Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
ten thousand emptyquotes and i will sexually assault whirlwind jones

Putty fucked around with this message at 18:55 on Oct 31, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
every inch is another step closer to your supple virgin rear end

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Baboon Nigga posted:

one hundred empty quoters and i will funnel hot tar into my rear end in a top hat using a traffic cone

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

GOT A EXTRA TITTY posted:

putty please put an end to the endless dumb empty quoting in that thread you know what i mean

GOT A EXTRA TITTY posted:

For the past year or so, I've typically been too anxious and depressed to post in GBS, and if I do post, I'll run away for a while afterward for fear of seeing my post(s) being mocked. It has been even worse since the inception of new GBS. I used to love to write and post things, esp. in threads that involve making fun of libertarians, but my confidence here, as in all domains of my life, is shot.

The only place I feel comfortable on SA is NMD, because I have pretty deep musical knowledge and an expansive record collection (one of my precious few escapes from the "gray drizzle of horror," the "storm of murk"*), but I don't even post there too often.

It took me 4mg of guanfacine (prescribed for ADD, but useful for anxiety) and two days of trepidatious over-analysis to finally make this flimsy, unfunny post in this thread but I think its worth it.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

excuse me sir but what does you av have to do with metal gear

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

The Whole Internet posted:

i think we should all emptyquote that traffic cone rear end in a top hat guy though. he only needs a hundred

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

i'm not stu

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
whirlwind jones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Metal Pink Babble posted:

did the putty make a public display urinating whilst aroused upon the op yet? i'm not addicted enough to this forum to check daily.

want a new avatar?

• Locked thread