Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

not emptyquoting to ruin the chain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

GOT A EXTRA TITTY posted:

slam whale holy grail

do you literally search for my name and post this in every thread, it seems kind of boring

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

GOT A EXTRA TITTY posted:

why do you keep responding to it

i get the feeling you're fat

or don't understand how responses put topics at the top of the page

this is the fourth thread you've posted a slam whale joke i've seen today, i just wonder if it's because you see the whale 'tar or you are actually incapable of posting anything else

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

but who is going to count all the emptyquotes. tough job.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

posting yet another non emptyquote post making it harder for anyone to count how many emptyquotes there are

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Epic Hamcat posted:

SOme one explain to me why theyre quoting that, and why it's funny

man, it's the easiest version of a mindless bandwagon catchphrase. you don't even have to type words, just press buttons. quickest user-entry to laughter time available.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

you guys and your emptyquoting. you'd emptyquyote a man to suicide if you could!!

• Locked thread