Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coldstone Cream-my-pants
Jun 21, 2007
Looks like you don't even need a code for the Titanfall beta anymore.

I guess that means they're stress testing. Just took me 5 minutes to find a match.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coldstone Cream-my-pants
Jun 21, 2007

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Do you mean gamesharing? Because you can do that on the psn as well.

Nobody said you couldn't, but cool thanks!

Coldstone Cream-my-pants
Jun 21, 2007

losonti tokash posted:

I didn't have any problems signing in or playing. Asked my friends that weren't on and they hadn't had any issues either. Dunno how widespread it actually was.

I still can't log in today. I can't even play other games or Netflix so it's pretty stupid.

Coldstone Cream-my-pants
Jun 21, 2007
Is MGSV: Ground Zeroes really coming out Tuesday? I've seen like zero hype for it.

Coldstone Cream-my-pants
Jun 21, 2007

BARONS GAMES WHINER posted:

It's only competition if the servers touch.

had to :golfclap:

Coldstone Cream-my-pants
Jun 21, 2007
The xbone blu ray app is the biggest piece of poo poo imaginable. Why am I surprised

Coldstone Cream-my-pants
Jun 21, 2007

Soul Glo posted:

It sure has played every movie I've used in it. Did yours slap you when you hit play or something?

No but it jumps around by 20 minutes when I hit pause and it doesn't let you scan backwards through to previous chapters.

Coldstone Cream-my-pants
Jun 21, 2007
It's stupid you can't get old games with gold even if you had a subscription at the time, yet with the smallest bit of effort you can add them to your library and always have them for download. I know I just said it takes no effort but at the same time, if something can be done anyway then why not just make it convenient or automatic.

Coldstone Cream-my-pants
Jun 21, 2007
Destiny is cool but I just squeezed the beta for all its worth in one night. There'd have to be way more to it than this for me to buy it. You're done on Earth in like an hour, so unless the story loops back and they give you a couple more zones on each planet then there isn't going to be much to it. PvP is pretty much an MMO version of Halo.

Coldstone Cream-my-pants
Jun 21, 2007

Texibus posted:

My issue is the balance of the guns and armor and the aiming feels off to me, think it has something to do with the acceleration on the sticks.

I had a lot of exchanges in PvP where I was waiting to see how much I actually hit the guy after shooting the poo poo out of him, especially when we're both strafing out of or to cover. There's that split second where I'm waiting to see who's going to get who after everyone's already done their shooting and it starts to piss you off after you notice it.

My latency is good in this game and every other one too, but you do really notice the other guy's latency in this game as well. In fact I've been fed some real bullshit by guys lagging their rear end off.

Coldstone Cream-my-pants
Jun 21, 2007
Halo 4 also came out a week before COD#. Pretty terrible time to be releasing a shooter, let alone expecting anyone to play it a week later.

Coldstone Cream-my-pants
Jun 21, 2007

Crafty posted:

They should make Xbox money from stores have qr codes at the least.

You can already scan the Xbox cards even though they don't have QR codes. It's really cool actually.

Coldstone Cream-my-pants
Jun 21, 2007
Is there any way to stop games from automatically recording clips? BF4 did it every time you leveled up and I thought that was annoying. Madden does it every time you score a touchdown.

Coldstone Cream-my-pants
Jun 21, 2007

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

The bone controller uses actual batteries? Hahahahaha

edit: Like, I'd have to go to loving Walgreens and buy some Duracells if my bone controller was out of juice? More like "Beta tested in 1993."

Yeah there are rechargeable AAs

Coldstone Cream-my-pants
Jun 21, 2007
No new Games with Gold for November?

Coldstone Cream-my-pants
Jun 21, 2007

Captain Internet posted:

What the gently caress do you want? You get to buy 4 loving games for the price of one game, you ungrateful assholes. It's like 60 dollars to not hook up those other two systems and find you discs. BEST VALUE.

Not really sure what any of that means, but didn't Microsoft initially say it was 2 free games a month? That happened maybe twice, and since then we've gotten repeats and leaving the same game up for 3 months. Nobody held a gun to someone's head and made them commit to anything, they could have just given some free games here and there and people would be pretty happy about it. But as soon as you commit and fall through, people will notice.

Coldstone Cream-my-pants
Jun 21, 2007
How do I get free Destiny on this high quality gaming machine?

STORE Page lets you Try it FREE

Coldstone Cream-my-pants fucked around with this message at 22:16 on Nov 20, 2014

Coldstone Cream-my-pants
Jun 21, 2007
Hi I'm from Haloland and we're all out to get you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coldstone Cream-my-pants
Jun 21, 2007
Man what the hell, all the holiday sale discounts are still up under "past offers" except Shadow of Mordor, the only game I actually want. Though I suppose I'd buy Dragon Age if I didn't already have it on PC. I want to play some Xbox but the games are half price on PC.

• Locked thread