Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.
So... Kata Mara actually got whacked? I thought it was a fake out fantasy like the start of BSG Season 4.

If so, Frank should go for head of the FSB or NSA. He's a peerless schemer and somehow is also very adept at wet work. It almost borders on him being too powerful.

He should pick up chain smoking and take an interest in FBI agents who are obsessed with extraterrestrial abductions.

skooma512 fucked around with this message at 02:13 on Feb 16, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

Mister Fister posted:

I dunno why i didn't notice this before, but wtf, is she a gangsta rapper?

She's a Maester of Citadel.

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

Harlock posted:

The Marine girl is who I meant. Claire really did a number on her in addition to her already torturous past. I felt so bad for her.

I wonder Megan the Marine is going to pull a Boomer on Claire.

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

Shadow Puppet Of posted:

You may be seeing it from a too American perspective, its more of a French marriage where you love your spouse but that doesn't preclude you from occasionally loving someone you find attractive. Its not an either or thing.

Is that really common in France? I highly doubt every Jacques and Jill in France is open to that kind of thing.

I wonder who would win in a scheme-off, Frank or Cancer-Man from The X-Files?

• Locked thread