El Belmondo
Apr 3, 2011

by XyloJW

snow harder, i don't want classes tomrorow

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010

Fox of Stone posted:

I am going snow rallying this morning.

This is what im talking about guys, everyone get on board

BabyChoom
Jan 7, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 45 hours!

I am in Philadelphia where just like a stones throw away it's not snowing and dry/or raining. It's gonna be lovely and then it's gonna get dark and everything is gonna freeze and it's gonna snow some more. I hope the homeless are at their respective shelters.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

No, they just sit there in cap and nightgown, get their diplomas, and then along about forty years from now they suddenly say, "Where am I?"

i work in academia so i just hope that that work is canceled, usually it isn't and i have to take the train in the snow.

Orange Cat
Feb 26, 2013

Paid day off. More please, I want a 5 day weekend.

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~

west texas reporting. it's so cold i actually had to put on a jacket

Toad on a Hat
May 27, 2004

Dinnertime.

I haven't seen my front yard in weeks

Stop bitching

Fox of Stone
Jul 2, 2007

He died for your spins.

Ignoarints posted:

This is what im talking about guys, everyone get on board

I am gonna have to help dig out the car first. I think it's the most exciting part.

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

lollin at people sick of frozen water

Fox of Stone
Jul 2, 2007

He died for your spins.

My dog loves frozen water. Just licks it right up no need for a bowl.

Hip-Hoptimus Rhyme
Mar 19, 2009

Gods don't make mistakes

I hate the snow, as it cuts into my valuable "sitting around drinking beer with my friends" time, but as a goon of the internet I love things that force me to stay indoors, so it's a wash.

prezbuluskey
Jul 23, 2007
A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.

i 'work from home' which means 'dont get dressed drink heavily and watch my neighbors shovel'. i dont have a driveway but theres a sidewalk outside my house i may have to shovel but id rather have my neighbors do it and get passively aggressively mad at me rather than do it myself game theory bitch.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

rcman50166 posted:

lollin at people sick of frozen water

im in NYC so its mostly frozen garbage here

it seems to have stopped snowing now actually but its supposed to snow a bunch more tonite

Noobles
Aug 17, 2004

Here's North Carolina after a few inches of snowfall, it seriously looked like the apocalypse.

circ dick soleil
Sep 26, 2012

I don't care about the snow but gently caress the rain.

circ dick soleil
Sep 26, 2012

Hip-Hoptimus Rhyme posted:

I hate the snow, as it cuts into my valuable "sitting around drinking beer with my friends" time, but as a goon of the internet I love things that force me to stay indoors, so it's a wash.

I don't understand this logic. "Whelp it's snowing I guess that means we can't drink beer".

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Milk:

Bread:

Eggs:

Skinny King Pimp
Aug 25, 2011
Skinny Queen Wimp

Is there a way to make all of the snow here just melt right now and then get the roads dry in the next six hours or so? Because gently caress icy roads forever and ever.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

I have to go shovel.

BabyChoom
Jan 7, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 45 hours!

More snow tonight and snow saturday in philadelphia. God's anger knows no bounds!

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

Crow Jane posted:

Milk:

Bread:

Eggs:

gotta make those milk sandwiches somehow!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hip-Hoptimus Rhyme
Mar 19, 2009

Gods don't make mistakes

circ dick soleil posted:

I don't understand this logic. "Whelp it's snowing I guess that means we can't drink beer".

It's more "there's snow loving everywhere people can't drive anywhere so I won't be able to see my friends"

«2 »