Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
etalian
Mar 20, 2006

I loved Zoe's messy hovel of a apartment from season 1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

No Wave posted:

Absolutely. Frank explaining to her why it is important that he has sex with her because it makes him feel like he has control over her while he's having sex with her in that shithole and she turns around afterwards and is like "ok, are we done? Can I get my info now?" Marvelous stuff. There are all these shows where girls who are young and pretty and have ok careers are like "I'm such a loser!" but man she sold it.

Plus the neat lived in the wreck of a apartment does much to explain her character motivations, as someone barely scraping by in a entry level position but has the smarts/ruthlessness to be something else.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Michael Corleone posted:

Also, do you think that Frank would be happy in a way with Doug's death before he hits the Oval Office to eliminate all the loose ends and things he knows, or is he such a trusted confidant that he would have preferred him at his side, probably the latter, but you never know with FU.

Stamper is more a potential loose end due to his personal problems and also involvement with multiple schemes.

Also the show is pretty much guaranteed to make you drive to the nearest rib shack

etalian fucked around with this message at 17:45 on Feb 16, 2014

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Leelee posted:

I couldn't keep up with some of the things- namely why did Frank undermine Feng during his meeting with him? Was it to undermine Tusk? What was the point of not getting the bridge put through?

It was part of his long term plan to drive a wedge between the president and Tusk.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

People dying on the DC metro is no longer a good plot twist

• Locked thread