Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dear Sergio
Sep 7, 2008

We are a couple, not a duo

tecnocrat posted:

Just finished it.

Wish there was a better ending for Remy and Freddie. Hate seeing either of those two get put out. It will be interesting to see what capacity Remy will be in once we see him again, and what circles he is allowed to run in.

I just finished too and I'm kinda feeling the same way. While I don't believe we've remotely seen the last of Remy, he's too connected and angry to go away forever, I'm reasonably confident that was the last of Freddy. No real juice to squeeze out of that story, and now that I think about it he gave Freddy the same (albeit ringless) table knock that he gave to us at the end of the season as if to say "I'm done here". loving awesome ending otherwise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dear Sergio
Sep 7, 2008

Sir Mat of Dickie posted:

I hope this comes back to haunt him, since now Tusk is probably facing an eternity in prison and has no pet president to give him a pardon so he has no reason not to name Frank. Frank could offer clemency to shut him up, but that would raise lots of suspicion (maybe he'll take suspicion over impeachment).

Frank did offer him a pardon, that's the whole reason Tusk went ahead and talked in the first place after the former Pres called him to say the deal was off. Remember in the theater hall way thing?

Dear Sergio
Sep 7, 2008

im gay posted:

Is Lucas out of the story now? He's getting 7 years from the plea right?

I really doubt it. Janine or someone mentioned doing his time and getting out early on good behavior so I could see him sitting out a season or two and then coming back into it when Frank is up for re-election.

• Locked thread